What W30 Really Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Blatently Its hard to tell rite now

Hidden family Is here to stay

but currently if you look 1 page down and from around rank 40 to rank1 Its so easy for a tribe to move up the ranks close to call

ddog456

That's good except the 2 academies.

Because they should have just made 5 sister tribes because sooner or later the academy could turn out to be bigger and better than it's own main tribe.

DeletedUser22924

nah, i'd say(from what i ahve learned so far) they will have horrible communication and possible a dispute of power

DeletedUser

Im in Hidden Mist and its just 3 tribes brothers sisters what ever you wanna call em

Wind
Mist
Flash

any others we are not afiliated with

DeletedUser22924

i thought u had academies(seems i was mis informed) well i dont think they will last long(unless they have great leadership)

DeletedUser22924

ill see the results of ur leadership in about 2-3 months or so

DeletedUser22924

yhea smurfs leadership does own, not as good as RM though, keeping these tribe together is hard

Atraxis

Vanity may never be top 20 points, but we will be a top tribe. BTW, Families suxor and I hope we can rid them all of this world. Arrogance FTW!

DeletedUser

Im in Hidden Mist and its just 3 tribes brothers sisters what ever you wanna call em

Wind
Mist
Flash

any others we are not afiliated with

family equals fail. and you equal fail

serioulsy look it him in w27:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

he got ownded- you should see his profile.

ok on topic now lol.

i expect to see a few of the top 20 to stay there for quite awhile not many but 2 or three will stay andestablish a dominace for awhile.

but of course as all tribes do they will meet there downfall and disban

Status
Not open for further replies.