what will you do when world 9 ends?

.dan.101

Wouldn't go that far, you and Jay are much better at that than me.. I had the pleasure of seeing first hand. :icon_wink:

PFC Williams

Soo...i basically haven't been on this in forever, but has anything major happened? Or is this world basically inactive?

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Don't recall me and shizz ever attacking the same person ..

Oh yeah totally inactive, with one massive war till the end going on regardless :)

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My search of the word PuFFiN found an old friend. How are things here .dan.101 ?

I also think what to do when a world ends & often have started new worlds even taken tribes to rank one but they never have the same impact / warm feeling like some of the old worlds. Maybe in part due to the number they pump out or maybe due to like some mention the thrill of sending 30 l/cav on a farm run does not feel the same as letting go with 100 plus nukes. Unsure.

To me now its enjoy it while you can as its never the same the next time around.

DeletedUser

daaang this is nostalgia out the arse lol I can remember being so serious about this game and forfeiting my life to conquer, but I guess it was mostly about socializing for me which is probably why I ended up quitting. Wonder whatever happened to everyone.... :/

But I can see some familiar users are still alive though :p

I wonder if anybody is still playing from pre-2008?

.dan.101

My search of the word PuFFiN found an old friend. How are things here .dan.101 ?

I also think what to do when a world ends & often have started new worlds even taken tribes to rank one but they never have the same impact / warm feeling like some of the old worlds. Maybe in part due to the number they pump out or maybe due to like some mention the thrill of sending 30 l/cav on a farm run does not feel the same as letting go with 100 plus nukes. Unsure.

To me now its enjoy it while you can as its never the same the next time around.

Long time Busa :)

Here?
Boring. Forum-wise anyway, W9 always has been.

You're on the member list for Happle, did you ever join?

daaang this is nostalgia out the arse lol I can remember being so serious about this game and forfeiting my life to conquer, but I guess it was mostly about socializing for me which is probably why I ended up quitting. Wonder whatever happened to everyone.... :/

But I can see some familiar users are still alive though :p

I wonder if anybody is still playing from pre-2008?

Does Oct 07 count? :lol: