What's going on...

DeletedUser

He's either really mixed up, making fun of how many villages you lost, or typo.

Deleted User - 10770065

His sig is fine, but I don't like the Harry Potter writing :lol:

DeletedUser

Alyxar aka: No nose aka: Lord Voldemort obviously made it for him.

ssshhh youre in "unity" fix your sig or are you opposed to the name change because ...well...theres no unity over there ?

DeletedUser

ssshhh youre in "unity" fix your sig or are you opposed to the name change because ...well...theres no unity over there ?

Almurph and Shaun, both the biggest talkers in forums and....

the biggest losers in game.

Almurph:
image.php

Contaberan/ShaunDK:
image.php

Cya later guys!

DeletedUser

Look Zemmiphobia you obviously just got a sig and want to brag it to the world but please calm down.
Ouch lololol
I was peegris but made this account instead because peegris just sounds stupid.

Deleted User - 10770065

Almurph and Shaun, both the biggest talkers in forums and....

the biggest losers in game.

Almurph:
image.php

Contaberan/ShaunDK:
image.php

Cya later guys!

Hilarious NZK, you still seem to claim me as a 'big talker', when I have not bragged or claimed anything on the forums. You've yet to see any action and still continue to brag about us and others on the forums. The only time you received 'attacks' was in the FS war, and you were repeatedly catted down by Menetheren (who now you have a big grudge for, due to that as it hugely affected your growth, as you can see :lol:) and even in that war, you never dodged and it seemed you defended more nukes with your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You would think by now you'd have some humility, or at the very least stop throwing boulders when the glass is already shattered.

Deleted User - 10770065

You would think by now you'd have some humility, or at the very least stop throwing boulders when the glass is already shattered.

Sorry, I didn't know NZK's glass was already shattered. I'll stop throwing the boulders at him.

DeletedUser

You still have 2million points to go with me… just wait until I start putting some effort in :lol:

Well Al, considering your war stats are this:

17c7b2f688611d99fa3dff5a23d7943b.png

I've been waiting since the war started for you to put some effort into it. I've been sorely disappointed.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=9542586

And the only reason we still have 2 million points to go with you is because you've been nobling plenty of 1k barbs and internals, not because you've actually done anything useful.

So maybe instead of shooting your mouth off, you can try actually doing something of benefit to your tribe. I mean, Riot had a mandatory cat Op on me and all you sent were a few fakes. Of all the people I thought would jump at the chance to cat me, I figured you'd be at the top of that list.

Deleted User - 10770065

Well Al, considering your war stats are this:

17c7b2f688611d99fa3dff5a23d7943b.png

I've been waiting since the war started for you to put some effort into it. I've been sorely disappointed.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=9542586

And the only reason we still have 2 million points to go with you is because you've been nobling plenty of 1k barbs and internals, not because you've actually done anything useful.

So maybe instead of shooting your mouth off, you can try actually doing something of benefit to your tribe. I mean, Riot had a mandatory cat Op on me and all you sent were a few fakes. Of all the people I thought would jump at the chance to cat me, I figured you'd be at the top of that list.

Al actually does a lot of sitting frosty, don't be hatin'

DeletedUser

Al actually does a lot of sitting frosty, don't be hatin'

Lol, maybe it's just me Shaun, but I'd want a sitter better at defending than one who lost 100ish villages and barely put up a fight :p

DeletedUser

Do I have to quote everything twice for you Morningfrost?

No you don't Al. My position on you remains unchanged. If you're just biding your time until you start putting some effort in, when are you going to start trying? When you're backline?

Also probably doesn't help your tribe's morale when you publicly state that even though your tribe's in a war it's losing, you can't be bothered to put in some effort.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sitting a lot is no excuse to put no effort into your own account. If you lose that many villages there's no excuse for why you lost them. You lost them well 'cause you got owned :lol:

DeletedUser

I agree… shut up NZK

Lack of humility by shaun and you would be at least somewhat offset if you had any noticeable skill, but you both seem to be lacking. Your big mouths don't count for much when you don't possess sharp tongues, either.