What's next?

DeletedUser

No, just pointing out the facts.

Formz was the man with the plan, while Mitsche, Stalker and I contributed to it. Either you name us 4, or you name only Formz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, just pointing out the facts.

Formz was the man with the plan, while Mitsche, Stalker and I contributed to it. Either you name us 4, or you name only Formz.

Oh so you made this arbitrary rule how? Mitsche, stalker, yourself and formz all have different situations, your plans came to fall in line with formz' yes, but they are your path for One non-the-less. If they fail, they are your failed plans, if they succeed they are your successful plans. In all situations however they remain your plans.

DeletedUser

Oh so you made this arbitrary rule how? Mitsche, stalker, yourself and formz all have different situations, your plans came to fall in line with formz' yes, but they are your path for One non-the-less. If they fail, they are your failed plans, if they succeed they are your successful plans. In all situations however they remain your plans.

It's not a "rule" I made up, it's facts. Formz presented us with the opportunity to try and reform this world into the perfect endgame by eliminating you, so we worked together. Well, that's at least why Stalker and I agreed to work together with Formz, as Mitsche is doing God knows what now. I would not go as far as calling Formz the "mastermind" of the plan, but I would go as far as stating that our plan was largely dependant on Formz. We couldn't have attempted it without Formz, but Formz could surely have attempted it without Stalker or me, for example. So, you see: calling it Daethon's plan is equal to raping the truth. Either you call it Formz's plan, or either you call it the plan of Formz, Mitsche, Stalker and Daethon. I never had aces up my sleeve, it was our plan that had aces up its sleeve.

Our plan has obviously failed, but that does not mean Omen/One are anywhere close to losing the war. At the end of the day Steinlichtt is still stacked to the high heavens and we still know where R4KI's weak spots are.

DeletedUser

It's not a "rule" I made up, it's facts. Formz presented us with the opportunity to try and reform this world into the perfect endgame by eliminating you, so we worked together. Well, that's at least why Stalker and I agreed to work together with Formz, as Mitsche is doing God knows what now. I would not go as far as calling Formz the "mastermind" of the plan, but I would go as far as stating that our plan was largely dependant on Formz. We couldn't have attempted it without Formz, but Formz could surely have attempted it without Stalker or me, for example. So, you see: calling it Daethon's plan is equal to raping the truth. Either you call it Formz's plan, or either you call it the plan of Formz, Mitsche, Stalker and Daethon. I never had aces up my sleeve, it was our plan that had aces up its sleeve.

Our plan has obviously failed, but that does not mean Omen/One are anywhere close to losing the war. At the end of the day Steinlichtt is still stacked to the high heavens and we still know where R4KI's weak spots are.

oh gosh your not really this slow are you:icon_neutral: ? Who said I was talking about Formz' plan specifically in regards to what he was doing. I was talking about you and one.... Which would be your plans:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

oh gosh your not really this slow are you:icon_neutral: ? Who said I was talking about Formz' plan specifically in regards to what he was doing. I was talking about you and one.... Which would be your plans:icon_neutral:

And I answered you there is no plan. My plan was equal to the Formz's plan. My only plan right now is to continue the war until something happens that makes me change my mind.

I really am not the conspirator Perv and co say I am, like I tried telling you over and over again. I suggest you read up on the theory of social constructivism and perhaps you'll realize why exactly our tribes are at war.

DeletedUser

And I answered you there is no plan. My plan was equal to the Formz's plan. My only plan right now is to continue the war until something happens that makes me change my mind.

I really am not the conspirator Perv and co say I am, like I tried telling you over and over again. I suggest you read up on the theory of social constructivism and perhaps you'll realize why exactly our tribes are at war.

You assume so much, try to stop placing words in my mouth:icon_idea:
Daethon said:
My plan was equal to the Formz's plan. My only plan right now is to continue the war until something happens that makes me change my mind.
Thanks for proving my point

DeletedUser

Like seriously are you slow?

Nope, I just think you're not quite following what I'm saying here, so I'll go over it slowly.

1. Formz's plan = get rid of Matt and form perfect endgame.
2. My plan = to help Formz by warring R4KI and doing P&P in the hope of getting rid of you and forming the perfect endgame.
3. Stalker's plan = to help Formz by warring R4KI in the hope of getting rid of you and forming the perfect endgame.
4. Mitsche's plan = to help Formz by warring R4KI in the hope of getting rid of you and forming the perfect endgame.
5. Formz's plan (the plan Mitsche, Stalker and me helped organizing, so more or less "our plan") failed and Mitsche is doing something else, so only the plans of Stalker and I remain (warring R4KI).

Capiche? I can't put it more simple than this, really.

DeletedUser

Nope, I just think you're not quite following what I'm saying here, so I'll go over it slowly.

1. Formz's plan = get rid of Matt and form perfect endgame.
2. My plan = to help Formz by warring R4KI and doing P&P in the hope of getting rid of you and forming the perfect endgame.
3. Stalker's plan = to help Formz by warring R4KI in the hope of getting rid of you and forming the perfect endgame.
4. Mitsche's plan = to help Formz by warring R4KI in the hope of getting rid of you and forming the perfect endgame.
5. Formz's plan (the plan Mitsche, Stalker and me helped organizing, so more or less "our plan") failed and Mitsche is doing something else, so only the plans of Stalker and I remain (warring R4KI).

Capiche? I can't put it more simple than this, really.

I guess that is a long way to say yes. :icon_confused: Think for a second, maybe two if you need it. Where did I say WHAT YOUR PLAN WAS? I just said you had one I used a Texas hold um analogy. I wasn't talking about formz, or mische, or stalker, I was talking about you. What you did, and plan on doing. I did not state specifics, I did not credit you with formz plan, and to be honest after this conversation, I had thought the stupid thing was part of the act to get rid of me, I honestly think your a little slow now.

DeletedUser

lol, what a comment from the guy who had to have his Tribal announcements re-written by me or Dae :p

Azd boy, you didn't do sht. All you do is bitches at every players in the tribe. Have no respect for your elder, TW does indeed turn good kids bad.

DeletedUser

I guess that is a long way to say yes. :icon_confused: Think for a second, maybe two if you need it. Where did I say WHAT YOUR PLAN WAS? I just said you had one I used a Texas hold um analogy. I wasn't talking about formz, or mische, or stalker, I was talking about you. What you did, and plan on doing. I did not state specifics, I did not credit you with formz plan, and to be honest after this conversation, I had thought the stupid thing was part of the act to get rid of me, I honestly think your a little slow now.

Honestly, not reading my post properly is one thing, but saying I'm slow because you don't see the info I gave due to your misreading, is another thing.

Read my post again. It states perfectly clear what I did and what I plan on doing.

DeletedUser86073

Azd boy, you didn't do sht. All you do is bitches at every players in the tribe. Have no respect for your elder, TW does indeed turn good kids bad.

lol, Tav go away dude. I bitched at you. Just you. because your a giant tool who can't spell :) I have no respect for my elders? Yet i am older then you and you just called me 'Boy'......Get a grip.

DeletedUser

Viewing his tendency to chase kidz

TAV would know all about kids and how to turn them bad....

DeletedUser86073

lol, Looks like we have another coward in the shape of Formz, clearly all that stuff he said didn't mean much.