Whats happening in C12?

DrunkSquirrels

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This has been such a fun world! I keep telling myself it is my last but this one has really been fun so.....

But one thing missing is smack talk on the externals...

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This has been such a fun world! I keep telling myself it is my last but this one has really been fun so.....

But one thing missing is smack talk on the externals...

Yes shame - we could have had some banter when you attacked me - then got upset when I attacked you back.....

Then you did exactly the same a few weeks later

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think C12 followed the same route as all the other Casual worlds will do in future. It will be born dead with hoarding culture in the order of the day. With hoarders simply grabbing barb villages and blocking any newcomers from even managing to get a second village. And the settings will never be changed to prevent this. So now profiles on casual worlds have co-played accounts from day 1. It has been proven that the days of successful sole owned profiles are far gone history in the game. That is what has happened in Casual 12. The guys that blocked it out in the beginning will probably win in the end. I understand the end game phase is what they aim at. But they ruin the game for guys who just want to have some casual fun without any intention of winning that crown for being a casual champion. They pride themselves on being casual champions even though they have only timeshare ownership in one crown. Casual is not casual the way it was. It's just a funny weird start normal world.

I'm looking forward to casual 50. to see if they still find joy in doing the same thing over and over or if by then we will have a place to casually have some fun.