What would you change???

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HEAD get ganged on just about every time those players join a world because they're a threat to everyone. It comes with the territory ;)

We also have a habit of going for any local premade as a first target, and then recruit the duke to the next version :icon_razz:

DeletedUser59277

We also have a habit of going for any local premade as a first target, and then recruit the duke to the next version :icon_razz:

Googly only does premades to get new owners for accounts on his over worlds...

DeletedUser

Troll :icon_eek:

I'd suggest to any ex-members who are thinking about biting, to just ignore the attempts :icon_wink:

I got my wish. You've already taken the bait. :icon_biggrin:

There are many different areas of skill involved in a complex game such as this. Your tribe showed it was less capable than ET, perhaps not in all of them, but where it counted. It would be easier to maintain your dignity by remaining silent on the matter. As everybody knows; its not about what you could have done, but what you did and what you did was lose.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

You will find that if people show proper skill and talent, I credit them for it. I have no embarrassment on my tribe failing on W57 - there were a number of reasons for it, sadly a small number of the members turning out to be disloyal and diplomacy made with people who have since proven they cannot be trusted.

Talking about me again? (blush) I was loyal, just not to the nubs in HEAD. :)

I won't continue this here, as there is simply no point discussing what is essentially a load of made-up claims on your part, and an attempt to bash me for these inventions of your mind. Good day to you sir.

Ohhh, you'll be back!

HEAD get ganged on just about every time those players join a world because they're a threat to everyone. It comes with the territory ;)

Lolwut? They are only a threat to themselves thinking like that. I honestly don't remember but I think I was the biggest member in their tribe, so they had no one special :)

DeletedUser

Still have yet to see anyone of importance state HEAD was not a major factor on W57, a good deal are still around.

killergoon=-

He is killergoon, a most famous and well liked player. A veteran of old worlds.

Am I? cheers bro however probably dont deserve so much backing.

I see you are in who now, part of knock right? You've grown nicely., hows tings?

cuban hermes

Meh, I'll back you buddy.

I am that. Got us a nice war on now though. :S I can't claim that it's through offensive striking. Pure merging of accounts. Someone has to do it.