What's going on in this world?

DeletedUser

I think I stopped playing this world back in 2010? I couldn't imagine going on like this for 4-6 years at a time. What tribes are still around? Any original members from when the world first started? Is that Jirki guy still eating friendly villages?

DeletedUser

MPX/HOT/SPQR = DF which are beating the make up of TW/EleAud/Aten = EG in the biggest war of the world. and yes jirki hordes the inactives and barbs ;)

DeletedUser

F31RNY this isn't the biggest war this its just a fight , can't coll big with 50 payers just becose they have tons of villages ...

DeletedUser

cas there have been some super huge wars a few years back (and those have been the BIG wars...)
with like 20 tribes involves in it , alliances , backstabbers , spy's , skilled players ... and so on ... remember > TWW-I and II (tuba and FTR wars //) I don't wanna say that this isn't big cas it's the last war this world will see and should be important but I don't think it can compare with the ones I mentioned .....

DeletedUser

cas there have been some super huge wars a few years back (and those have been the BIG wars...)
with like 20 tribes involves in it , alliances , backstabbers , spy's , skilled players ... and so on ... remember > TWW-I and II (tuba and FTR wars //) I don't wanna say that this isn't big cas it's the last war this world will see and should be important but I don't think it can compare with the ones I mentioned .....

PalMall how've you been? Are you playing on any other worlds?

I'm considering playing again for a few months.

DeletedUser

:D Sorry late repay (very late replay) I was wanting to play a bit till Diablo III got on >:)) maby will join if anyone has an account for me , a 100k or 200k :))))

DeletedUser910

This says it all.

tvboredmeetingvw6.gif