whatever happened to FTR?

DeletedUser

FTR faight for a long period, until finally, they lose.... Like CEG, but ceg die in days.

DeletedUser

90% of the original FTR members were not even a part of the tribal wars game anymore at the demise of FTR. XiG played a very little role in this, though they will claim to be the sole factor for our demise.

in actuallity, Musche leaving and Gar taking over really did us in. people respected and followed musche much moreso than gareeth and without his guidance things just crumbled.

Aten also played a pretty big factor in causing the defections to HOT and TW.

DeletedUser2730

there was also that part where johnnybuz got owned for being on the wrong side of the tracks and not knowing how to fight :icon_twisted:

blurk

Bah... Sore loser.

Just kidding... Its no secret that half of FTR where inactive and is the main reason for their downfal... Although one of the main reasons for their downfall was fault of Gareeth & co. volunteerng their tribe into trouble they just couldnt handle.

YOUR BACK! :)

yes FTR died a painfull death by laughter, they where tickeld to much by Hawg and they sufficated

DeletedUser

there was also that part where johnnybuz got owned for being on the wrong side of the tracks and not knowing how to fight :icon_twisted:

you mean the part where i was outnumbered on a continent 450,000 to 7,000,000 and i chose to stay in my tribe rather than jump ship like so many cowards in this game do?

or how you guys were so pathetic in your attacks that you couldn't even rim me, even though all of my villages were locally located on k65 completely surrounded by xig?

or how i deccimated so many of your tribesmates armies that they didnt bother taking another village for the rest of the war?

or how i jumped up to #1 overall in OD Defense rankings?

or how i built myself back up from 45,000 points to 1,000,000 points in 2 and a half months time?

tell me again, why are you still posting here? your a ghost. get lost.. k thx

DeletedUser

you mean the part where i was outnumbered on a continent 450,000 to 7,000,000 and i chose to stay in my tribe rather than jump ship like so many cowards in this game do?

or how you guys were so pathetic in your attacks that you couldn't even rim me, even though all of my villages were locally located on k65 completely surrounded by xig?

or how i deccimated so many of your tribesmates armies that they didnt bother taking another village for the rest of the war?

or how i built myself back up from 45,000 points to 1,000,000 points in 2 and a half months time?

Reply for the first paragraph... fair play to you... so many players now days jump and i dont like it one bit... (so many of todays biggest players done just that)... Take Zi_Zone for example (he does still play right? lol).

For the second paragraph, i know, you know (well atleast you should) and everyone else knows when one singular players gets surrounded to such a degree, the singular player gets supported heavily to make losses for the surrounding players... that coupled with the morale penalty these players become turtles and almost impossible to crack.

Not saying you didnt do a good job defending, just stating facts.

At the last paragraph... good job.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Buildng yourself up after having alot of villages isnt hard.

1) You probably still have fully build villages, you wait 1 day and you got enough army to noble an abandoned village...

2) You still got your packages

3) Your getting to arrogant johhny, cut XiG some slack they did great and so did FTR, well the ones who where there... so LET IT REST!

DeletedUser

As much as I like XIG, im going to have to take johnny's side on this one....

DeletedUser2730

Lets see #1 you did jump CMfam TW yes you did.

You jumped to TW to take villages given to you where you did not have to actually fight for them cause god knows what happens then.

#2 So pathetic? we knocked you clean out of 65 and amazingly you reproduced in core surrounded by TW see above.

#3 you were never #1 OD defense that was held by RUM guy intil bolaar took it.

#4 I do like how you admitted here your whole post was lame. 45K points yes you were left with 4 villages surrounded by TW and they brought you back to life with inactives.

You are my hero.

DeletedUser

Lets see #1 you did jump CMfam TW yes you did.

You jumped to TW to take villages given to you where you did not have to actually fight for them cause god knows what happens then.

#2 So pathetic? we knocked you clean out of 65 and amazingly you reproduced in core surrounded by TW see above.

#3 you were never #1 OD defense that was held by RUM guy intil bolaar took it.

#4 I do like how you admitted here your whole post was lame. 45K points yes you were left with 4 villages surrounded by TW and they brought you back to life with inactives.

You are my hero.

1. CM FAM and TW were allies. And if you knew anything about anything, you would know I switched tribes from CM FAM to FTR. Not TW. History 101. Please take a refresher course.

2. "We? " You had absolutely nothing to do with it. You were a terrible player and in the few instances you attempted to noble a village of mine, you failed miserable. Scholesy2005 was the player who set up the Operation against me and he is in TW now and we are good friends.

3. Yes, I was #1 in OD defense. You don't know jack.

And I'll repeat once again, why are you here? You have no following. You have no cronies. You just have your distorted memory of the past.

PS: Warhawg, you're missing out on some real fun action on K65. The 4 circled white villages are the villages I was left with after XiG's failed rim job. Everything else was surrounded by red dots of XiG/CEG and ESL. And months later, this is how I've mopped up that part of the continent.

k65jt8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

friends with scholesy2005? Isn't he one of these runners who you seem to hate so much?

Ripfin

hmm hope nobody thinks little ole me had any hand in FTR's demise :icon_wink:

walleye

goddamn i hate you all

Xig.ESL were outnumbered 208 to 1
and they beat you all
(speaking in second person because i wasnt part of it back then)

stop crying about it johnny

Ripfin

As we both know the FTR that was died long before you ever joined ;)

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

bah they died while i was there with most leaving the game due to nothing big happening.;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

goddamn i hate you all

Xig.ESL were outnumbered 208 to 1
and they beat you all
(speaking in second person because i wasnt part of it back then)

stop crying about it johnny

thats right, you were in stw9.

you lost the war you pussy!

DeletedUser2730

Wow are you an idiot or what...

1. CM FAM and TW were allies. And if you knew anything about anything, you would know I switched tribes from CM FAM to FTR. Not TW. History 101. Please take a refresher course.

2. "We? " You had absolutely nothing to do with it. You were a terrible player and in the few instances you attempted to noble a village of mine, you failed miserable. Scholesy2005 was the player who set up the Operation against me and he is in TW now and we are good friends.

3. Yes, I was #1 in OD defense. You don't know jack.

And I'll repeat once again, why are you here? You have no following. You have no cronies. You just have your distorted memory of the past.

PS: Warhawg, you're missing out on some real fun action on K65. The 4 circled white villages are the villages I was left with after XiG's failed rim job. Everything else was surrounded by red dots of XiG/CEG and ESL. And months later, this is how I've mopped up that part of the continent.

Once again villages were given to you where you were close to friends cause you could not defend a village if you life depended on it. Quit blowing scholeesy just cause he is in your tribe now. Fact of the matter is that I led XiG in the disbanding of FTR FACT. You were knocked down to 4 villages FACT. You were given villages, I had to give mine away FACT. You have a fraction of the skill right now that I had when I ever started TW FACT. You are trying to cover up your inadequacies in real life by nobling inactives in an inactive tribe in an inactive world FACT!!!!

No need No need I will be here all week Thank you. :icon_twisted: