What was your bad and good thing today?

SlowSavAge.

Good thing: I Saw a 35th anniversary Ford Mustang getting gas and having its windows cleaned by an older gentleman, the owner I presume. It's notable because my sister drives a similar car.

Bad thing: My cereal was a bit soggy.

DeletedUser

+ am exceptionally drunk
- realized im now too drunk to read before i go to bed. I really hate that.

DeletedUser

- I wanted to see Mad Max but everyone else wanted to see Tomorrowland instead...
+ I saw Tomorrowland! It was really really good despite the 49% tomatometer rating.

DeletedUser

i have a tummy ache today, i woke up and ate some ham that was questionable.

:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

+ New Belgium Brewing Company has finally arrived in Pennsylvania!!!!! Been waiting like 2 years for this moment. Super big deal, Fat Tire is the greatest beer ever.

- hmmm, forgot to take my book with me to work. i enjoy reading on my lunchbreak. so instead, I played trivia crack on my phone.

DeletedUser

+ I remembered my password to here after... What, 5 years? Also, this thread is still here XD
- Spent 6 hours of my day preventing a DDOS attack at work.

DeletedUser

ohhh are you like that guy on the tv show Mr. Robot? did you find a file that the attackers left in your companies 'computer system', and was it titled 'leave me here' so you left it there? cuz thats unethical. you should have deleted it

uuhhh + someone new is in off topica
- his avatar scares me

Oh shit you're from Finland too. I have been watching videos about Finland for like 2 weeks now. I'm not even sure how it began, but you guys have got the right idea with the whole sauna thing. I like to take lava hot showers and make the bathroom extremely steamy, and then I turn on the the cold water for a couple of seconds before I dry off. That's as close as I get to having my own sauna. Great job with that Winter War thing too. Also Bugbear entertainment makes awesome racing games.

DeletedUser

ohhh are you like that guy on the tv show Mr. Robot? did you find a file that the attackers left in your companies 'computer system', and was it titled 'leave me here' so you left it there? cuz thats unethical. you should have deleted it

uuhhh + someone new is in off topica
- his avatar scares me

Oh shit you're from Finland too. I have been watching videos about Finland for like 2 weeks now. I'm not even sure how it began, but you guys have got the right idea with the whole sauna thing. I like to take lava hot showers and make the bathroom extremely steamy, and then I turn on the the cold water for a couple of seconds before I dry off. That's as close as I get to having my own sauna. Great job with that Winter War thing too. Also Bugbear entertainment makes awesome racing games.

+ I scare someone :D
- That said someone thinks I'm new here :( I was a regular around 7 years ago :D