What will happen next?

DeletedUser

What does everyone think what will happen to this world now that the super power TSL owns half of the map? My guess is that ANARKY, Skill and some of the other tribes will join together to create a second super power. I also am counting on some of the TSL members not wanting to work with the TSB members and the tribe will be weakened. The other tribes that mearged will get along better (i am not saying there will not be any arguments) becase of the way the mearge will probally be done... More peacefully and to save everyone in both tribes. The mearge between TSB and TSL will cause there defeat. Not a good idea.

The players in ANARKY and Skill? are left with a choice Work together or lose your villages one by one.

DeletedUser

First off, please don't call it a merge, as it wasn't that. It's the spoils of war we are enjoying at the moment.

Secondly, the new TSL players are being welcomed with open arms and shot glasses. Everyone is happy to have new team-mates, especially since everyone we invited are good players and know what they are doing.

As far as Skill? and Anarky go: They have attempted a merge, but those plans proved to be a failure. Whether they look at merging again, who knows? Do I think they will? no. There is too much friction between many skill? and anarky players that would lead to disloyalty within the tribe. The TSL/TSB war was a respectful war for the most part, nobody really slandered the other. The skill?/Anarky war is very different

Skill? however are doing a lot better than anarky and will eventually win the war. The southern part of Anarky (SnM) is suddenly realizing that maybe their merger wasn't their best idea yet.

No matter what happens, the final war of this world will be a good one I'm sure.

DeletedUser97878

Me personally, Over the next month. TSL will be on clean up. Taking out whats left of TSB, Then focusing on the likes of 500 and LKOFIA. Thats all they'll do for a month or two.

Skill and anarkey war will go on, however that ends, Mass delete of Anarkey, merge or Skill winning overall. But Skill? will win overall. Then, give it another month. End of world war, in which i don't have a clue who will win :)

DeletedUser

If i was in Skill?, i would be looking over my shoulder the entire time, one has to admit that it would be easier for TSL to launch on them then Anarky for the majority of the time considering the distance between the front line and TSL....

DeletedUser

If i was in Skill?, i would be looking over my shoulder the entire time, one has to admit that it would be easier for TSL to launch on them then Anarky for the majority of the time considering the distance between the front line and TSL....

Yeah it would be easier, what's your point? Skill? are our allies, we aren't so quick to betray allies.

DeletedUser84663

we know when to expect the incoming from TSL...

...but what they don't know is we're deleting the day after ANARKY :X

DeletedUser

we know when to expect the incoming from TSL...

...but what they don't know is we're deleting the day after ANARKY :X

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I guess we will after you guys. 500 and Rage can duke it out

DeletedUser

What an end that would be.... it would make world 46 unforgettable though...

DeletedUser

How can that be ? We will let our ally to lose ? :(

Of course we will not :lol:

What will we do when the noobs are eaten in our continents anyway? We will need some food... so :icon_rolleyes: Anarky?

DeletedUser

Anarky I'm sure is very tasty food, however I think by the time we are done eating our food, we might have to send 200hour nobles :(

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LoL well I'm going to be smart and nobles me somes delicious ANARKY villages this week and build a cluster <3 yum yum yum yum.