Whats everyone listening to!?

DeletedUser

What kind of music you guys listening to now!?

Trance and progressive does it for me.

DeletedUser

its not music but i likez to listen when Drattuts rapez the goat dont know who makes more noise but it sure is kool :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I listen to mostly anything f*ckin hate dance though just the same note over and over again til it changes to another song.....

DeletedUser

pokerface gets stuck in my head sooo easily! >_<

Dream Theater FTW!!! :D

DeletedUser

I listen to everything... Techno/trance, rock, hip-hop, r&b, classic..

At the moment, I'm listening to "Angel" by shaggy xD

DeletedUser

i like everything but i'm a jam band type of girl myself. currently have some DMB on in the background.

DeletedUser

Good man. I can listen to anything except country and that death metal crap. I mostly listen to House, Techno, Trance and Hardstyle :icon_surprised:

HAHA i like country and Death Metal :icon_razz:
I like loads of other stuff as well, (mostly hardcore punk and most metal sub genres, as well as some Indie, Hip-hop and the odd R&B song lol) not a huge fan of House or Trance, but I like Drum and Bass though :icon_smile:

Been listening to Black Lungs alot lately, really bluesy punky rock stuff lol :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

HAHA i like country and Death Metal :icon_razz:
I want to know why people like that Death Metal stuff. Whats so good about it? :icon_neutral: Is it the screaming or what, cause to me its just crap.

DeletedUser

Depending on the band and style, you can grow to understand it pretty easily lol... although some bands i have no fucking clue what they're saying, its usually the guitar and drums that I pay attention too.
I can understand why people don't like it, but personally I get a rush from listening to some crazy riffs, sweep-picking and blastbeats :p

DeletedUser

I listen to alot of bands such as:

Snow patrol

Shinedown

coldplay

nickelback

theory of a deadman

yellowcard

jason mraz

The killers

Foo fighters

Fallout boy