What's a Nuke

• Thread starter DeletedUser102283
  • Start date

DeletedUser102283

I found myself struggling to find a proper sized nuke 1sw,1sp,1sc,and my Pally just doesn't cut it anymore.

DeletedUser

1 axe 1 lc 1 ram

Can be counted as a nuke, as you didn't ask what size.

DeletedUser

Response pending...no offense meant by this, but I've been warned for taking a question the wrong way before, so I'm really going to have to ask if it's serious before attempting a debate in my mind as to whether the resulting answer should be serious or sarcastic...

DeletedUser102178

even a noob will build more then 1 of each troop type, they wil just use bad comps, so trolling.

DeletedUser

I have found that 100 Lv3 lawyers and a consumer advocate can bring even the most hardened gamer to his knees.

netjakdim

I always did have a fondness for the 200 noble attack. It takes quite some time to build and costs alot of money but there is a glitch in the game and they all survive and noble the village in one attack. ;)

DeletedUser

I always did have a fondness for the 200 noble attack. It takes quite some time to build and costs alot of money but there is a glitch in the game and they all survive and noble the village in one attack. ;)

Nobles are for defense bruh.

DeletedUser93513

If this is serious, then make your nuke around 7000-8000 axes, 2500-3000 lc, and 200-250 ish rams. oh and add like 250 MA in for archer worlds. Some people add cats too, but whatever.

netjakdim

Nobles are for defense bruh.

Don't tell the noobs that, Once they realize that if you have more nobles in your village than the other person sent they outrank the one you send and your attack becomes useless. Once they figure that glitch out we won't be able to noble them to the rim.

DeletedUser102283

If this is serious, then make your nuke around 7000-8000 axes, 2500-3000 lc, and 200-250 ish rams. oh and add like 250 MA in for archer worlds. Some people add cats too, but whatever.

Thanks been awhile since I've played so my memory was quite fuzzy.

DeletedUser

Check out Repinski's Guide. Specifically made for Church worlds w/ pallys and archers.

DeletedUser

What's a nuke ?

Well, when a proton and electron find they don't love each other anymore like mummy and daddies should.....

netjakdim

I don't know does anyone else besides me notice the clown in this nuke

thumbnail.aspx

DeletedUser

Looks like a bisexual to me.

3000 LC
250 rams
50 cats
200 scouts
NO MA
Rest axes

Killer nuke. :)

DeletedUser

You ignore MA now, wait till you meet an archer whore lol

DeletedUser

We are approaching a point where MA become irrelevant, early game with mini nukes they are worth while, later game they are a waste of space and time

And before we get the, ughhh wait til you hit the 20k archer stack, meh never seen it :)

3000 LC
250 rams
50 cats
200 scouts
NO MA
Rest axes

Killer nuke.

Whatever you say... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

MA is something you need, but not everywhere. Its for situation nukes. Your scouts say player A has loads of archers, build some MA

but its not like you need to stress if a nuke doesn't use MA everytime