What will you do after world 2 ?

kurmis2

I think i will continue playing w51 and maybe w19(thinking to leave but can`t already 2months) :p

DeletedUser2566

lol still stuck in other world, not that i planned it to happen..

DeletedUser

I am still not joining it.

World 2 ending = no more most sexy TW player ;)

DeletedUser910

lets see your dedication last another 2 years then

It will last. I've been playing since World 1, so I'm not going anywhere. I was going to quit, but I've been able to balance family and TW fairly well. Especially since work has been slow and I can play while I'm working.

DeletedUser910

It will last. I've been playing since World 1, so I'm not going anywhere. I was going to quit, but I've been able to balance family and TW fairly well. Especially since work has been slow and I can play while I'm working.

Then you obviously still care about TW so what pizz said is right.

I care enough to see the world end, yes. I'm still burnt out, but I continue to play to complete my goal and the tribe's goals.

my goal is to try and figure out who that is in your profile

Bone, that's Kim Kardashian

kim_kardashian.jpg
kim-kardashian.jpg

Hope no one has a heart attack or faints. lol!! Curvacelicious!!

Last edited by a moderator:

walleye

It will last. I've been playing since World 1, so I'm not going anywhere.

thats bad logic. people on w2 have been playing nearly as long as w1 anyway and more and more quit each week. i admire your attitude towards sticking it out, but i dont believe you im sorry.

DeletedUser

I don't know guys, its much more fun on W55. :( and yes, someone SUCKED me into it. And come on Pizz..you know you'd miss me. ;)
McMommy

DeletedUser

Well i thought after W2 i would complete W11 and be done....but i lost neither world and now am on W46 and 51 to boot!

so i guess no end for me anytime in the future....

deomonkid18

Curious if anyone has looked at the settings for World 56 and their thoughts on them.

And if Philler will be getting a crew together to join and kick ass and where I sign myself up :icon_biggrin: