what will you do when world 9 ends?

DeletedUser

Just pointing out that I've rarely seen the leader take the most sits. I led the the rank 2/3 tribe on UK1 and I only ever took a sit when I wanted to, as me and my Co-Duke had other things to do (Diplo mostly). Although saying that I was blessed by a group of highly active and highly skilled players.

lmao guess you have never met otd then :p

.dan.101

;)
nah. I know he did a lot of sitting, as I'm assuming Psi does tbh. But this is the only world were I've seen the Dukes do the majority of the sitting

DeletedUser

Just pointing out that I've rarely seen the leader take the most sits. I led the the rank 2/3 tribe on UK1 and I only ever took a sit when I wanted to, as me and my Co-Duke had other things to do (Diplo mostly). Although saying that I was blessed by a group of highly active and highly skilled players.

that seems odd dan, every w9 tribe i been in the leader/main group have always taken the most responsibility (sits) etc.
even other worlds i have played, thats generally why they become the main group. not to be rude but was urs long lasting successful tribes?

when i think back, all the ones i am referring to at some stage were a very successful tribe, all the long stayer tribes i have ever been in contact with run this way.

being that involved with ur tribe and game i cant see it not impacting on rl. when the world ends i think to alot of players it will seem like a kinda holiday. up to them if they make it a permanent one.

.dan.101

that seems odd dan, every w9 tribe i been in the leader/main group have always taken the most responsibility (sits) etc.
even other worlds i have played, thats generally why they become the main group. not to be rude but was urs long lasting successful tribes?

when i think back, all the ones i am referring to at some stage were a very successful tribe, all the long stayer tribes i have ever been in contact with run this way.

being that involved with ur tribe and game i cant see it not impacting on rl. when the world ends i think to alot of players it will seem like a kinda holiday. up to them if they make it a permanent one.

I won't count CAT.
W20 : MoJo top 3 tribe.
UK1 : STD! Top 2 tribe.

MoJo wasn't my tribe, but by the time they picked me out from the dross in the continent I soon found myself Barron and one of the top 3 in the command chain.
STD! was mine. And only went downhill once I left due to RL. Top 2 while I was there with some of the best players in the world.

And, there's always a 'main group', your most loyal and active players naturally filer into it. But sitting in my tribes was never down to the minority, and very little of the tribes I've played in (and I've played in some brilliant tribes) have always had the same ethos.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i'm very sorry dan, i don't recall if i ever visited w20, did 21 i think and i never ventured as far as UK.

alot of us here have said when we have looked at other places nothing seems to compare to w9. maybe every player says that about their own world idk but those ones u mention, for me anyway, just don't compare to what has happened/been achieved in w9 by the remaining active tribes.

i suppose for worlds as old as ours it doesnt even have to be tribes that achieved/are a success at stuff, by now we could break it down to individual players and their successes.

then again everyone would have a different view on what they class as successful, most would probs say nobling the enemy represents ur success. i have always kinda gone with the view there is alot more to the game and winning than just that.

anyway putting my dribble aside, u and i just have different views, with different experiences in the game. i played another world very seriously at one point, coming in and out of w9 while doing it made the other seem a baby game. like stepping from w9 an adult game and going to visit a kindy for a while. nothing wrong with the other world, its just a different style of game. here everything seems more intense, from my point of view its always alive in here.

its very hard for me to imagine this world ending actually, not for a long time.

.dan.101

i'm very sorry dan, i don't recall if i ever visited w20, did 21 i think and i never ventured as far as UK.

alot of us here have said when we have looked at other places nothing seems to compare to w9. maybe every player says that about their own world idk but those ones u mention, for me anyway, just don't compare to what has happened/been achieved in w9 by the remaining active tribes.

i suppose for worlds as old as ours it doesnt even have to be tribes that achieved/are a success at stuff, by now we could break it down to individual players and their successes.

then again everyone would have a different view on what they class as successful, most would probs say nobling the enemy represents ur success. i have always kinda gone with the view there is alot more to the game and winning than just that.

anyway putting my dribble aside, u and i just have different views, with different experiences in the game. i played another world very seriously at one point, coming in and out of w9 while doing it made the other seem a baby game. like stepping from w9 an adult game and going to visit a kindy for a while. nothing wrong with the other world, its just a different style of game. here everything seems more intense, from my point of view its always alive in here.

its very hard for me to imagine this world ending actually, not for a long time.

Typo in my post, it was W21. You may remember Sexy! from it, it's what Mojo became when we merged the 3 best tribes we could find (bar PuFFin) and formed a ~60 member tribe filled with quite a talent list.
Unfortunately it didn't quite work out as combination of bad leadership from the Duke who was put in place and PuFFin poaching players.

Yeah, there is more to the game than winning. A lot more, although I think I've ticked most boxes for success, I'm good like that.
And you could class worlds as 'adult' and 'child', but every adult was once a child :icon_wink:, saying that. Start-up is a whole different beast.

DeletedUser

Typo in my post, it was W21. You may remember Sexy! from it, it's what Mojo became when we merged the 3 best tribes we could find (bar PuFFin) and formed a ~60 member tribe filled with quite a talent list.
Unfortunately it didn't quite work out as combination of bad leadership from the Duke who was put in place and PuFFin poaching players.

Yeah, there is more to the game than winning. A lot more, although I think I've ticked most boxes for success, I'm good like that.
And you could class worlds as 'adult' and 'child', but every adult was once a child :icon_wink:, saying that. Start-up is a whole different beast.

meh 0.o i remember puffin stec2008 was umm the grim rimmer or something like that. was alot of dirty players in puffin, came from one of halabalaka's tribes in another world. he taught them well, or maybe they taught him idk -.-

u still around hala?

muhahaha :p

now wouldnt that be interesting to have squish face visit us :lol:

anyone seen hala around the traps?

Coatofarms.jpg

DeletedUser

@topic
go and lay/get laid?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45021

I would go back to the kitchen.

Edit: Also, shouldn't this be in the general section? :p

DeletedUser

:/ plz dont do that violet, go surfing, take ur mates to a work site and checkout the guys, whistle at em and show em which ones u appreciate :icon_eek:

go stand it the rain, when the cops drive by give them the finger.

hell when w9 ends mo wants to get laid, i had heard though he's already been sowing some seed :icon_rolleyes:

and look at that otto wants to as well. i really cant believe tw is stopping them from getting laid, meh u never know :icon_redface:

sorry, really all i mean is "kitchen" yuck :icon_confused:

Psihic

:/ plz dont do that violet, go surfing, take ur mates to a work site and checkout the guys, whistle at em and show em which ones u appreciate :icon_eek:

go stand it the rain, when the cops drive by give them the finger.

hell when w9 ends mo wants to get laid, i had heard though he's already been sowing some seed :icon_rolleyes:

and look at that otto wants to as well. i really cant believe tw is stopping them from getting laid, meh u never know :icon_redface:

sorry, really all i mean is "kitchen" yuck :icon_confused:

First of all I doubt mohamad spoke about himself and ye, he was straight on point.

And second, the last sentence in your post is one of the many reasons for u being single :|

DeletedUser

fishing12.gif

i can feel u tugging on my line psi, is it time to real u in?

ur displaying a bit of a redneck mentality there. :icon_cool:

sm152_bGirls-Rule-Posters.jpg

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol nice one ottomatic fighter

btw how old r u??
6,7?? does ur mommy still feed u??
and i sure u still piss ur pants little boy