whats a no farming/hauling world?

DeletedUser

does that mean you can't take resources from other villages? obviously right? but well just making sure

DeletedUser105423

Correct! You can't ''commit'' farming. No extra resources from other villages brought by LC friends.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

It sucks then... Would take long to grow up... And i think nohauling worlds are good only for those who are inactives... Thanks anyway

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

It doesn't suck at all, it adds an entirely new element to the game, making it much harder. Well organised ops become of paramount importance because in the early days a nuke being lost takes ages to rebuild. I would say the warfare in W56 is better than the warfare in any other world I've been in.

Upvote 0

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
w62 is a full hauls world.

The only worlds on .net that aren't full haul are w56 (no haul) and w61 (limited haul).

I don't actually know what the farm rule is... o_O

EDIT: Farm rule thread is here: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=160651
As of 2009, no .net worlds used this. I'm too lazy to sort through for more recent worlds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser105423

Farm Rule has nothing to do with looting.

To put it in a few words, farm rule makes stacking a lot more difficult for some players. Every village has a 'limit' on how many troop units can be used to defend a village at their utmost/maximum strength. All the extra troops which exceed that 'limit' will only provide a limited, reduced strength.

Unfortunately, I didn't notice anything in the Settings section for any of the worlds that could mention whether a certain world is haul or no haul so you'll have to find it out yourself in the future. For time being, only World 56 (as mentioned in a previous post) is a no haul.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

w56 is no hauls and w61 is limited hauls, in addition to that there've been rumors of another no hauls coming out soon

Upvote 0

STESHOT

Reaction score
JawJaw - the phrases being used make it hard to be 100% sure what they mean. Can this be looked at. To be simpler, you could just list stuff, eg HAUL, and either sy activated or deactived, rather than no haul activated, or limited haul deactivated, which actually suggests, well confusion -does it mean limited haul isn't on, so no haul is or haul is. Why even mention the word limited, if it's not relevant???? FYI -don't use double negatives, as they actually mean positive, and if you do mean the postive as in this case, why not just say the positive, ie, haul world, or haul activated, or don't even mention it, because that is the status quo anyway. I'd expect all normal functions to operate if not mentioned. As you see, it's confusing, and fyi -i have 3 degrees.

Upvote 0

STESHOT

Reaction score
while i'm here, i can't get onto the en126 discord server. I used the code in the mailing that was sent in chat, but doesn't work, and it looks like others have had same issue.

Upvote 0

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
JawJaw - the phrases being used make it hard to be 100% sure what they mean. Can this be looked at. To be simpler, you could just list stuff, eg HAUL, and either sy activated or deactived, rather than no haul activated, or limited haul deactivated, which actually suggests, well confusion -does it mean limited haul isn't on, so no haul is or haul is. Why even mention the word limited, if it's not relevant???? FYI -don't use double negatives, as they actually mean positive, and if you do mean the postive as in this case, why not just say the positive, ie, haul world, or haul activated, or don't even mention it, because that is the status quo anyway. I'd expect all normal functions to operate if not mentioned. As you see, it's confusing, and fyi -i have 3 degrees.

Frankly, this is terminology that has been used within the game since it's creation almost 18 years ago and we won't be changing that since it is so incorporated in the community.
We did change the "No-Harm" setting terminology as that was more confusing (and a newer setting), but "Limited Haul: Deactivated" should be obvious - "A setting that limits haul is deactivated". That's not a double negative, that is the setting.

while i'm here, i can't get onto the en126 discord server. I used the code in the mailing that was sent in chat, but doesn't work, and it looks like others have had same issue.

Thanks for raising this. I have looked into it and indeed located a problem. I changed the link and it should work now.
If you are already in the discord, use the SlashCommand instead.

Upvote 0