What will you do after world 2 ?

walleye

im loving the optimism for the no hauls world. im glad you all seem to see the plus of it.

given taht w2 is so far progressed, can anyone say that hauls are important late game? lol does anyone even notice them anymore? :) get rid of hauls for good on all new worlds. rah

tokstolle

im loving the optimism for the no hauls world. im glad you all seem to see the plus of it.

given taht w2 is so far progressed, can anyone say that hauls are important late game? lol does anyone even notice them anymore? :) get rid of hauls for good on all new worlds. rah

Agree, the only things I use hauls to is to try to figure out if a target is active or not and if when he use to be active. For the resources it is pretty unitressted when a noble cost over 46 million iron.

DeletedUser95513

Agree, the only things I use hauls to is to try to figure out if a target is active or not and if when he use to be active. For the resources it is pretty unitressted when a noble cost over 46 million iron.

true...not even a factor anymore

christiaanp

I was already glad i finally quited tw, but now i catch myself again in checking tw frequently last few days:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

play W55 christiaanp

i got and awsome nub tribe

the duke promoted every1 to baron lol

so i demoted them all and kept my title

DeletedUser910

The fact that you're around says otherwise.

It's called dedication and loyality. I also want to see the end of at least one world before I retire. That's pretty much my final goal of TW.

DeletedUser95513

my goal is to try and figure out who that is in your profile

DeletedUser

unbelievable how long these worlds go on, I am guessing this 2009-12-28 22:14:13 (according to tw stats) was the last time i was active since it's the last person i remember smacking upside the head before i stopped playing, I'm so glad i quit all that time ago, id be so depressed with the size of the account i'd have to run, 5 or 6 mil or whatever i was was depressing enough, 50? you're all headcases!

anyway, has there been any news on this no hauls world? i'd definitely be up for it if we can get a bunch of us in there

Last edited by a moderator:

walleye

unbelievable how long these worlds go on, I am guessing this 2009-12-28 22:14:13 (according to tw stats) was the last time i was active since it's the last person i remember smacking upside the head before i stopped playing, I'm so glad i quit all that time ago, id be so depressed with the size of the account i'd have to run, 5 or 6 mil or whatever i was was depressing enough, 50? you're all headcases!

anyway, has there been any news on this no hauls world? i'd definitely be up for it if we can get a bunch of us in there

theyve made a lot of improvements to tw in order to accommodate for massive accounts. so its not that bad at all. i think a 30 mil account is easier than a 3 mil account was in 2007

ok.. maybe not, slight exaggeration ^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97688

Actually Walleye, you are not wrong at all. Since TW came out with version 7.0 and account manager(in some worlds) then you could compare a 30 mil. account with 2mil. account in 2007, it's so much easier.

DeletedUser95513

it all really helps with the scripts now a days...i can remember how hard it was when i started in 2007 up until a few months ago...thank godddddd...

DeletedUser

It's called dedication and loyality. I also want to see the end of at least one world before I retire. That's pretty much my final goal of TW.

Then you obviously still care about TW so what pizz said is right.