What's been going on then?

• Thread starter wolverhampton666
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys, how's it going. It's been a little while but looks likei may be back pretty soon. Been embroiled in a woeful tale of booze, scorned birds, beautiful blonde twins, house movings, dog custody battles, iPhones, no Internet, stolen ps3's, and other depraved goings on. But, you don't wanna hear about that...

What's been going on in w16 then? Fill me in guys..

Missed me ay ya?

I'M BACK! Wolver is back in charge round here now.

DeletedUser

Wolver! :icon_eek:

Welcome back.

I hope I kept your account warm enough for you... You may need to rebuild a few nukes though :)

EDIT: And...and... AND TWIIIIIIIIIINZZZ (had to say it :s)

Last edited by a moderator:

Seagryfn

Twins! LOL
Welcome home, wolver! Missed you.

(So I guess I aptly named your new village "Doghouse, again!")

DeletedUser

Doghouse? This was a whole new level of doghouse not even achieved by the great doghouse worriers of the 20th century like Stalin, mussolini and old adolf himself.

And ooooh yeah, Twins..... ;)

DeletedUser

Doghouse? This was a whole new level of doghouse not even achieved by the great doghouse worriers of the 20th century like Stalin, mussolini and old adolf himself.

And ooooh yeah, Twins..... ;)

XD post those cuties pics ^^

DeletedUser

Don't worry wolver, w16 is safe as houses, its RL you need to be concerned about....the mighty wolves are nicely perched just above the drop zone like Tom Daley preparing to lose any hopes of a medal at the beijing olympics

DeletedUser

Eye up, new sheriff in town ay? I've missed the
mods and their constant moving and infractioning! I love it.

DeletedUser

Eye up, new sheriff in town ay? I've missed the
mods and their constant moving and infractioning! I love it.

Just incase you didnt notice weve got a new forum mod violett :icon_biggrin:. And lucifyr got promoted to elder