What will you do when the world closes?

DeletedUser

I realize this is premature, as there are still plenty people with grand plans... but hey, it's a topic of several people's minds...

What will you do when w18 closes?

Join or continue in another TW world?
Find another game?
Go on a vacation with AdAnouch?

DeletedUser

Well the issue is really what counts as a finished world.
I know its an issue that has been talked about for me - 95% of the world constitutes a victory.

World 1 is still playing.
On other games when someone (or a group) reached finality there is a world event, a final evil to conquer.

Probably another game.
FPS, RTS - an actual game with graphics that isnt purely text based like this is.

jimmy513

It would be kind of cool if after the world ended TW kind of pitted all of the winning tribes against each other.

DeletedUser

I think it's when one group own the majority of the world and there is nobody left to challenge them.

If i'm a 5,000,000,000 point player there would be no coalition to challenge me and therefore I wins?

I know that that point value is non existent.

DeletedUser

......so we play infintesibly and the only end I see unfolding is me Nobling all Apoc's "farms" .......cool !!

DeletedUser

I think it's when one group own the majority of the world and there is nobody left to challenge them.

On topic, please. :) We've had a lot of speculation in other threads about what will cause a world to close - this is about what you'll do when either the world closes, or people just give up and go elsewhere.

DeletedUser

On topic, please. :) We've had a lot of speculation in other threads about what will cause a world to close - this is about what you'll do when either the world closes, or people just give up and go elsewhere.

Oh my bad I thought the whole "hows it gonna end" would be relevant.

Ok then, basically this went has another 3 or 4 years left in. Many of you will never see the end. Those that do should in my opinion request to be blocked ig and on the forums. 6 years of TW is enough for anybody.

DeletedUser

Oh my bad I thought the whole "hows it gonna end" would be relevant.

I was poking a little fun at the moderator, but seriously the speculation on when a world will end has been beaten to death - only the game admins can really answer that question and I suspect it's a case by case basis.

DeletedUser

It would be kind of cool if after the world ended TW kind of pitted all of the winning tribes against each other.

ALL the winning tribes? That made me LOL :) I thought there was supposed to be only 1 winning tribe :p

On topic, I don't know what I will do next - I kinda live in the moment and take things as they come.

jimmy513

ALL the winning tribes? That made me LOL :) I thought there was supposed to be only 1 winning tribe :p

On topic, I don't know what I will do next - I kinda live in the moment and take things as they come.

No, no, I mean after a few worlds are ended.
If the tribes were pitted against each other.
At least those who wanted to return and waste some more of their lives lol

DeletedUser

No, no, I mean after a few worlds are ended.
If the tribes were pitted against each other.
At least those who wanted to return and waste some more of their lives lol

lol, I get ya - you want a best of the best competition. That being the case, we'll be on TW for like 3 decades!!! hahaha

DeletedUser

If i'm still around when it closes (I hope i'm not) I think i'll retire, grab a beer and then go get back some of sort of social life.

DeletedUser40757

If i'm still around when it closes (I hope i'm not) I think i'll retire, grab a beer and then go get back some of sort of social life.

You mean like......outside???? that is scary...

On topic, if I'm still here when it ends, then i will probably just sit back and relax for a while...oh and get more done that I should have been doing all along :p

DeletedUser

I realize this is premature, as there are still plenty people with grand plans... but hey, it's a topic of several people's minds...

What will you do when w18 closes?

Join or continue in another TW world?
Find another game?
Go on a vacation with AdAnouch?

At the risk of dragging the thread on topic, the question was "What will you do when w18 closes?" not "What circumstances would forment such closure?" So, on topic, I would simply drop TW (like a hot potato) and get myself a life!

(Actually I would divert my attention back to WoW!)

DeletedUser57812

yup, I leave this world, everybody se that on my stats ;) this world was boring, to much desequilibrate between us and ennemy, all the world vs 80players... thanks but no.

Now just check, only S seems to continue to play, and ex INF quit or turn inactive. It's was a funny world, but hughing kill this game.
Personaly Apoc don't have win their war by fight, but only by merging and by over number of player against a group of player (us) now feel free to push us Apoc/BA, think it will be easier than before, no challenge for you, no real war, just attack some inactive villages to up to 20M point account c00l.

you killed yourself, now I play in 2 others world and it's funnier than here ;)

Thanks to all INF, MM, Hellwar, ~K~, AoO, FC and Apoc-W/R for the fun who give to me :) and finaly a friend i destroyed in the game, Cosgrave ;)

never forget.. I'm a noob, but finaly I don't think, I played from the start to now without 1 premium account, without 1 script (only fake script) or 200 ms train etc. and i'm sure I could continue to grow if I had the motivation.

now I continue with some friend from W18 in W47 hope we will enjoy overthere!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know... when W18 closes... I will sleep...lol

I wonder if I can remember how to do that...

DeletedUser

I dont know what i will do game wise after w18 ends i have started in other worlds a few times but its just to much to play another world at the same time (if you want to play it right and want to keep a life in RL)

It will depend greatly on what my friends in W18 will do if they decide to do another world or another game i might join them
for me its not so much this game or another but more the people i met and became friends with that makes me stick around w18 until now and as long as my friends are

DeletedUser

Personally, I'll probably head back to "casual" games that don't have monthly subscription fees. I thought I'd learned my lesson with Everquest long ago, and vowed never to repeat that experience - thus avoiding WoW. TW seemed safe, right up until you get sucked in when you have nobles to spare or hundreds/thousands of incoming.

I like German board games like Settlers, and Flash games like Factory Balls 2.

DeletedUser

It would be nice to see what members who've quit did. I mean most vow to never play TW again and then... do :D

I reckon some of us will do the same at the end of this world.