whatever happened to FTR?

DeletedUser2730

if this turn into a bitch fest between you two, i'll lock it.

Agreed

Im out. JohnnBuzoff If you got a pair come find me in classic world. I will repeat your fait for you. Otherwise enjoy the land of inactivity.

Hawgzzzz Out

DeletedUser

If i remember right, we just kicked asses of some Xif or some like that. We beat them as everyone before. Then we peacefully decided, that we will give another tribe chance to rule this world, so we disbanded and joined to other tribes.... this is true loving story. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser4514

I haven't played this game in close to a year, and last time I did FTR was top dog.
What happened?
But can anyone give me a brief run down?

Some say the ancients moved on to other worlds. Others that they were never really here. That they were stories concocted by barons to keep their noob players in line. Still others that they live among us today, hidden in the crowds honing their ninja pokercard-throwing skills for when they are needed most.

I, for one, believe that whatever the truth, a little FTR lives on in all of us... Or at least those of us who still fight once in a while. Even if it's just to make a rim tribe scream in anguish because we're frustrated with work.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Once again villages were given to you where you were close to friends cause you could not defend a village if you life depended on it. Quit blowing scholeesy just cause he is in your tribe now. Fact of the matter is that I led XiG in the disbanding of FTR FACT. You were knocked down to 4 villages FACT. You were given villages, I had to give mine away FACT. You have a fraction of the skill right now that I had when I ever started TW FACT. You are trying to cover up your inadequacies in real life by nobling inactives in an inactive tribe in an inactive world FACT!!!!

No need No need I will be here all week Thank you. :icon_twisted:

Blah.

Bolaar was the main reason for XiG surviving, not you.

Get over yourself, Hawg.

DeletedUser

Some say the ancients moved on to other worlds. Others that they were never really here. That they were stories concocted by barons to keep their noob players in line. Still others that they live among us today, hidden in the crowds honing their ninja pokercard-throwing skills for when they are needed most.

I, for one, believe that whatever the truth, a little FTR lives on in all of us... Or at least those of us who still fight once in a while. Even if it's just to make a rim tribe scream in anguish because we're frustrated with work.:icon_twisted:

i for one still have a little ninja card-throwing running through my veins

DeletedUser

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

bah they died while i was there with most leaving the game due to nothing big happening.;)

:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
Same could be said for a lot of other tribes today. In fact at least 3 tribes that I can think of and probably more. Want to make a list of people we know are not playing anymore?

DeletedUser4514

i've had someone refer to themself in that way as an ancient,who or what makes them an ancient?

I would say that if you were here when the Hatred and friends vs. FTR war broke out, then you are an ancient. I hate to use the expression, but I believe that war "defined a generation".

Soragado

Ahhh I loved the war. Buuut the war didn't really have much to do with the fall of FTR. XiG and co were the ones being crushed humiliatingly still and lost the war without a doubt in my mind, I have no idea why there are a few people trying to change the fact of this because you'll only fool stupid people.... Oh right this is TW forums so I guess it is worth the shot. >.>

DeletedUser

I would say that if you were here when the Hatred and friends vs. FTR war broke out, then you are an ancient. I hate to use the expression, but I believe that war "defined a generation".

ohh so i am ancient? :p

DeletedUser

Does this mean I get a senior discount on noble costs?

DeletedUser

if you remember what it was like to noble an enemy village and capture all of their stored noble packets, you are an ANCIENT.

Ripfin

so whats above ancient since i remember when the first noble was created on world 2 and it wasn't me :icon_sad: but i tried :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if you remember what it was like to noble an enemy village and capture all of their stored noble packets, you are an ANCIENT.

Man, those were the days.... :icon_smile:

I loved when you'd take a town and get that nice resource infusion. Of course having to cart noble packets all over the world was a real drag. I think the pool is much nicer for doing long distance expansion.

DeletedUser

Man, those were the days.... :icon_smile:

I loved when you'd take a town and get that nice resource infusion. Of course having to cart noble packets all over the world was a real drag. I think the pool is much nicer for doing long distance expansion.

That is one thing I will agree with:lol: