Whats Happening?

DeletedUser

I never really did see Aetost post pictures on externals the way you do...

yeil

Is this world still going? haha many original accounts still here?

DeletedUser

I'm not a King A follower, King A hates me :icon_cry:

yes.. swam p is a nubcake like most of you are... :icon_cool:

But... he still manages to do more than the fear nubcakes. So our nubcakes are better and fatter.... he he he :icon_razz:

DeletedUser75781

yes.. swam p is a nubcake like most of you are... :icon_cool:

But... he still manages to do more than the fear nubcakes. So our nubcakes are better and fatter.... he he he :icon_razz:

Fatter? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Is this world still going? haha many original accounts still here?

Yeil (hug)

Depends how original you'd count as original. From the start of the world? I wouldn't say many. Replaced so long ago, they might as well of started from the start of the world? Probably a lot. :icon_wink:

kingjohan

You can actually noble the other side nubcake... they can't do nothing really to you to really hurt you. :icon_rolleyes:

I think you mean "bigger". Though i'm not sure if you want to sue Mcdonald's or not.

yeil

What does that have to do with anything? He was simply asking a question.
Sad, sad boy.

Haha it's alright let them entertain themselves, Probably abit of jealousy has snook in because corwin has played from the start on the one account and has never stood out. So because I stood out he tried to belittle me, But by doing so simply does so to him/herself.

This coming from the guy that ran more of them into the ground than anyone else I know.

Run them to the ground? If you mean by hammering your tribe in every account I was on then yes but otherwise you must have me mistaken. So what if I don't want to sit around on here all day when I played I was good and proved it in many worlds. Just because everytime I tried to get away someone convinced me to go back and even when I said no they convinced me to go back temporarily. Funny how the opposition slate me but the people I played alongside understand because they knew the situation....

Yeil (hug)

Depends how original you'd count as original. From the start of the world? I wouldn't say many. Replaced so long ago, they might as well of started from the start of the world? Probably a lot. :icon_wink:

Hey man,

And to be honest I meant from when I was here even by then most of the people had gone that is one of the main things I left because of. How you been?

DeletedUser

I think my thread just got hijacked, anyway, looks like apoc is winning. Oh yeah kill snipsskyguys for me :D. He said that you guys are newbs and that Death is crushing. Lol

DeletedUser

I think my thread just got hijacked, anyway, looks like apoc is winning. Oh yeah kill snipsskyguys for me :D. He said that you guys are newbs and that Death is crushing. Lol

Apoc? whos apoc?