What's It Gonna Take?

Belindap

The last couple of days I've been wondering exactly what it's gonna take to get into a war with BFAM. I mean, we've certainly done our level best to get them to come after us.

1. First, there was a rogue op where some of our members decided to noble barbarians in BFAM territory to get a head start on a war. [Now, that one was not really our fault, and the guy who started that got tossed off council.] However, they refused to give the villages back to BFAM and even left 4Play over it. I expected BFAM to hand them their butts on a platter. Nothing really happened, though.

2. Next, we recruited some of their refugee players. Admittedly, we did that one on purpose. Of course, we played dumb for a couple of days while we got our support in place. But, it should have been very apparent by now that our intentions towards BFAM just simply aren't good.

3. Finally, we took back the rogue group that nobled the BFAM villages. Seeing as our differences had primarily been over the timing of a BFAM war, it seemed silly for the family to stay split once the war was really upon us. Now, I think BFAM are starting to get a clue. Our spies tell us that they are claiming villages now.

But...

STILL NO WAR DECLARATION!!

The troops are about to mutiny. The nobles are ravishing the women. We've got to get the infantry out of the mead barrels. So BFAM, this is your notification.

We are coming for you.

So, try not to do too much
MV5BMTQ4NTk4ODg4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMzM0Mjg3._V1._SX485_SY265_.jpg

It would be nice if our first real war was a fun engagement and not just a leisurely picnic full of
Fried-chicken-picture.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmmm chicken wings. Got any spare?
Go 4play give them a good rimming.

See what I did there? Hope you enjoy it :D

DeletedUser

Well, we were suffering under the misconception that you guys were our allies, so we forgave you a number of inconsistencies in hope you might actually have some integrity. Because, as you know, for our part we have scrupulously avoided incursions into your territory and stuck solidly with our various agreements. That you seem to regard us doing that as some sort of temerity is bemusing, to say the least.

Of course when my co-Duke Bolrog threw his 12-year-old emotional tantrum and decided to quit because I'd had enough of him mothering his vagrant nobodies (such as TLF above) and booted them, and you promptly poached him, the writing was on the wall. But still we gave more rope.

However just so the world knows the depth of your infamy (LOL), let's be clear: in less than two weeks you've dismantled the considerable trust we had built up and run rough-shod over our agreements, simply so [player]dontworryiamnotverygood[/player] and his boot-lickers can get another ego-fix. That's been - as you seem to boast - entirely one-way traffic.

That said, fine. If you're stupid enough to think whacking rather than befriending us will help you in the long-run that's your problem.

Belindap

We had a NAP in place. I don't know that we ever allied with you. In fact, we haven't allied with anyone.

DeletedUser

Brue, don´t get me started now. No one has ever won a world by calling names or being defensive. Your leadership is a total failure and you would not be this touchy if you didn`t had a clue about it. i still can`t see a sign of decent OP making or coordinating there, yet you continue to chatter.

Monaro800 said it best at his presentation so I am not adding anything further. Good bye and good luck.

DeletedUser

I heard that bfam is stacking their front-liners to prepare them to war against 4Play.

DeletedUser

Brue, don´t get me started now. No one has ever won a world by calling names or being defensive. Your leadership is a total failure and you would not be this touchy if you didn`t had a clue about it. i still can`t see a sign of decent OP making or coordinating there, yet you continue to chatter.

Monaro800 said it best at his presentation so I am not adding anything further. Good bye and good luck.

Brue's just an upset little puppy cos I DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.

The best part about it, i get to play my game farm more of there members, then when the wars over they can internal me.

Job Done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That said, fine. If you're stupid enough to think whacking rather than befriending us will help you in the long-run that's your problem.

No no they wont whack you Brue, youd squeel like a little girl and cry, they will settle for an old fashioned rimming

DeletedUser

For those out of the loop a little perspective for you.

BFAM Jesus there hillarious. My comments are ITALIC

From Brusibeus or however the hell you spell it.

Hi all:

I have just dismissed monaro A Perfect Circle and The Last Fight for what I regard as traitorous acts. Namely, sowing dissension and attempting to incite civil disobedience.

No we was debaiting the finer points of managements flagrant bullying and lack of action that had us cornered on 3 sides

moanro has a long history of on/off involvement with BFAM; he was re-admitted a month or so back over my objection, but his actions today are unforgivable.

This is true, but hey, if you all to scared to voice you opions thats not my issues, it also shows week leadership if you cant take the opinion from one player

TLF is a manic-depressive who has already caused the resignation of one able Area Manager thanks to his unfair and abusive comments and is in the process of quitting W57 in any event; better he go now.

He'd kick your butt all over this map

APC is ... well, frankly, i think he's simply a hot-headed idiot. he goes in to bat for someone else without any good reason and ramps that up to revile myself and the tribe; that's not defensible.

Prolly one of the best players on the world, he offered you a challange, speed world 1 on 1, hed batter you to timbuk tu, hes not the one nobeling barbs now is he

Now, as any of you (which is most) who have been here for a decent length of time will know, I am (or try to be) generally a reasonable and fair commander. More than once people have escaped my wrath for comments or actions that in other tribes would see them dismissed.

Your like Sadam Hussein, a dictator, well you have been of late, the tribe is questioning you and your just slapping them down, hence the kicking of ME APC and TLF

If you cant take the criticisum, get out of the kitchen

But right now, at a time when people are feeling vulnerable because of what's happening around us, when some small-minded clique of mutual fans decides to diss everyone and everything to do with BFAM - which in essence is what they were doing; the personal slant of it is irrelevant - then that is something I cannot overlook. I make no apologies for that.

We are only vunerable cos you trapped us on 3 sides, oh dang i was going to offer them that deal, well if you was why didnt you? Stupid

These guys have shown their true merit - worthless - and deserve whatever gets thrown at them. They will be rimmed.

Bring it on. Stupid is not a word id choose to discribe the only people who had a sack big enough to stand up and be counted, your the stupid one, who bullys his tribe into your way of thinking, you leave them in the dark about everything then say oh yeah go nail these, pukka work there mr leader

You have insipred NO loyalty and shown your tribe how much of an arse you are. The fact you cant handle the critics is proof enough you shouldnt be in the kitchen, 3 members voiceing there OPINIONS and we are traitors? Ill show you traitors, watch the forums, cos thats where BFAMS forums are going right up on there

Just got another one - Again my comments and reply in ITALICS

dimsum4u today at 19:13
Hey Folks,

Been a while since I've written one of these.

So all of you are aware or will become aware that three members were recently dismissed from BFAM. Now, I'm not going to debate why they were dismissed or how it went down. Maybe the situation could have been handled differently, but in the end we need to move on as a tribe .

A few things:

Leadership:
If anyone wants to question leaderships ability to lead we have no problem with that, freedom of speech is good, this isn't North Korea. Well we was kicked for our freedom of speach

What we do have a problem is not having a constructive conversation. If you see a problem suggest a solution, at the same time do not assume nothing is happening in the background. To just make an unconstructive comment does no one any good.

Thats exactly what we did

There is a core leadership team that each manages different aspects of this game for the tribe.

Core leadership? No its a dictatorship

BFAM didn't get where it is by having the leadership sit around twiddling it's thumbs. We have grown over time and adapted with the game. ALL of the current Council, Bruesibis, Dimsum4u, Pickle-Katie, Bolrog and new Addition Mikewhite have been in BFAM since the VERY beginning. We don't put someone in leadership without knowing they are committed and have the tribes best interest in mind. We put in countless hours not only playing the game but managing the tribes needs. Now with that said we are still human, we can make a mistake but in the end we stand by each other even though we secretly hate each other =).

Nothing to add to that its a fair ish assement

BFAMs Future: You dont have one

World 57 is growing, it's growing aggressively and leadership is very well aware of it.

Not that aware of it now are you, you got boxed into a corner. so much for being aware

We are aware and have been aware of our current location and situation.

Again your boxed in. So where was your awareness

Currently Brue handles our external affairs and has been in conversations with the appropriate parties from tribes around us.

Thats a load of crap

Council has discussed our different options from a war stand point, from an alliance stand point, from an overall growth standpoint. This is all on the table, a few reasons we don't discuss all this in public well it's very simple, someone can take anything we say out of context and spin it to be used against us.

So treating us like school children and keeping us in the dark is the best move is it

It's Tribalwars that’s how the game is played and if you are smart you play your hand close to your chest and only show when you know you want to go all in. Members can chatter on forums ideas can be voiced and at times leadership takes your ideas and presents them in council. So don't think we aren’t doing anything back here. So the big question: WHAT IS BFAMs FUTURE? Well I'll tell you this much no matter what path we take everyone better be stacked up with troops Offense and Defense.

Thats crap aswell your in the middle of rebuilding your armys after the recent wars cos you worried about the above mentioned threats

Moving Forward: Right into a rimming

The decision of what the tribe as a whole is going to do is not finalized.

They aint even started, talk about padding out mails

When we are 100% on our end in leadership

Never going to happen

we will let everyone know. You as a member need to step up,

So does the leadership

build your troops, participate in the clean up ops we have on different players around our area.

Yeah that includes us folks so come get some. Oh yeah your leaders wont take part, cos your the foot troops you clear they noble. Anyone with past ops under there belt will notice that

Continue to keep eyes open on our border and continue to voice your opinion.

Just be carefull or they will kick you

I'm a big proponent of a healthy debate, but don't come to the table with just problems.
But problems are all BFAM have right now

What happened in the last 24 hrs, we as a tribe not just members but council as well will learn from, we will learn from it and we will grow from it. If you don't grow and learn then you will not go anywhere in TW or life.

You know nothing

dim
(Duke: AKA In House Psychiatrist)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now Now children...

Let's not let this get petty...:icon_sad:

Sometimes it's best to act like adults... even if you don't have the brain of one...:lol:

What's done is done and we are where we are so just do what you want to do and noble us out...:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

All this war will do is weed out the chaf on both side...

Bolrog

Of course when my co-Duke Bolrog threw his 12-year-old emotional tantrum and decided to quit because I'd had enough of him mothering his vagrant nobodies (such as TLF above) and booted them, and you promptly poached him, the writing was on the wall. But still we gave more rope.

If you want to call it a tantrum, that's fine with me, but in the end we all know who pushed me to make the choices I had to make to protect the people who had given me their trust.

DeletedUser

bfam already stacked their frontlines for the 4play war!!!

DeletedUser

Not us...we still want to be allies...:icon_wink: Like all the post above our council are useless...

Also as declarations that opening post was pretty lousy...possibly the woest i've seen...