What's going on...

DeletedUser

Hilarious NZK, you still seem to claim me as a 'big talker', when I have not bragged or claimed anything on the forums. You've yet to see any action and still continue to brag about us and others on the forums. The only time you received 'attacks' was in the FS war, and you were repeatedly catted down by Menetheren (who now you have a big grudge for, due to that as it hugely affected your growth, as you can see :lol:) and even in that war, you never dodged and it seemed you defended more nukes with your own.

I love it when I find comments about me when Im not expecting them :)

But yeah NZ, why you hate me so much :/

DeletedUser

I love it when I find comments about me when Im not expecting them :)

But yeah NZ, why you hate me so much :/

I don't actually hate you. I don't know why some people believe that :/ I just don't think you were active enough to recruit when you asked me. I have also not attacked you like you asked, until you are actually going to be active enough, and you had been a leader of an enemy tribe, which in my experience, is never a good idea to recruit.

Menetheren on 30.07. at 18:53
Hello Sean

This war was moderately fun while it lasted, although I wish it could have been more of a fight between actives than inactives. However, it is now clear that FS has lost, and Waah are the victors.

You could op me eventually, and I dare say it might be an easy op. For the rest of the summer, I will be working 6 days a week, 8 hours a day, and dont have internet at home. I will be at exactly the same level of activity I have been all summer - 1 login before work and one login after work, when I can stop at the library to use wifi for an hour or two before my battery dies. That schedule may shed some light as to why I havent sent many nobles at waah, or why my nukes and support are generally relatively poorly timed. I simply am not available as often as I would like.

Or you could recruit me.

I have long held a respect for waahs play style - I myself prefer smaller tribes, and active fighters. I quite like a couple of your players, as mentioned before, ghall being my favorite.

I have no intention of trying to lead anybody in your tribe either - I wished to give up the duke position here months ago, but nobody really wanted to step up to fill the roll. Basically, I would be happy to once again be nothing more than a member, following someone elses orders - its been too long since I have done that.

One month from now, I will be moving out of my summer home back to my college campus where my schedule will be much more open and the activity problems that have plagued me all summer will no longer be an issue. I have done fairly well, I think, for a guy who can only log in once or twice a day for the last two months - I assume you realize I could do much better when active once more.

I suppose it is up to you whether or not you wish to op me or gain a relatively valuable player, and I await your response either way.

NZKr4zyK1w1 on 31.07. at 00:48
Hi menetheren, I have always had respect for you, but unfortunately I had only one spot left, after stgyro, and johnoo turned down the invites. I made my decisions on who to recruit just after your first OP landed.

I later withdrew my invites, and let things sit for a bit. Then I invited ichangemyname again, as he is the only player in FS that gave some opposition.

This war has been fun, but like you said, you don't want to be a leader anymore. That is fine, but our structure here is that everyone is a leader and really, a part of the council.

That means that everyone is responsible. Sure, I make up the overall plans, but everyone in this tribe looks out for good recruits, nearly half are tribal mods and everyone has circ mail privs and trustable member privs.

That is why I think we work together so well, because that level of trust and dependability is there.

So I have to turn down your offer because you are neither active enough to play with us, and you were the leader of an enemy tribe. I never recruit the enemy leader.

It is unfortunate because I quite liked you, the Tyler version of Meneth, not that kid on skype with his cap on backwards and the caption 'i hate life' or something.

Anyways, good luck with your future. Rx or some other tribe might be recruiting at the moment, but we are not. It may be a while before we come near you, as we are busy eating the front now.

So stop claiming things that aren't true Shaun. And yes, you are a big talker, spending more times on the forums trying to protect your ego with Almurph than actually playing.

Deleted User - 10770065

I don't actually hate you. I don't know why some people believe that :/ I just don't think you were active enough to recruit when you asked me. I have also not attacked you like you asked, until you are actually going to be active enough, and you had been a leader of an enemy tribe, which in my experience, is never a good idea to recruit.

So stop claiming things that aren't true Shaun. And yes, you are a big talker, spending more times on the forums trying to protect your ego with Almurph than actually playing.

Sigh, /ignore

DeletedUser

And I appreciate the peace. Hasnt stopped you from scouting me to make sure my villages near you were still stacked :p

DeletedUser

I quite like a couple of your players, as mentioned before, ghall being my favorite.
:D

Shaun you just sorta proved what Nzk just said.. A decent insult/argument was "/ignore"ed lol

Deleted User - 10770065

:D

Shaun you just sorta proved what Nzk just said.. A decent insult/argument was "/ignore"ed lol

Nope, I said /ignore because he is saying the same shit he's always been saying in his replies and that is that I'm a big talker and have a big ego. So I'm not even going to reply to anything he says again because he is just making stuff up because he's pathetic :D

DeletedUser

Nope, I said /ignore because he is saying the same shit he's always been saying in his replies and that is that I'm a big talker and have a big ego. So I'm not even going to reply to anything he says again because he is just making stuff up because he's pathetic :D

Let me know where I have made anything up and I will let you know ;)

Like I have said, I have always answered your posts as best I could at the time. You obviously cannot be bothered in a logical, thought-out conversation however, since you just /sigh and /ignore every argument you lose.

Too bad you cant't /sigh and /ignore all those vils you are losing and all the incomings from IMPACT rofl.

DeletedUser

For someone always criticizing others you'd think he might be in the top 50 but no, he has just got past 1 million points. Congrats pro...

DeletedUser

For someone always criticizing others you'd think he might be in the top 50 but no, he has just got past 1 million points. Congrats pro...

hes the mouse that roars, and hes still doing better than most of unity ;p

DeletedUser

Thanks mate, I really appreciate the compliments.

I hope one day that for me, this game will go beyond my expectations and I will be able to spend every waking hour (and some sleeping hours) playing it. Instead of treating it like the casual MMOG it is and playing for fun. Playing to prove how much of a success I am to people I don't know in real life seems way more appealing.

Who knows? Maybe someday.

And to you Day: You are awesome, whats been going on bro?