What?

DeletedUser

You CTRL players are so full of yourselves its embarrassing. You cannot call yourselves the best when you have already disappeared and yet there are still plenty of other tribes that were around and big for you to finish. Call it what you want, but you couldn't finish what you started and no amount of arguments or stats will change that.

DeletedUser

You CTRL players are so full of yourselves its embarrassing. You cannot call yourselves the best when you have already disappeared and yet there are still plenty of other tribes that were around and big for you to finish. Call it what you want, but you couldn't finish what you started and no amount of arguments or stats will change that.

I believe they did finish what they started?

They destroyed many tribes they forced many of people too quit, whats the point in continuing in a world when no one fights back?

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORG DDB DDBBQ TUBA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,170
Side 2: 10,821
Difference: 15,349

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 255,426,992
Side 2: 105,371,986
Difference: 150,055,006

chart

this is not even including BORG-B, and all the other tribes that disbanned, you say how big they where, i would love to see DNY take on tribes like CTRL, DNY does not match up with CTRL, So go back to the basement you came from and do some research before you come here to flame, k? bye now :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I believe they did finish what they started?

They destroyed many tribes they forced many of people too quit, whats the point in continuing in a world when no one fights back?

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BORG DDB DDBBQ TUBA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,170
Side 2: 10,821
Difference: 15,349

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 255,426,992
Side 2: 105,371,986
Difference: 150,055,006

chart

this is not even including BORG-B, and all the other tribes that disbanned, you say how big they where, i would love to see DNY take on tribes like CTRL, DNY does not match up with CTRL, So go back to the basement you came from and do some research before you come here to flame, k? bye now :icon_rolleyes:

Oh, well according to what you just said no one fought back, so then it must have been an easy war. If what you said is true then DNY is obviously better because they actually fought tribes that fought back and still crushed them.

DeletedUser

Oh, well according to what you just said no one fought back, so then it must have been an easy war. If what you said is true then DNY is obviously better because they actually fought tribes that fought back and still crushed them.

Are you kidding or are you just that totally oblivious?!? I'm not even going to respond to this post it's so stupid. Dude, read through this forum and then maybe you'll be able to post something just slightly intelligent.

DeletedUser

wow i think i just got slightly dumber :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Well they used to fight back, back when their morale wasn't completely crushed.