What?

DeletedUser

Your posts never cease to amaze me Emperor Jon. Every post you make is written beautifully and you very rarely leave holes in your explanations.

DeletedUser

When I started there was not a single barb until people started restarting or quit. It happens on all worlds where people will start a new world notice they got placed far away from friends so they will restart hoping to get closer.

Every world has it's barbs, CTRL would always noble active enemies over barbs.

If you say there was no barbs around you when you started, then you must of been a rim boy. Makes sense that you ended up in DNY.

Where as w10 has been at war

DeletedUser

This is an interesting quote. Rednecks, I'm really surprised you would degrade yourself by arguing on the forums like this, and not just brushing it off your shoulders like most respectable and dignified leaders would.

You've just added to the flames with continued mudslinging.

EJ, please do not patronize me. As stated in the other thread that great8o8 started I have figured out what I am dealing with and I am done with him. I am on record in a number of posts that I respect what CTRL has accomplished on this world. I came here to discuss how those that were in your tribe can claim victory when I see unfinished business.

I sincerely hope you're not taking a shot at CTRL recruitment policies. Because IF you are, you are truly one of the most hypocritical people I have ever seen in my days on TW.

Nope, not at all. We had a few recruites that we found out did not meet up to our standards.

What did DNY do to stay afloat when players left? Recruited. Or your member count would just keep dropping over the course of the world until you had no players left, except for those who originally joined DNY when it was made. Because thats what you're inferring with recruiting to get the job done.

True statement, the DNY today is a shadow of what it once was. The strategy changes when you go from a tribe built for war to a tribe that is cleaning up. We went after anybody willing to noble red dots.

I'll end this in saying, do yourself a favour. Just stop posting on these forums. People have their opinions of who is better than who, and this that and the other thing.

In the world of TW, there are four things you can never debate about, because a debate can never be won, each party has too strong opinions on things. Those things are: Religion, Politics, Abortion and Greatest Tribe ever.

Again, it was not the reason why I came here to argue who was greater.

It's a pointless debate, and one that just wastes time. I'm truly shocked that you haven't realized that by now. But then again, you're still clinging onto a world hoping inno games will actually close it... So I guess thats not too far off....

We are down to ~6500 Non DNY villages left to noble and then we should be done.

But I'm just throwing that out there.... if that statement was however intended the way I initially thought it was intended, then everyone can feel free to ignore this last part of my post :D

No reason to appologize or explain great8o8. You and KW ran one heck of a tribe and who am I to question who you allowed in your tribe? I was getting tired of the guy slapping in my face how big CTRL was when he got to his size by nobling barbs & inactives then it did not help when I seen some of his KW ennoblements. IMO, it shows a lack of respect when you noble your retired Duke. In DNY we defended Taizu's villages, even after he retired.

DeletedUser

We are down to ~6500 Non DNY villages left to noble and then we should be done.

But will you?

Is that your end game? 100% DNY/Barb world?

If it is, I applaud you for finally finding your end game.

Mine was when there was no one of any interest left to fight.

No reason to appologize or explain great8o8.

Oh, I wasn't appologizing ;)

DeletedUser

How is it a lack of respect lol, its villages, and the villages I took off him and other ctrl players were given the ok by who ever was leading because the owner had just left the account with no sitter nad people were nobling behind the lines, what i take now means nothing, these players have long since gone and i hold no allegiance to them on a personal level

the lack of respect is quitting and not leaving the sitting so the account could be properly defended or deleting

and its kind of a paraphrase from emperor jon, its ludicrous to actually defend that many villages after someone has gone, or they get forcefully taken away... something to that nature

its all good i love personal shots, dont worry rednecks im not mad at u for trying to take it to a personal level, i dont mind because u know nothing about what had gone on in ctrl, so just by looking at my stats u have no idea what i did, but thanks for playing

DeletedUser

Proud to be a part of CTRL in their best times ;)

Hail to all of my former co-players o/

DeletedUser

Well, it is very easy and there is no further discussion necessary:
The best tribe is the one, which becomes big and strong enough that the world will be closed.
Like "WELT1" in Germany. "WELT1" was the very first world of TW, started 2003 and was closed 2007.
Also "WELT2" in Germany is already closed.
So the Germans follow their worldwide stereotype, what they start they finish till the end.
And in connection with their "Blitzkrieg"- strategy they were able to finish already two worlds. *gg*

Now the race is up which world in the English part of TW will be the first to shut down.

All the talking here is superfluous.
The results are counting.
So hurry up W10, because W12 is already down to 200 players and this number is shrinking week by week.

Ha,ha...I'm not posting very often, so my old sign from FEMA is still active. But even the old FEMA-tribe would mix up your W10 *gg*
Now of course: DNY ruls them all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have fought DNY, and I have fought CTRL.
Just from my experience as an enemy, CTRL was far superior. Which is why I am glad that I didn't stick around on w12 to join DNY.
CTRL was the much better choice.

The way each tribe got tired of the game was much different as well. DNY members got bored because their enemies constantly turned blue. CTRL players got bored because our enemies constantly turned grey.

So Rednecks go cry on your own dead forum, DNY recruited as much as they could when never having more than 1 real enemy.
I remember when DNY was crying to FusioN asking to recruit members again, good thing Cracker had the sense to say no.
DNY will always be a family tribe to me, same as BORG will always be a family tribe.

If you wanna brag about winning a world through 90% hugging and recruitment, at least have the balls to admit it.

35150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have fought DNY, and I have fought CTRL.
Just from my experience as an enemy, CTRL was far superior. Which is why I am glad that I didn't stick around on w12 to join DNY.
CTRL was the much better choice.

The way each tribe got tired of the game was much different as well. DNY members got bored because their enemies constantly turned blue. CTRL players got bored because our enemies constantly turned grey.

So Rednecks go cry on your own dead forum, DNY recruited as much as they could when never having more than 1 real enemy.
I remember when DNY was crying to FusioN asking to recruit members again, good thing Cracker had the sense to say no.
DNY will always be a family tribe to me, same as BORG will always be a family tribe.

If you wanna brag about winning a world through 90% hugging and recruitment, at least have the balls to admit it.

35150.jpg

thats what i been saying all along lol glad someone else finally said it, and to think he was bashing my nobling when his tribe mass recruited to "win" their world lol

joshuasadler000

All I have to say is W10 will not end from the 'winning tribe' while W12 will.

DeletedUser

Who cares who ends the world? You don't have to finish it to win it.

True enough, believe it or not W10 is dead, out of the 200 some people who are playing.. who actually is playing? ever since the CTRL vs. DDB war. TUBA vs BORG. SET, T-crew and Lycan vs Nomad war, this world has been inactive

Once T-crew merged into nomads and nomads disbanned along with set and lycan the world was left with CTRL, DDB, BORG fam, and TUBA, and then everyone quit ( i know this is irrelevant ) buts its my point of view,

Even though there is a handful of people playing.. truth be told, this world is over. :icon_rolleyes:

.-x-.

Close enough. Yeah, they were the glory days alright. W10 still has some life left in it, although no where near as much as I would like.

DeletedUser

Close enough. Yeah, they were the glory days alright. W10 still has some life left in it, although no where near as much as I would like.

I got banned erm, right after nomads disbanned, i was quiting but i got offered a duke spot at PINOY and someone in the tribe reported me for a post i had up and no one ever gave me a support ticket to take it down and they banned me lmfao, but yeah that was around the time everyone was quiting, w10 was my first world and my best, had 4 million some points, but that was like a year ago, i woulda had like 15 by now :p

DeletedUser

I got banned erm, right after nomads disbanned, i was quiting but i got offered a duke spot at PINOY and someone in the tribe reported me for a post i had up and no one ever gave me a support ticket to take it down and they banned me lmfao, but yeah that was around the time everyone was quiting, w10 was my first world and my best, had 4 million some points, but that was like a year ago, i woulda had like 15 by now :p

You was not a Nomad I remember, maybe I mis-interpreted your post, but you act like you know all about us.

I'm just curious to know who you are, seeming that you have been trolling these forums for a while.

The Resurrection

Hello Yiyoo. Im sure you remember me:icon_wink: I played with you for along time, was good time in luna and CTRL. Care to take another go at a world?

pnik

PS: CTRL by far the best tribe in 10, no need to debate this folks

DeletedUser

You was not a Nomad I remember, maybe I mis-interpreted your post, but you act like you know all about us.

I'm just curious to know who you are, seeming that you have been trolling these forums for a while.

i was actually in lycan :p

we where ranked 1st in K6 for like 6 months then i joined borg, i actually joined SET first and went to war with Nomads i took like 20 villages before i joined borg