what will you do when world 9 ends?

DeletedUser

I have the perfect return for those childish insults... but I think I will let ottomatic have a chance... :) make it quick though, I cannot wait for long :(

DeletedUser

I have the perfect return for those childish insults... but I think I will let ottomatic have a chance... :) make it quick though, I cannot wait for long :(

saying that u got perfect return for the childish insult !! shows that u got no return for em :D and dude we all know saying that is weak !

just a note mate learn how to come back ;-)

samulis

Ok, all... I would highly advise we get back on topic 'ere. ;)

And to do so, I pose a second-thought question:

Do you plan to continue TW when the world ends? If so, would you want to play another world just like 9 in settings?

DeletedUser

Im sorry folks. Please excuse my friend ottomatic here.. Im afraid he is suffering from a mental breakdown and cannot handle TW. He has no sitter and has gone yellow, so please dont attack him :(

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Im sorry folks. Please excuse my friend ottomatic here.. Im afraid he is suffering from a mental breakdown and cannot handle TW. He has no sitter and has gone yellow, so please dont attack him :(

How about you jump off with him? thanks :)

DeletedUser

Lets not be telling people to jump off a bridge. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ok, all... I would highly advise we get back on topic 'ere. ;)

And to do so, I pose a second-thought question:

Do you plan to continue TW when the world ends? If so, would you want to play another world just like 9 in settings?

If I play another world after W9, I would look for a world with the same settings.

DeletedUser

Keep your posts relevant to the topic being discussed. Personal insults will result in warnings/infractions so please do not use them. Keep your pnp game related.

emperorpilaf

I can't wait for this world to be over, it will be an accomplishment for all of us that stuck through to the end. I am defnitely leaving tribalwars after it ends though, this game is a leach on your RL.

:icon_cool:..I agree.

I may also send a copy of my TWstats to my local college to see if I can get credit...:lol:

;)
nah. I know he did a lot of sitting, as I'm assuming Psi does tbh. But this is the only world were I've seen the Dukes do the majority of the sitting

Yes i give those guys credit.....made me quit.

@topic
go and lay/get laid?

That statement implies 3 years of drought....LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_cool:..I agree.

I may also send a copy of my TWstats to my local college to see if I can get credit...:lol:

Yes i give those guys credit.....made me quit.

That statement implies 3 years of drought....LMAO

sitting didnt make u quit emp

You missed the point.

BUt I will point this out, every tribe that didnt have a strong leader or two failed untill now.

thats what psi thinks regarding every previous tribal leader who is still in world 9 or has come to world 9 to play with us all.

you obviously weren't strong enough, had nothing to do with sits. i suppose in psi's eyes, IF you are strong enough the sits mean nothing.

i have noticed in skype sday is on alot more than usual (or allowed me to see from b4).
he's got a little bit of trouble on one of his frontlines, could it be that? is it managing his own and sits that causes increased online or is his skype just a cover.
is it actually sday playing any more? is DNS sure he isnt actually gifting them vills cos i remember he sure didn't like to lose villages.

talking about what we will do after the game ends, we think about the time spent. imagine how much time it takes to play 2 or 3 worlds/servers seriously.

btw how is chiv?

Psihic

sitting didnt make u quit emp

thats what psi thinks regarding every previous tribal leader who is still in world 9 or has come to world 9 to play with us all.

you obviously weren't strong enough, had nothing to do with sits. i suppose in psi's eyes, IF you are strong enough the sits mean nothing.

i have noticed in skype sday is on alot more than usual (or allowed me to see from b4).
he's got a little bit of trouble on one of his frontlines, could it be that? is it managing his own and sits that causes increased online or is his skype just a cover.
is it actually sday playing any more? is DNS sure he isnt actually gifting them vills cos i remember he sure didn't like to lose villages.

talking about what we will do after the game ends, we think about the time spent. imagine how much time it takes to play 2 or 3 worlds/servers seriously.

btw how is chiv?

hahaha you been looking at our members list who hasnt nobled 100 villas last month and found chivu and now got all excited ?

your members are getting owned, deleting accounts and stuff like that and you pick out CHIVU of all people ?

seriously ? :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

When I heard chiv I thought he was under some crazy ass op that no one had noticed yet except zegir lol...

The list is just to long to even start asking that question about the other side lmao

DeletedUser

haha

Konty you SUCK at PnP posts.

You ask us about chivu... "forgetting" about tootejuht and Jedi Obi Wan. Both important players in important positions.

BOTH getting massacred.

Psihic

I dont get it. While in TW you have incidents like Jedi Obi Wan, tootejuht, vitkus, polivski you are all excited because one of our top players nobled only 3 villas in last months and a half and because you took 56 villas off a council member ?

I knew TW is breathing the last breath and that the internal quarrels are eating you guys up. Especially after I saw Gedi Sam and King od Dumbasses retuning to the tribe (yes, I know why the left the last 43 times). But I didnt think it is THAT bad.

Good news though, tnx !

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Who knew, the drama with 2 major tribes around was more than with 20 :icon_confused:

Keep on going TW :)

emperorpilaf

Actually it was the amounts of sits...i think i was playing about 60 million points(i think as a tribe we only had like 120 million or less) at that point in the game it was alot. And i was fighting the most active section of RAW.

I didnt have the star players like I do now to help out. Everytime we out nobled the other tribe I did the nobling myself....:lol:

SHortass
Dracco
cess308
gobel
pilaf

PLus a few others in the north in like k51.....lol...too much for my admittedly weak azz.