What's Next (2)

DeletedUser92762

So because our Mod decided it'd be appropriate to close our thread talking about the future due to "Derailing", I've had to open a new one, please guys keep it on topic because I'm risking an infraction here. So guy's what's next?

Well obviously there's the barb crusade in the west, between Knock!, Infamy, E-JAB and TWS to see who can snap up the most barbs as more and more ex-{HI} and ex-HTE players quit. I assume a tribe will come out of the ashes of the west to replace the short-lived TWS (I doubt they have much of a future )

Also as Knock! and Infamy move west I believe several players are going to try spark a war between Knock! and Infamy to save themselves, I also believe after the barb crusade and TWS clean up. there will be a couple weeks of peace until members get bored and force a war onto E-Jab, whether it'll be Knock! or Infamy that start it, we'll have to wait. One will start another will join. E-Jab will be defeated after a lengthy and challenging war. Then Knock! and Infamy will look to clean up their sides of the world. Due to the No-Recruitment pact between to two tribes this is going to take a couple months, it'll be the first tribe to finish that'll then start to build a mass-front line against the other, and then there will be a lot of waiting. Then the mother of all wars will start (This is of course if they don't decide to end the world on a alliance). I think the victor of the war will be a mystery to all, both tribe have several advantages and disadvantages. Both tribe will look to smooth of the glitches in the tribe. Several players will merge to make the player count lower and the accounts more active.

This is just my opinion, what are yours?

DeletedUser

I think there will be Frank in his pink unicorn attire with Dan and Cody riding him side saddle going into the sunset :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm on topic! :lol: That was a reference to a Knock! win :icon_cool:

DeletedUser92762

*Le Sigh* Next time am I really going to have to say no unicorns? Anyway get on with the real predictions

DeletedUser

Unicorns are good! Just not pink ones, and ontopic i think Knock! will win final war which isn't as far away as everyone thinks :lol:

DeletedUser92762

It's going to take a while to take half the worlds villages >.<

DeletedUser

The rate you are getting internalled i would say years! Tell Bob to farm more! *Whip cracks in background for Adam * :lol:

DeletedUser92762

Shush, your not supposed to tell people >.< and now seriously no more derailing, if you want to talk IGM meh

DeletedUser

Shush, your not supposed to tell people >.< and now seriously no more derailing, if you want to talk IGM meh

It's obvious enough ;) Okay, go on Skype? And i think Knock! will win but i don't want any hugging between them and Infamy! :lol:

DeletedUser92762

If we are doing a tribal poll I know what my vote will be :')

DeletedUser

I realized inactivity could kill knock in the end... Even if infamy wars knock. Knock could win Or lose depends on activty. I suggest its best to war as soon as possible as you have more active players right now than later dp:) thats all

DeletedUser

I realized inactivity could kill knock in the end... Even if infamy wars knock. Knock could win Or lose depends on activty. I suggest its best to war as soon as possible as you have more active players right now than later dp:) thats all

I'll petition the high council immediately.

DeletedUser

Infamy has more people who wants to win the world thus will play longer than infamy though infamy doesnt have the skills to win the world only the will.

Knock has the skill but not many will to win and play till the end of the world. It will depend on the time on who will win this world.. If its so next year to start then i guess we'll see infamy win this world ahaha. If it starts as soon as possible knock could win as everybody is active rightnow. Just telling :)

Strght SaVaGe

Infamy has more people who wants to win the world thus will play longer than infamy though infamy doesnt have the skills to win the world only the will.

Knock has the skill but not many will to win and play till the end of the world. It will depend on the time on who will win this world.. If its so next year to start then i guess we'll see infamy win this world ahaha. If it starts as soon as possible knock could win as everybody is active rightnow. Just telling :)

Your right about activity but I dont see Knock winning even if they decide to war us now ...

And i dont still understand where you see us in Infamy having no skill ... But ok

Im not saying what will happen.. My opinion is Knock and Infamy will recruit some former refugees from Hi either side will grow annoyed by this and start to war.. Players who are not on the front will support and continue cleaning up moving towards ejab .. By then i think ejab will also recruit or they will be recruited by TWS as been happening lately... and and thus will emerge 3 top tribes and a nice size war .. :)

DeletedUser

Can't we all just hug instead? I want to enjoy my summer..

I bet you do. Saw your recent red carpet activity. Naughty Papa Smurf :icon_wink:

[spoil]
tumblr_lowrwvnHDl1qbsynzo1_500.jpg
[/spoil]