What Will Mr. Lanky Say When HE is Rimmed???

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 4669627

we all know that Lanky is one of the most vocal players in the x's, despite never really being influential in the game itself

those players closest to Lanky say he will soon be rimmed

anybody want to predict what Lanky will say when the day comes?

i will start us off...

i think he will:
1. cry that he and his mates never had a chance, the world was against him no matter what he tried to do
2. accuse me personally of cheating
3. tell lies about his allies betraying him and his mates
4. try to convince us that he is a better player than whoever rims him
5. declare ~*S*~ the worst tribe ever and myself the worst leader ever

DeletedUser

Your post makes me want to support him :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Or continue with my life after losing an online game? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i think he will:
1. cry that he and his mates never had a chance, the world was against him no matter what he tried to do That was pretty much your excuse
2. accuse me personally of cheating How many bans have you had, it is at least 3 (probably more I have forgotten
3. tell lies about his allies betraying him and his mates On the subject of lies, haven't you quit w36?
:icon_biggrin:

You are both red on my map. But from having spoken with you both, one of you makes far more sense :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

This is a silly, pointless thread.

Really.

If you have a war to fight by all means write a war thread, but speculative nonsense that seems like kindergarten playground blather directed at one person really isn't all that meaningful of a thread, especially with no substance in terms of content.

Please keep such randomly pointless threads in the General Discussion subforum for W36 in the future.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.