What up?

• Thread starter sdhdfnhxfghbfddcxcfbg
  • Start date

darkaniken2

I dunno if I'm just sheltered, you if you are really old, but I dunno what those are.

DeletedUser

Pogues? your a race fan? mark martin i take it? im a Jr. and Stewart fan

LOL...you wouldn't be welcome in my house with those two. I'd let you in for Stewart, but the wife would bar your entry. :)

Dark....if you don't know who Wayne Gretzky is, then you must not follow sports at all. He is considered THE greatest hockey player of all time. Think Michael Jordan on skates.

DeletedUser

LOL...you wouldn't be welcome in my house with those two. I'd let you in for Stewart, but the wife would bar your entry. :)

Dark....if you don't know who Wayne Gretzky is, then you must not follow sports at all. He is considered THE greatest hockey player of all time. Think Michael Jordan on skates.

Icy Hockey? Miyelir lives in Australia, if we get water even close to cold we would not waist it by standing on it, hell Miyelir would sell your house just to see snow.

-Miyelir, it does actually snow in Australia but not here (WA) and here is what matters to Miyelir, plus Miyelir has already sold your house.

DeletedUser

You're a girl...wouldn't expect you to know.

!!

I knew who Gretzky was long before I started yelling at... err, watching hockey. That really might be due to age though. Even people who've never seen basketball throughout the 90s (and later) knew who Jordan was. At least in No. America, which may be part of the issue.

DeletedUser

!!

I knew who Gretzky was long before I started yelling at... err, watching hockey. That really might be due to age though. Even people who've never seen basketball throughout the 90s (and later) knew who Jordan was. At least in No. America, which may be part of the issue.

Don't you go bringing logic into my poking fun at a friend.

*hands on hips*

DeletedUser

I definitely know who Michael Jordan is. He made that stupid movie when I was a kid.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess I can go ahead and move this to General Discussion as it's been derailed.

I'd also like to note that I'm from Jordan's hometown, and went to the same high school as he did. Look it up. E.A. Laney High School.

darkaniken2

Were you there at the same time? That'd be even more impessive. :)

DeletedUser

Oddly W3 is not dead, it is still as awesome as ever. You won't find more interesting politics and war on any other server.

LoL yeah i will.
The war seems pretty boring.
You want a good war, come over to W9.