Whats Happening?

DeletedUser

Interesting leaving this game for so long and then just checking up for nostalgia. Last time I remember looking at this world, APOC was being pushed on one side and pushing another, but now they have taken complete dominance in the world. Good job. :icon_smile:

kingjohan

It should have been apparent to fools like killy and kingjohan that all our enemies on this world have gone quiet... they have accepted defeat. The only reason those two continue to talk is because they know at no point will they be tested and found to be pathetic.

I played this world for more than 1,5 years, i was on the front for over 6 months without being taken down ([-.-]/HoTNuB/NOOBS Vs !?!-!@!-!$!. But i guess i wasn't "tested" in those 6 months. That sound stupid, doesn't it? :|

If i wasn't tested i can only think of one reason really, i was too good. I don't belive in this reason, but as i said, 6 months without being taken down, why?

Exactly, your enemies have accepted defeat,nobody is bothering to put up a fight. APOC used to fight good people, and won. Congratulations ;) Now, nobody is even bothering to put up a fight anymore.

King Sean04

It's obvious, for someone who was "on the fronts for 6 months" you had 24 conquers vs !?!.fam. I think i got that many in 2 weeks :lol: you spent more time eating barbs and internals :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It's obvious, for someone who was "on the fronts for 6 months" you had 24 conquers vs !?!.fam. I think i got that many in 2 weeks :lol: you spent more time eating barbs and internals :icon_rolleyes:

and making stupid comments on the externals.. don't forget that. :lol:

kingjohan

May i use KingA's most common argument here? "I was clearing for others LOL!!!!"
Count the conquers i made against players that got kicked.
and making stupid comments on the externals.. don't forget that. :lol:
Unlike yourself you mean?

DeletedUser

May i use KingA's most common argument here? "I was clearing for others LOL!!!!"
Count the conquers i made against players that got kicked.

Hey.. hate to inform you of this nublet... but I am 2nd in overall enemy caps in my tribe. Fork is first.

Unlike yourself you mean?

I back up what I say in game. You do not. :icon_cool:

kingjohan

I back up what I say in game. You do not. :icon_cool:

Have you already forgotten what you used to say? :icon_redface: Embarassing.

It's kinda hard for me to back anything up at this point, is it not? Since i'm not playing anymore...

DeletedUser

Have you already forgotten what you used to say? :icon_redface: Embarassing.

It's kinda hard for me to back anything up at this point, is it not? Since i'm not playing anymore...

then.. you shouldn't be posting here. What you have to say means nothing because you are not playing so go play another nub world so you can quit that one too. :lol:

kingjohan

then.. you shouldn't be posting here. What you have to say means nothing because you are not playing so go play another nub world so you can quit that one too. :lol:

Why would you call W35 a "nub" world? :| You play it, don't you? (only explanation i can think of)

It's a public forum, my puppet :icon_wink: I can write how much i want, and whatever i want, as long as it's related to the topic ;) Or as long as it's not breaking any rules

DeletedUser

Omg here we go again, This happens to exactly every Thread :lol:

DeletedUser

How about you lot stop trying to push the forum rules with your posts? I don't want to lock the only truely active thread here, but if the poor behaviour continues, you will leave me no choice.

DeletedUser

I played this world for more than 1,5 years, i was on the front for over 6 months without being taken down ([-.-]/HoTNuB/NOOBS Vs !?!-!@!-!$!. But i guess i wasn't "tested" in those 6 months. That sound stupid, doesn't it? :|

If i wasn't tested i can only think of one reason really, i was too good. I don't belive in this reason, but as i said, 6 months without being taken down, why?

Exactly, your enemies have accepted defeat,nobody is bothering to put up a fight. APOC used to fight good people, and won. Congratulations ;) Now, nobody is even bothering to put up a fight anymore.

You were never on a front... you had a few villages half a continent from a front... You are delusional if you think you even participated in the war. There were some good players among our enemies, most bowed out when they realized defeat was inevitable, but you rank well below any of them.

DeletedUser

How about you lot stop trying to push the forum rules with your posts? I don't want to lock the only truely active thread here, but if the poor behaviour continues, you will leave me no choice.

I read over all the recent comments and no forum rules were broken... no inappropriate language and all arguments were based on the game itself.

DeletedUser

I read over all the recent comments and no forum rules were broken... no inappropriate language and all arguments were based on the game itself.

The topic. The Mod meant the Topic going off.

DeletedUser

The topic is "What's happening" seems as long as you're talking about the world its on topic...

DeletedUser

omg get a life. There was actually more fighting here in this world then the world I am now in. Just because you guys couldn't organize in the end and get the job done doesn't mean you need to come in here and whine years later. :p

DeletedUser

Even when I give you a compliment you take offense to it. Lax bro, you won. Now I got a question, does your shoulder hurt from the many times you pat yourself on the back?

DeletedUser

Even when I give you a compliment you take offense to it. Lax bro, you won. Now I got a question, does your shoulder hurt from the many times you pat yourself on the back?

you survived boredom--- was not a compliment.

---goes back to what I was talking about in another thread that w35 losers think that w35 was filled with "less" quality players. It was filled with players of all sorts just like any other world. Apoc worked just as hard to conquer the world. I don't necessarily think APOC was the best that has ever been. Towards the end many of the top players just started munching barbs to pad their stats. I yelled at people for it and the duke chose to do nothing. That being said they did work hard up to that point to be able to do what they wanted. It took unity and persistence to survive until that point. And I know a lot aout survival because I fought against overwhelming odds for a very long time in k27. Anyhow, it is all over and I don't know why we are even talking about it.