what will happen to the other Wait and see tribes?

Lord BillyNoMates

the fact everyone on the world knew charmand3r got banned forcing us to create a new tribe and yet you consider all 3 tribes a family

DeletedUser111599

the fact everyone on the world knew charmand3r got banned forcing us to create a new tribe and yet you consider all 3 tribes a family
well I thought at the start you guys finally realized that charmand3r sucks in leadership HAHA.

Lord BillyNoMates

atleast he doesnt turn on his own tribe members unlike some leaders

DeletedUser110954

what is you problem jerk?
He has lost his main to a rim tribe and after 1 month of effort he could not take it back, his tribe has been losing villages to 2 rim tribes and they have done nothing but sending a few fakes after so much propaganda and finally their leader has been banned and members do not wish to follow a leader with NoMain.
come on guys, give the poor man some space, he has every reason to be a jerk.

Lord BillyNoMates

He has lost his main to a rim tribe and after 1 month of effort he could not take it back, his tribe has been losing villages to 2 rim tribes and they have done nothing but sending a few fakes after so much propaganda and finally their leader has been banned and members do not wish to follow a leader with NoMain.
come on guys, give the poor man some space, he has every reason to be a jerk.
you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

nobody wants to follow me? the switch to a new tribe under my leadership took less then 6 hours
and the fact you think we aint taking villages back is even more stupid

do some research before trying to act like you know everything

DeletedUser110954

you clearly have no idea what you are talking about

nobody wants to follow me? the switch to a new tribe under my leadership took less then 6 hours
and the fact you think we aint taking villages back is even more stupid

do some research before trying to act like you know everything
I give you a break for now, i know you are under so much pressure atm. Just get high and chill out buddy;)