What?

DeletedUser

its funny u can say that, but we did win, no matter what anyone else says, we beat them down to nothing but hiding behind the lines, eating barbs and trying to snipe stuff off inactives

as u can see the stats posted somewhere they had what 7k caps, but only 500 against us, that tells u they werent interested in fighting a war with us even 3-4-5 on 1

that is the difference between ctrl and DNY, they never had a challenge, the great wars CTRL has been through thats why CTRL > DNY

I would bet any money that DNY would have fallen

DNY vs. DDB, BORG (Family) SET (If nomads didnt kill them) But at 1 point in time ALL these tribes where attacking CTRL cause i was still here when it was happening, SET was ranked 2nd i believe so then it went DDB, BORG, Tuba, BORG-B,

Short story shorter,

DNY you had no enemies.

DeletedUser

I would bet any money that DNY would have fallen

DNY vs. DDB, BORG (Family) SET (If nomads didnt kill them) But at 1 point in time ALL these tribes where attacking CTRL cause i was still here when it was happening, SET was ranked 2nd i believe so then it went DDB, BORG, Tuba, BORG-B,

Short story shorter,

DNY you had no enemies.

True story ^^^^

DeletedUser

We do, we keep nobling out any non DNY account and we have put in tickets. Got any other suggestions? :icon_wink:
Well you could actually do the same thing CTRL did, just all quit and know you've won the world, really is it gonna make you feel any better to waste a few more years in order for inno to tell the magic words to you?
Those words won't make DNY's past more impressive, nor would it have made CTRL's which is the main reason why we did what we did.

DeletedUser

floritus there is a little difference.
if all dny players delete, the world would be a sea of barb, and i can assure you that at least half of the remaining 143 players (players that aren't in dny) would delete the same day and in 1 month the world would be closed.

i can't say the same thing here in w10.

DeletedUser

if all dny players delete, the world would be a sea of barb, and i can assure you that at least half of the remaining 143 players (players that aren't in dny) would delete the same day and in 1 month the world would be closed.

Just so you know the only ones left are Nomads (CTRL's active members) and the remaining enemy that has been sleeping for months now, in hindsight its like ctrl poking a dead animal on the side of the road, it gets boring after awhile so they quit,

No point in attacking people that arnt gonna defend themselves, idk why DNY doesnt quit the only thing left is barb no point in playing anymore, same as CTRL

DNY dont get me wrong you guys did an amazing job and will never be forgotten but your just wasting time with W12, its dead just like W10

DeletedUser

I really don´t see how that´s a difference?
You pretty much say that you can end the world be just deleting, well what stops you?
From what I understand you lads always wanted to world to end asap so this would actually be your shot at it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You forget how spread out your world is compared to ours. Continents were a lot denser and took a lot longer to conquer. 60 million points in continent is not going to be taken over night.

The only reason why our world is more strung out is due to the fact we took out the sim city players. Our world has some continents with loads of baby barbs. On W10 people nobled those barbs and built them up.

Please reference quote above. w12 is more spread out, thus, players would likely be more spread out, as opposed to being more clustered together. We also warred on a massive front. So generally speaking, people could build on their largest areas because in most cases, enemies were right on the doorstep. We never had the luxury of picking our targets. They picked us, and we grew on that.

One could argue that a more spread out enemy is more difficult to war. But we rarely ever got declared on (I can think of 3) we were always the aggressor in our wars.

Keeping in mind that a lot of the top players in CTRL no longer exist. As well as the fact that a lot of our top players are located ON frontlines. Or have built MASSIVE bases on frontlines. So of course they're not going to be as spread out. We gave our members the luxury of choice. And it paid off for us.

I agree, in DNY you did not have a choice either you participated in the war or you retired. When Kalkoen was in DNY he noticed the same differences.

Well, making the map blue wasn't business we really wanted to be a part of.

Knowing what your map looked like and seeing the amount of time we have taken to kill off our world, I cannot say I blame you.

Well you could actually do the same thing CTRL did, just all quit and know you've won the world, really is it gonna make you feel any better to waste a few more years in order for inno to tell the magic words to you?
Those words won't make DNY's past more impressive, nor would it have made CTRL's which is the main reason why we did what we did.

I think it will add to DNY's legacy that we did finish it off and was the first tribe to do so. Being able to withstand the test of time is an accomplishment in itself. When that time comes for us to get those "magic words" we can say, without dispute, that we won our world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its all great if you look at the map and see all those K's of blue, but you cant really say its owned by one tribe if DNY is a family can you ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I think it will add to DNY's legacy that we did finish it off and was the first tribe to do so. Being able to withstand the test of time is an accomplishment in itself. When that time comes for us to get those "magic words" we can say, without dispute, that we won our world.
A legacy? If you'd just all quit now, do you really think that in 2 years from now you'll ever even think about your awesome 'legacy' anymore? I personally wouldn't lol.
Anyways enjoy your time!

DeletedUser

dny is not a family...
never have a family, for a little period of time (no more than 4 month) they have had an accademy (.oots) with few players recruited to prove their ability.
those that have proved their skill have received an invite, the others have been attacked and eated.

DeletedUser

dny is not a family...
never have a family, for a little period of time (no more than 4 month) they have had an accademy (.oots) with few players recruited to prove their ability.
those that have proved their skill have received an invite, the others have been attacked and eated.

So you dont consider having an academy tribe as being a "family"? Jog on..

CTRL was always an independent tribe.

DeletedUser

The only reason why our world is more strung out is due to the fact we took out the sim city players. Our world has some continents with loads of baby barbs. On W10 people nobled those barbs and built them up.

I can see absolutely no way nobling sim city players would have to do with your world being strung out? It was strung out because nobody wanted to join it and the reason no one wanted to join it was probably because w10 was way more fun. Sim city players can build up a villages, but they can't magically make more villages to noble, thus your argument has no weight.

DeletedUser

My argument has complete weight when you are comparing the density of each world. The village count is only 11,000 apart between the worlds. On W12 we have way more baby barbs than W10 because we took out the sim city players that would have built them up. Each village had an owner at one time or it would not have existed. The amount of players each world had was comperable since each world filled its map.

DeletedUser

My argument has complete weight when you are comparing the density of each world. The village count is only 11,000 apart between the worlds. On W12 we have way more baby barbs than W10 because we took out the sim city players that would have built them up. Each village had an owner at one time or it would not have existed. The amount of players each world had was comperable since each world filled its map.

You seem to have forgotten that there are villages that start out as barbs....

DeletedUser

When I started there was not a single barb until people started restarting or quit. It happens on all worlds where people will start a new world notice they got placed far away from friends so they will restart hoping to get closer.

DeletedUser

W12 - 336,428 villages

current DNY villages - 96506

96506/336248 = your tribe currently owns only 28.7% of total villages in play, considering you are liek 20x bigger than ur combines opponents that pushes the total amount of villages up to about 30%

so tbh the barbarians have won ur world lol they comprise of about 70% of the total villages of ur world, dam that sucks better get nobling faster, we will see u in 15 years when u completely noble out ur world

DeletedUser

No, we have no intentions on eating barbs once we kill the remaining players. If we ate barbs then I would be forced to recruit players like you in order to get the job done, I'll pass.

DeletedUser

You see, Rednecks, Mr. great8o8 aka Mr. Barb Nobler is giving a free advise for us.
He is telling to noble ALL barbs in our world. He is funny isnt he? :lol:
If i would be Mr. great8o8, i would delete my account immediately, because i would be :icon_redface:;
Bye great8o8!

Today DNY have 96527 villages;
NON DNY=Other tribes + tribeless=7229 villages; (taken from internal forum, yes we do counting)

So, we dont count BARBS guys, they dont fight back!

DeletedUser

No, we have no intentions on eating barbs once we kill the remaining players. If we ate barbs then I would be forced to recruit players like you in order to get the job done, I'll pass.

This is an interesting quote. Rednecks, I'm really surprised you would degrade yourself by arguing on the forums like this, and not just brushing it off your shoulders like most respectable and dignified leaders would.

You've just added to the flames with continued mudslinging.

But anyways. The part that interests me is this:

If we ate barbs then I would be forced to recruit players like you in order to get the job done, I'll pass.

I sincerely hope you're not taking a shot at CTRL recruitment policies. Because IF you are, you are truly one of the most hypocritical people I have ever seen in my days on TW.

What did DNY do to stay afloat when players left? Recruited. Or your member count would just keep dropping over the course of the world until you had no players left, except for those who originally joined DNY when it was made. Because thats what you're inferring with recruiting to get the job done.

What else do you do when you lose members? Deny those talented players who would like entry and noble them with your ever dwindling member count? I know DNY sure as hell didn't play like that. So don't even try to fire and say we recruited to get the job done.

I'll end this in saying, do yourself a favour. Just stop posting on these forums. People have their opinions of who is better than who, and this that and the other thing.

In the world of TW, there are four things you can never debate about, because a debate can never be won, each party has too strong opinions on things. Those things are: Religion, Politics, Abortion and Greatest Tribe ever.

It's a pointless debate, and one that just wastes time. I'm truly shocked that you haven't realized that by now. But then again, you're still clinging onto a world hoping inno games will actually close it... So I guess thats not too far off....

EDIT: Sorry, I'm a little tired right now.. *cough*

I may have misread that, so I'll post this blurb to correct anything I said above :D

If this eas the intended emphasis of the quote, then I apologize, and will say this instead:

If we ate barbs then I would be forced to recruit players like you, in order to get the job done, I'll pass.

Yes, great8o8 nobled a ton of barbs. He was also a very disruptive player, and there were very few people who got along with him and his unnessecarily large ego. Which was boasted for no reason in particular.

The truth is, we have always been fighting multiple fronts. And I was never a fan of inner tribe ennoblements. And he defended himself when he was attacked, and for the most part kept to himself. If we didn't need every noble we could muster to take out the always outnumbering enemies we had against us, then I would have posted great8o8 for nobling a long time ago.

In fact, had we gotten our half price nobles the first time the vote came around, we probably would have done it then. Unfortunately tho, we always had an abundance of enemies, and a shortage of nobles. So we needed everything we could get, to noble the enemies. Not to mention the fact that great8o8 is a fighter, and he would not take being nobled lying down, so I would have coordinated a really nice op to make sure we put him down for good.

But I'm just throwing that out there.... if that statement was however intended the way I initially thought it was intended, then everyone can feel free to ignore this last part of my post :D

Last edited by a moderator: