Whats happening in your K?

DeletedUser98475

Lol, is it just me or does this thread seem pointless?

DeletedUser

I find it more meaningful than the pointless flaming in Fray threads, only thing that is lacking is members not following the topic title.

Good idea bernard

DeletedUser

events in K57:
war with Fray/INNOV

We broke Fuindal, once we brake Xthori K57 will truly be ours. We have held domanace though out the war of K57 and will continue to own it, Day by Day, Week by Week.

Fray k56 players should be nervous, i know i would be if i had INNOV and Chess after me.

@ lord duhaime, like bernard 2485 said, go flame elsewhere. As for me i will just hunt you down in game when i am ready.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True i enjoy bernards threads . Ok one more thing going on in in k 38 .Fray have tried an op to noble behind and inside chess's territory.I can honestly tell you at least one of those attempts have failed. Considering that they targeted one of my vills.

DeletedUser

True i enjoy bernards threads . Ok one more thing going on in in k 38 .Fray have tried an op to noble behind and inside chess's territory.I can honestly tell you at least one of those attempts have failed. Considering that they targeted one of my vills.

Another Fray failure story, i like it +1

We found it quite easy to evict Fray from k58.

DeletedUser

Another Fray failure story, i like it +1

We found it quite easy to evict Fray from k58.

The fray player even went so far as to ask me to pull my troops out.And he would repay me for the noble!!!

DeletedUser

The fray player even went so far as to ask me to pull my troops out.And he would repay me for the noble!!!

i lolled at that......

nothing much is goin on here got some fray fakes coming in, not even good fakes, just random fakes with no purpose...

had a chat with siege after fray ditched him, real shame they dumped a player who gave his all for the clan and when his village losses impacted them they kicked him, hes pretty disappointed in their kicking him but he chose to sleep with a point whore hes gonna get an std

DeletedUser98475

Im hardly flaming, just sayign this thread seems pointless to me...

DeletedUser

Yes you are flaming . No one really cares whether you like or dislike this thread. You have already made your point . We know you think its pointless . And i hate to rain on your parade . But not everyone thinks that.

DeletedUser

K32/22 is where MSQ and area are funning with each other,

cos i've yet to see a fight take place that was more than doom stacks being shifted/set up/

.dan.101

K32/22 is where MSQ and area are funning with each other,

cos i've yet to see a fight take place that was more than doom stacks being shifted/set up/

Yeah. Stacking the borders is such a silly thing to do.

DeletedUser101325

k38 , fray starting their desperation to noble barbs behind our fronts.

DeletedUser

That is true bakes.Considering again on of the barbs was one of my towns.Cant get more desperate than that

DeletedUser

Indeed it is but it doesn't seem to be working much.They are just nuking the barbs you are getting