What was your funniest world?

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Start a new spam thread :p So for me I have two worlds that where a blast w54 Tribe PUNCH! had a blast back then and I was the cause of the war that would end the world all over a single village that I and anther player was fight over for about a week, witch cause our two tribes to go to war LOL. Had a blast then Co account in our tribe towards the end. Then w90 infamy and Bip. Made a bunch new TW friends and had fun, Learn a lot new tactics and stuff, Found a co that became a good friend in r/l . I had a lot fun on different worlds but those two stand out for me best .

So how about the rest of you? Don't be shy and flip up them skirts and tell us all about yours!

Deleted User - 3135

I remember w54, the last world I played before I left for good. I created a tribe called ZOMBIE with sellsword/henchman and fought Punch. Pretty sure it was mostly me pissing around and him doing the actual work though

going2killu

Reaction score
What account were you on in PUNCH!? Your description doesn't align with my experience, unless you mean you're the one who ruined your diplomacy with |RAW| and lost you the world.

going2killu

Reaction score
btw I'm pretty sure maker and bong would have never allowed hugging to win that world lol. Loved those guys

going2killu

Reaction score
I remember w54, the last world I played before I left for good. I created a tribe called ZOMBIE with sellsword/henchman and fought Punch. Pretty sure it was mostly me pissing around and him doing the actual work though
I remember being somewhat saddened you didn't take the world a bit more seriously, ZOMBIE was one of the more unique tribes I've seen positionally.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What account were you on in PUNCH!? Your description doesn't align with my experience, unless you mean you're the one who ruined your diplomacy with |RAW| and lost you the world.
RAW came in later on in the war. I was on Cueball account then later on I co played mista9 account.

going2killu

Reaction score
Ah, then we were almost neighbors! I was on Don Mills. As I recall, despite having several friends in PUNCH!, the war was somewhat inevitable. I did very much enjoy that world though, made some good friends on both sides.

Edit: bong, bmf, and zach were my favorite punchers. josheb easily my least favorite player to end up in punch, screw that guy.

Last edited:

going2killu

Reaction score
In response to the thread itself, nothing beats w54 for me personally either. Joined that world not knowing anything about the game, joined Pluto and then got invited to coplay the Duke's account shortly thereafter, and soon thereafter that was playing it solo for nearly 2 years, good stuff. Aside from that, the high mark overall for me was the first summer games though. Coplayed an account with some pluto members, made some really satisfying outplays and eventually landed on a tribe with germans I couldn't even understand lol. Was great fun though.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps not funniest, but most epic. W80 <3

The moment where DEST + SIN merged while fighting Regime:
topktribes (1).png

Massive comeback after 4 accounts, who were against the merge to win, joined Regime. One year later:
topktribes2.png

But Regime still lost due to inactivity and new fresh players at the side of Dest (Ben). They won that world fair and square ^^

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Perhaps not funniest, but most epic. W80 <3

The moment where DEST + SIN merged while fighting Regime:

Massive comeback after 4 accounts, who were against the merge to win, joined Regime. One year later:

But Regime still lost due to inactivity and new fresh players at the side of Dest (Ben). They won that world fair and square ^^
Dest had 69.4% dominance at the time they merged.

They only had to rim one of Vlad, Hodgy or Wallace to get the win. Can't take us.

death grim

Reaction score
I dunno, I found W80 fun until I had gotten burned out as well as got busy with work. Solo is tough work.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I dunno, I found W80 fun until I had gotten burned out as well as got busy with work. Solo is tough work.

Solo if done right is only tough during start up specially now with all these war planners that can help you choose launch times. You can easily survive late game solo specially if there is no farming that needs to be done.

To stay on topic though my "funniest world"

Right now currently having a ton of fun on W112, but in the past I would have to say W25 largely due to all the drama there caused by Twisted and his tribe Xp. That forum was always popping with new and exciting explosions from that tribe haha.

Nightfall

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Oh dear, funniest world ;) Swedish server w6.se I belive the world had almost everything Rhe only booring part was the grinding with gaining enough villages to win at the end, it took us agees but we still had some hillarious talks and at times screams when someone started a new account in the world... But w10.se was short for me but oh so fun... or... Have had quite a lot of fun on .se... But c6.net isn't bad either. I still learn new things, and relearn old lessons. Always check where your deff is ;)

Love Pia

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Solo if done right is only tough during start up specially now with all these war planners that can help you choose launch times. You can easily survive late game solo specially if there is no farming that needs to be done.

Ehm no? Death Grim said he got burned out and that is a serious risk playing solo in an end game situation. Especially the world he refered to (W80) had a super long end game scenario that lasted well over a year. If you get hit by OP after OP and you defend solo its far more difficult than some startup issues you might experience lol.

I remember the Vlad account having 2.2 BILLION ODD at some point. Try that solo.

death grim

Reaction score
Ehm no? Death Grim said he got burned out and that is a serious risk playing solo in an end game situation. Especially the world he refered to (W80) had a super long end game scenario that lasted well over a year. If you get hit by OP after OP and you defend solo its far more difficult than some startup issues you might experience lol.

I remember the Vlad account having 2.2 BILLION ODD at some point. Try that solo.

Not just that, I happened to check the old W80 forums and saw I was labeled as laziest/luckiest player, haha. I mean, If you count playing solo from the start of the world, till the end as well as sitting accounts under ops for for days into weeks, it is what it is. Not like one account I helped, I was helping 3 accounts at a time.

But ya, playing solo is hard work especially being on it for so long, but always hard to trust a co-player you never met before like they wanted me to get.