What's next?

DeletedUser

Off of what I have seen and read here are my
Perditions in a 30-50 day period:

images

R4ri and One leaders will still have high egos and express them on the forum...(no offence)
Apex
Is no more…
R4ri
Will move north of the world as One, Gbkrm f. and Omen slowly move up to the core
Freeman
Will be fighting P-ctrl still and possibly fighting omen (they merged with the cat tribe).
One and Omen
May see the empire (R4ri) strike back at them in a counter attack which will lead most likely a to a stalemate
Gbkrm f. will take dominance in One’s 57 k and may even move deeper into one's other k’s.
Would like to see
SRA and TKEP merge
I will have my second village again :)

DeletedUser

Lost contact with him after i left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see R4ki will be have at least 5 other tribes merge into them so they can hold there position of power as long as they can

DeletedUser

I see R4ki will be have at least 5 other tribes merge into them so they can hold there position of power as long as they can

When they again lose few members they will go and ask another smaller tribe to merge with them and so on...

DeletedUser

Kinda points out how hypocritical some of the ex-W21 players on this world are. I merged my tribe 2/3 times back then and many people made a fuss about it for half a year. Now those same people aren't saying a thing. Ah well, they're in R4KI, anyway. :icon_eek:

Ah, hypocrisy...

DeletedUser

i'm not a fan of mergers but i know when i should and if i'm in the #1 tribe i see no reason unless there is some major internal issues
Omnomnom my way to victory not make friends

Last edited by a moderator: