What would you do?

DeletedUser91224

So i know this isnt about this world, but, i know those still active in the world 30 forums are good players, and most of you are very good. So im here to ask a simple question. On my current world, im a baron of a top 15 tribe. Currently we are about to face the rank number 12 tribe. Now, supposedly we are supposed to have a little help from the number 1 tribe on that world. But the duke of the other tribe is telling his tribe the same thing.

Anyways, let me get to my point.

If you were a single tribe, potentially going up against over 50 million points and over 108 million od, what would you do?

DeletedUser67579

well I know if it where me I would be talking to the tribe we where suppose to be going up against. Trying to find out if they have the same promise I did. Tribal Wars is a war game but diplomacy plays a big part of the game and it never hurts to know your enemy.

MR.MR

So i know this isnt about this world, but, i know those still active in the world 30 forums are good players, and most of you are very good. So im here to ask a simple question. On my current world, im a baron of a top 15 tribe. Currently we are about to face the rank number 12 tribe. Now, supposedly we are supposed to have a little help from the number 1 tribe on that world. But the duke of the other tribe is telling his tribe the same thing.

If you were a single tribe, potentially going up against over 50 million points and over 108 million od, what would you do?

This is w60, I play in Calm, you are in Scion, send me a pm with a little more details, and I can probably do a bit of filling in for you.

DeletedUser

My feeling is the #1 tribe will beat you both at the same time. I would think that in a world that is fairly young, that the #1 tribe wouldn't need diplomacy with #12 - #15. So basically, I believe that those tribes are likely making fun of you in private and preparing to kick your butts.

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator: