What's on the cards.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
newspaperfinalu.jpg

(disclaimer; Statements may have been fabricated. Art not by me.)
[/spoil]
[spoil]
challenger3copy.jpg
[/spoil]

Map: [spoil]
wk00pe.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, you could have posted this BEFORE actually sending attacks, right? :p

deadsocks

Wow, that map. You know you're a barbwhore when Deadsocks can see your cluster from space. :(

DeletedUser

LOL let the games begin

Nice declaration looks old school...reminds me of Kreger.

DeletedUser

True, but we have no honour, remember ;)

QFT

I remember back when Rukoh made a comment that W2V has never broken an NAP before, alliances yes but NAP's no...Well it is official now W2V has backstabbed everyone and everything on this world.

Like adera said had you posted your war declaration before you attacked it would have been different.

DeletedUser

QFT

I remember back when Rukoh made a comment that W2V has never broken an NAP before, alliances yes but NAP's no...Well it is official now W2V has backstabbed everyone and everything on this world.

Like adera said had you posted your war declaration before you attacked it would have been different.

Jan 22
14:41

The tribe has canceled their relationship with [T].

Seriously, were you not expecting this? Have the excuses started already? "Wah, wah...W2V didn't drop their NAP" It's not as if we have any priors for breaking diplomacy, is it?

Here's another QFT for you - "We dont care what you think of us"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone in T will be upset about this... especially since the declaration is so pretty. Lets hope you didnt tire yourselves out :axemen:

DeletedUser

Awesome declaration, the amount of effort that has been put into that is incredible.

DeletedUser

Lol.... my favorite part "w56 blogger missing, presumed dead" :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone in T will be upset about this... especially since the declaration is so pretty. Lets hope you didnt tire yourselves out :axemen:

We've been on vacation since the end of the MoM war and now we are back fully refreshed and a shedfull of nukes all nicely built :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Jan 22
14:41

The tribe has canceled their relationship with [T].

Seriously, were you not expecting this? Have the excuses started already? "Wah, wah...W2V didn't drop their NAP" It's not as if we have any priors for breaking diplomacy, is it?

Here's another QFT for you - "We dont care what you think of us"

Doesn't matter whether I was expecting it or not

No excuses here...just pointing out the truth. W2V are the scum of W56. I am really happy you did not drop it before you attacked as it means as a tribe you have no redeeming qualities. Now we wait and see what happens.

GL to both tribes in the upcoming festivities :)

DeletedUser100427

Doesn't matter whether I was expecting it or not

No excuses here...just pointing out the truth. W2V are the scum of W56. I am really happy you did not drop it before you attacked as it means as a tribe you have no redeeming qualities. Now we wait and see what happens.

GL to both tribes in the upcoming festivities :)

Does sitting our war targets count as a breach of NAP? I'm just curious.

Great declaration as always.

Good luck to both sides.