Whatever vs The Cartel - Hunting Season Officially Opened

DeletedUser117534

Finally, after weeks of boredom academies are being opened all across the country. The crazy race has started with some of the top players having over 5 villages already. Tribes like PD, WET or Borgia are definitely having some good time.

But for the most part there is no real fighting. It's rather Goliath vs David type of fight where this time round David doesn't even have his sling and he's getting some serious spanking. Yes, yes the top tribes are mopping up their backyards from anything that is below 100,000 as a tribe.

I wondered if this trend applies to all top ranked tribes or is there anything else worth mentioning. Well, after a quick check I came across The Cartel and a bright red -4 next to their conquers. I knew straight away something is in the air, who would dare to touch 132K tribe that early, well the answer is no other than the mighty WET!

image.png

image.png

The stats show clearly that the tribes are world apart. WET must feel very comfortable as a group, good leadership, solid member base, attacking Syndicate seems to be a natural thing to do.

wet.png

Looking at the location of both tribes Syndicate is the only obstacle that stands in a way of WET to controll its continent. I believe the 'conflict' will pick up pace and soon there will be no more Syndicate on the map. Once the Sharks smell the blood in the water the whole ocean changes into one big frenzy where everyone wants a bite.

Happy Hunting

Nest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

Chuck Norris account holding it down for the externals. Good post Nest. You will have to teach me how to do these charts you are doing for my next report haha.

DeletedUser

Well that was fun, looks like The Cartel disappeared off the face of the earth.
Quite the war...

DeletedUser117534

Someone didn't like it enough to give negative reputation. Dear Sir I would appreciate if you could come out of the closet so we could have a discussion on why you disagree with my post. First of all it's not a PnP as you are saying. It's an observation of a by stander interested in how the world developes. I don't care about the reputation but it frustrates me when I can't reply to someone's criticism.
I think I need to remember that 8 year olds also play this game. (No offense to other 8 year olds intended, only the one)