Whats Happening?

DeletedUser

you survived boredom--- was not a compliment.

---goes back to what I was talking about in another thread that w35 losers think that w35 was filled with "less" quality players. It was filled with players of all sorts just like any other world. Apoc worked just as hard to conquer the world. I don't necessarily think APOC was the best that has ever been. Towards the end many of the top players just started munching barbs to pad their stats. I yelled at people for it and the duke chose to do nothing. That being said they did work hard up to that point to be able to do what they wanted. It took unity and persistence to survive until that point. And I know a lot aout survival because I fought against overwhelming odds for a very long time in k27. Anyhow, it is all over and I don't know why we are even talking about it.

I talk about it cause I like this world, this world got my hooked on this game, and I am not saying that this world was filled with less quality players, as I said in the other thread, players like Shaelis, Jupitersss, Rodd and all the other I forgot the names of are absolute machines. Learned a hell of a lot just from being in the tribe tribe as them.

DeletedUser

I talk about it cause I like this world, this world got my hooked on this game, and I am not saying that this world was filled with less quality players, as I said in the other thread, players like Shaelis, Jupitersss, Rodd and all the other I forgot the names of are absolute machines. Learned a hell of a lot just from being in the tribe tribe as them.

well tons of others have said it and I am just tired of hearing it. I am glad you are not one of them.