Whats Happening?

DeletedUser

All Killy even did is own like three villages that he got stacked cause he doesnt know how to fight on his own.

Killy you talk all this smack yet you havent ever proven yourself you just follow Butter Toast around.

When Toast can play on worlds where he always seems to be rank 1 then caught for cheating it isnt hard to do half decent when he does the work for you.

Next world how about you join when world starts right away north west no Piece of toast to help you

and see if you last more then 2 days

DeletedUser

All Killy even did is own like three villages that he got stacked cause he doesnt know how to fight on his own.

Killy you talk all this smack yet you havent ever proven yourself you just follow Butter Toast around.

When Toast can play on worlds where he always seems to be rank 1 then caught for cheating it isnt hard to do half decent when he does the work for you.

Next world how about you join when world starts right away north west no Piece of toast to help you

and see if you last more then 2 days

i have proven my skills on other worlds, and i and considered great by my tribe mates and ememies. this world is different than any of the worlds i like cause you cant farm and there are churches. when i play i get bored.

and who the hell are you?

i am just in Vodka! World 57

[7:57:42 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Just like the t train.
[7:57:47 PM] -Dark Assasin-: you just have to hit the perfect time.
[7:57:48 PM] -Dark Assasin-: :)
[7:58:06 PM] Killy: we all suck at sniping
[7:58:31 PM] -Dark Assasin-: There.
[7:58:37 PM] -Dark Assasin-: That guy is the master.
[7:58:37 PM] -Dark Assasin-: :)
[7:58:50 PM] Killy: meh? master, really?
[7:59:00 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Yes.
[7:59:03 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Awesome timing.
[7:59:04 PM] -Dark Assasin-: :)
[7:59:21 PM] -Dark Assasin-: I'm not even a Jedi Knight. Not even a young padawan either.
[7:59:29 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Just a pipsqueek roach compare to you.

DeletedUser

on my past 3 worlds i have got into the top 20 and always had Attacker of the day at least once

DeletedUser

i have proven my skills on other worlds, and i and considered great by my tribe mates and ememies. this world is different than any of the worlds i like cause you cant farm and there are churches. when i play i get bored.
You can farm here, you just have to know how to send troops...

King Sean04

You can farm here, you just have to know how to send troops...

Don't worry Marco I just think he's talking out of his butt :lol: If Church worlds are boring why did you comeback twice? I see hypocrisy everywhere I look.

DeletedUser

Lol true, I actually like church worlds. More strategy involved in gameplay

DeletedUser

I love how this fool copies a conversation from some random guy that nobody knows as if the fact that hes kissing his ass is supposed to mean anything...

kingjohan

and who the hell are you?

i am just in Vodka! World 57

[SPOIL][7:57:42 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Just like the t train.
[7:57:47 PM] -Dark Assasin-: you just have to hit the perfect time.
[7:57:48 PM] -Dark Assasin-: :)
[7:58:06 PM] Killy: we all suck at sniping
[7:58:31 PM] -Dark Assasin-: There.
[7:58:37 PM] -Dark Assasin-: That guy is the master.
[7:58:37 PM] -Dark Assasin-: :)
[7:58:50 PM] Killy: meh? master, really?
[7:59:00 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Yes.
[7:59:03 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Awesome timing.
[7:59:04 PM] -Dark Assasin-: :)
[7:59:21 PM] -Dark Assasin-: I'm not even a Jedi Knight. Not even a young padawan either.
[7:59:29 PM] -Dark Assasin-: Just a pipsqueek roach compare to you.[/SPOIL]

Is it....http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=86821?

DeletedUser

to be fair, killy has a point.

This world had hardly any farming compared to others

DeletedUser

me and dark assasin are friends... but he spams too much>.<
LMAO that was told to him by an 11 year old? wait let me go ask my little cousin if I pwn in tw :lol: Zero credibility :icon_redface:
such a dumb ass, and btw i was oped on by Vodka before i joined them. i had trains incoming to all my 12 villages to land on the same time (07:00 ST) i sniped every thing but 2 trains which i stacked. then my co player quit and my tribe bailed on me. vodka gave me respect and offered me to join cause i was the only one with balls.

to be fair, killy has a point.

This world had hardly any farming compared to others

thanks for not flaming

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

That all you got for an answer? Lmao you're so pathetic :lol: idrc for you're blabbering about vodka! seeing as they have no relevence to w35.

What does it matter if Vodka hasn't got any relevence to W35? Would it make it forbidden to talk about them? Hmmm..:icon_idea:..No.
On a sidenote; Vodka has atleast one payer who has relevence to W35 which make vodka relevent.

Both of you have been immature in this thread.:

[SPOIL]
Don't worry Marco I just think he's talking out of his butt :lol:
[/SPOIL]

^ Isn't what i would call a mature answer. How old are you anyways, sean? 12? 13? maybe even 13½?

King Sean04

What does it matter if Vodka hasn't got any relevence to W35? Would it make it forbidden to talk about them? Hmmm..:icon_idea:..No.
On a sidenote; Vodka has atleast one payer who has relevence to W35 which make vodka relevent.

Both of you have been immature in this thread.:

[SPOIL][/SPOIL]

^ Isn't what i would call a mature answer. How old are you anyways, sean? 12? 13? maybe even 13½?

Errr.... yes Johan according to a mod anything not associated to the world forum in which your posting is should not be brought into the world forum :icon_redface: example: Talking about w57 in a w35 forum. But is Vodka! in w35 not thus absolutely 0 relevance. According to your theory anyone from w35 in another world is relevent to w35. Example: I played in the tribe bunny on w57. Is bunny relevant to w35 because I played in the tribe? No.

Kthxbai Johan.

kingjohan

Errr.... yes Johan according to a mod anything not associated to the world forum in which your posting is should not be brought into the world forum :icon_redface: example: Talking about w57 in a w35 forum. But is Vodka! in w35 not thus absolutely 0 relevance. According to your theory anyone from w35 in another world is relevent to w35. Example: I played in the tribe bunny on w57. Is bunny relevant to w35 because I played in the tribe? No.

Kthxbai Johan.
You're welcome.

That's exactly what i meant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It should have been apparent to fools like killy and kingjohan that all our enemies on this world have gone quiet... they have accepted defeat. The only reason those two continue to talk is because they know at no point will they be tested and found to be pathetic.