Whats in a Tribe?

DeletedUser

I dunno how else to ask it bluntly. What are the advantages, disadvantages? Why do I want to join one? Is this game possible to play without tribes?

I'm on continent 82 and there aren't many villages that have joined tribes. Just fishing for ideas here.

DeletedUser

Well the game is called tribalwars... Hmm, I wonder if joining a tribe is worth it :icon_confused:

war god 1234

u will get troops and resources of tribes BUT they will ask for the same in return

war god 1234

Quote:
(unless you are in a war, then you might need support).

Well the game is called tribalwars

DeletedUser

Usually what is in a tribe are Native Americans, but I could be wrong.

DeletedUser

none of you even tried to recruit me for your tribe...
actually none of you even answered the question...

alright let me try and ask this again. Besides getting money and troops from a tribe, what do each of them have to offer? ie Why should I join one tribe versus another one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Help support

It seriously is worth joining a tribe.
There are some good examples of people who have managed to be excellent tribeless, but normally this doesn't succeed unless you're top 5 in your continent (K).

Also, you have a forum within a tribe, so you can talk to other people within it and make some friends.

If you wish to join a tribe , your best bet is to go for the top tribe within your K.

One last point, about troop support. If someone in the tribe gets attacked, you send something like, for example purposes only 100 :spear: and :swordsman:. If you had 51 people in the tribe, with 50 supporting, (1 being attacked)
This would mean that the person getting attacked wouldn't get 100 :spear: and 100 :swordsman:, but 50x(100+100)=10000 troops support. (5000 :spear:+:swordsman:.

Of course, apart from military support, there is the in game experience that people in a tribe can offer, also, as said before, if you ask in the forum, then you are more likely to get :booty:. :)wood:, :clay:, :iron:).

Hope this makes sense. brushford007.

DeletedUser

That does make sense.

How would I go about joining a tribe? I believe it is by invitation only?

DeletedUser

post on the forums, theres always tribes looking for new recruits im in k86 but my tribe is around everywhere lol, msg me in game n i'll check my members 2 c if any 1 is near u, also check ur local map, there will be a number of players around you, look for a dominating tribe, generally its better to get a tribe wiv a tight cluster of people so sending support is easy, however my tribe was build by me and my friend who r on opposite sides of the map, so were abit spread out lol :p

DeletedUser

Yea, that brings up something I was wondering about. Most of the tribes around my K are pretty spread out. I'm new to this, so I'm wondering, are supporting troops from a tribe still useful if they arrive hours after your neighbour 2 fields away pummels you?

I've received a couple of invites, but they're all like hours away from me....

DeletedUser

well it depends on what the attacker does, if hes farming you constantly support would be helpful, if he attacks u as a 1 off support wud b useless and it would b a waste of time sending them, if hes gonna noble u support wud b helpful, bt u dnt kno what hes gonna do so its better havin them close incase :p

Nauzhror

Meh, joining tribes isn't worth it :p I can attack anyone I want without having to worry about alliances and NAP's. (There are actually some tribes I probably would join, but on average I shoot down 4 invitations a day.)

DeletedUser40529

Meh, joining tribes isn't worth it :p I can attack anyone I want without having to worry about alliances and NAP's. (There are actually some tribes I probably would join, but on average I shoot down 4 invitations a day.)

Your starting to make me wonder if it's worth it too:icon_confused: