What was your funniest world?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not just that, I happened to check the old W80 forums and saw I was labeled as laziest/luckiest player, haha. I mean, If you count playing solo from the start of the world, till the end as well as sitting accounts under ops for for days into weeks, it is what it is. Not like one account I helped, I was helping 3 accounts at a time.

But ya, playing solo is hard work especially being on it for so long, but always hard to trust a co-player you never met before like they wanted me to get.

We went through 10+ cos on the Vlad account in that final year on w80. Late game is very hard to keep going when it's a war of attrition on people's motivation to play.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ehm no? Death Grim said he got burned out and that is a serious risk playing solo in an end game situation. Especially the world he refered to (W80) had a super long end game scenario that lasted well over a year. If you get hit by OP after OP and you defend solo its far more difficult than some startup issues you might experience lol.

End game is the easiest time to play solo in my opinion.. Specially W80 where scaving wasn't a thing and all the barbs were nobled. You literally had to have AM working and being active 1-2 times a week to send attacks and defend haha.

I played W80 too inside Regime. Although I didn't stick around for end game, end game. I was there for late game playing solo as my co-player quit shortly after our leaders of Regime quit. Playing late game is the easiest time to play solo. Would 100% rather play solo late game than start up.

I remember the Vlad account having 2.2 BILLION ODD at some point. Try that solo.

Just because 1-2 players have a rough time late game doesn't make late game hard to do solo. I didn't end up with 2.2B ODD but I was solo playing late game there too and ended up with a fair amount of ODD myself.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
End game is the easiest time to play solo in my opinion.. Specially W80 where scaving wasn't a thing and all the barbs were nobled. You literally had to have AM working and being active 1-2 times a week to send attacks and defend haha.

Ah it makes sense now, you're more of a backline kinda guy. It sounds like you have never had to manage a large frontline for extended periods of time. Which is cool, the frontline accounts need backline supplied stacks. It is either that or you're absolutely delusional.

Let's stick with W80. People were working with accounts sized up to having hundreds of nukes. They didn't just send out nukes, wait for them to rebuild and then launch again. A good chunk of nukes always survives (given our low amount of stacks, especially early on). They simply got relaunched with thousands upon thousands of fakes on a daily basis, for weeks/months in a row. Throw in the large amount of cats hitting you all over and I reckon you'll be spending more than just "1-2 times a week" defending your account. Especially the accounts in the core experienced it like this.

Being on an active front and "Defending 1-2 times a week" is not possible.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I was on the frontline through almost all of W80 being in K64 at start up pushing north on the board of K54/44 the entire world.

There is a reason I don't remember you, you were one of the cats that joined from Ben. at which point Regime was already declining.

Attacking me due to a difference in opinions was a red flag as to me knowing you were not in Regime for a good part of the world. As that type of commenting would not suit the type of players we had in that tribe.

But yes almighty Williams, you are the master of the frontlines. I will no longer contest your opinions.

death grim

Reaction score

I don't know. I found it rather difficult to play frontline when I was nobling all in the center of the world by myself really and having very little stacks or troops as I was nobling fairly fast. My issue was that work choose to pick up at same time a counter attack happened, which I would of been able to defend if I didn't work, but oh well. Asked for help and got little, so I just said "screw it" and went to work and dealt with it very little.

Deleted User - 848896163

I don't know. I found it rather difficult to play frontline when I was nobling all in the center of the world by myself really and having very little stacks or troops as I was nobling fairly fast. My issue was that work choose to pick up at same time a counter attack happened, which I would of been able to defend if I didn't work, but oh well. Asked for help and got little, so I just said "screw it" and went to work and dealt with it very little.

yeah bro, you also got warned a week plus ahead of time and shrugged it off

Watercolour

Reaction score
I remember w54, the last world I played before I left for good. I created a tribe called ZOMBIE with sellsword/henchman and fought Punch. Pretty sure it was mostly me pissing around and him doing the actual work though
Lol that was a fun world. We pissed about in IKEA for a month then restarted and pissed about in ZOMBIE. :D

Deleted User - 848897645

For me it was w56.

Met so many great people on that world and had a blast. But burned out hard trying to solo a 10mill account.
Was starting to skip classes just to try and maintain it and that was the final straw

going2killu

Reaction score
Lol that was a fun world. We pissed about in IKEA for a month then restarted and pissed about in ZOMBIE. :D
2ce16b9f6665740b6d652c41296f0953.gif