Whats going on these days ?

DeletedUser

Im just popping back in though only a few will know me i played the mighty gille account for a couple of months around july when it was winning in stats V APOC :icon_wink: until i had to quit and give it to yeil. :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

So i was just wondering whats going on in the world these days, whos warring who.

Also does everyone still hate yeil? its been a couple of months but im pretty sure he was flamed everywhere he went when i was last looking here, or i could be thinking of someone else. :icon_wink:

yeil

Im just popping back in though only a few will know me i played the mighty gille account for a couple of months around july when it was winning in stats V APOC :icon_wink: until i had to quit and give it to yeil. :icon_rolleyes: :lol:

So i was just wondering whats going on in the world these days, whos warring who.

Also does everyone still hate yeil? its been a couple of months but im pretty sure he was flamed everywhere he went when i was last looking here, or i could be thinking of someone else. :icon_wink:

I was never flamed everywhere I went, Just by APOC but yeah APOC still don't like me. :lol:

What do you expect from the enemy? And I only got the account off you to give back to kesha seems it was hers initially.

DeletedUser

I was never flamed everywhere I went, Just by APOC but yeah APOC still don't like me. :lol:

What do you expect from the enemy? And I only got the account off you to give back to kesha seems it was hers initially.

Ummm... we hate you and your marvel gang because they are ungrateful morons and instead of helping APOC finish off this world they chose to rebel and prolong the inevitable.

DeletedUser

Ummm... we hate you and your marvel gang because they are ungrateful morons and instead of helping APOC finish off this world they chose to rebel and prolong the inevitable.

I would have thought being on the side that will win is more likely to speed up the inevitable rather than prolong it :icon_rolleyes:

I dunno maybe you have a different meaning to prolong

King Sean04

That's why in the last week we were ahead by 113 conquers lol

DeletedUser

First: He isn't in Marvel
Second: We are not morons
Third: We left because our friends were in ex, Fe@r, Hawk, and ~S*W~; not in APOC
Fourth: We left because we didn't feel like getting told what to do
Fifth: Check the map mate the only inevitable thing that is going to happen is APOC falling...

DeletedUser

First: He isn't in Marvel YEIL WAS BUT I GUESS HE GOT BORED AGAIN. :icon_rolleyes:
Second: We are not morons I beg to differ
Third: We left because our friends were in ex, Fe@r, Hawk, and ~S*W~; not in APOC Because all your so called friends are idiots and did not appreciate what APOC did for them doing previous wars
Fourth: We left because we didn't feel like getting told what to do Yeah.. you rather just backstab people
Fifth: Check the map mate the only inevitable thing that is going to happen is APOC falling...
Have you checked the map lately? All I see is APOC pushing south. lol. While every other tribe is split and has to fight on more than one side for the most part. Keep living in your delusions.

DeletedUser

ahhh that sucks was hoping to get you to join us as your an external poster and alot of the external posters are from my pre-made plus your pretty decent :icon_wink:

:lol: no thanks i prefer IKEA, we can make home anywhere we want, just unpack our flat pack furniture and we go form there :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Have you checked the map lately? All I see is APOC pushing south. lol. While every other tribe is split and has to fight on more than one side for the most part. Keep living in your delusions.

to your bold king A...

do you need a "time out"?? you still crying cause we left? and as for backstabbing, you know jack about what actually took place, or what was said behind closed doors... so don't speak about stuff you don't know... it's making you look like a kid and the kiddy table crying to momma about having to eat your vegetables before you get your desert...

if you want a piece of the big cake, shut up and finish what is on your plate first... and don't piss and moan that i made a 7 course meal that you have to wait/eat through to get to the end...

oh, and word of advise... don't "choke on the bones", cause i would hate to see you not make it to the big boys table at the end... 8)

King Sean04

What the heck does that have to do with anything? that analogy was horrible lol as for the backstabbing I am pretty sure Marvel launched from a NAP.

DeletedUser

How are we morons?
If we were morons, we wouldn't have lasted a day against a tribe 40 times our size.

So called friends idiots? To me it seems as though that my friends are doing a good job of keeping you contained, and before you try to impress us all by your 2 or 3 conquers against the Alliance, you are a 6MIL PLAYER! You should have AT LEAST 100 captures.
Didn't appreciate APOC? Why would we? I only have respect for one person in APOC and that is Forklift... You know why?? He has to deal with you...

We didn't backstab anyone. We took most everyone we liked with us. (You can see we don't like you)

The only places that APOC is moving south is in the East. And don't try to say its you... That would be Mustang and Sir Real and a few others...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What the heck does that have to do with anything? that analogy was horrible lol as for the backstabbing I am pretty sure Marvel launched from a NAP.

sorry if it was over your head....

maybe king A was pointing at the "wrong tribe when he said morons"???