What's on the cards.

DeletedUser84667

I'm pretty sure I summed up the main problem of your recruitment with my last sentence. It was the way you recruited them, blocking/limiting most tribes path. Can't say there was much of a warrior tribe considering most players were inactive or gave up easily when W2V declared.

Oh I'm sorry, tell you what, why don't you empty all of your main core to push to a different area 75 hours away, then we will get a tribe that is the approximate size as you and we will just run straight into you. Sounds like a fun and fair fight. Amiright?

DeletedUser65846

Oh I'm sorry, tell you what, why don't you empty all of your main core to push to a different area 75 hours away, then we will get a tribe that is the approximate size as you and we will just run straight into you. Sounds like a fun and fair fight. Amiright?

Fun yes, fair no. From my experience, the majority of the time it's never fair. MoM was a good tribe, until they lost those players that brought them there due to various reasons. Sadly that's why the world is where its at today :icon_neutral:. Oh well on to the next one :icon_wink:

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Implying that MoM would have won if you'd have had your troops at home.
You got that ^ from that v , :icon_eek: no idea how that came about.

To me its more implying that mutant didn't feel it was a fair fight, or that it was fun, and that dementah wouldn't have done any better in the same circumstance.

DeletedUser65846

To me its more implying that mutant didn't feel it was a fair fight, or that it was fun, and that dementah wouldn't have done any better in the same circumstance.

OR he's describing it in a way that lets us (mainly I) see it in his/MoM's perspective where their troops were 75+ hours away from our frontline. Though the outcome will be the same due to the once again mediocre/inactive frontline players. nico, treyparr, drakin, and symdude that gave us the majority of early captures.

DeletedUser

You got that ^ from that v , :icon_eek: no idea how that came about.

Dem's 'charge' was that it wasn't much of a warrior tribe, which Damutant refuted by saying that their troops were 75hrs+ out, in other words: it would have been a warrior tribe had troops been at home. I (and Dem) am saying that it wouldn't have made a difference. I think dem would have done tonnes better than the MoM frontliners we were up against, if pitted in the same circumstances. (For that matter, playing half-arsedly would have sufficed in this case to hold the line better than MoM frontliners did).

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Dem's 'charge' was that it wasn't much of a warrior tribe, which Damutant refuted by saying that their troops were 75hrs+ out, in other words: it would have been a warrior tribe had troops been at home. I (and Dem) am saying that it wouldn't have made a difference.

What? Your changing the argument. Damutant is NOT arguing about whether or not MoM would have won the war had more troops been available. He's arguing about whether MoM is a warrior tribe or not. Had more troops been available and not 75+ hours away, were not under attack from 3 different sides then perhaps more people would have stayed active. And perhaps it would have made it more of a fair fight.

No one was arguing about the outcome of the war. Dementah is saying he doesn't think MoM is a 'warrior tribe' and gave his reasons why. Mutant is saying why these reasons may be misguided.

DeletedUser

Yes, my assumed implication was an extrapolation, not an argument. :icon_wink: My post was to say that any 'misguidedness' has such a small effect to the point of irrelevance. (Hence, would not have made a warrior tribe... or won the war.)

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes, my assumed implication was an extrapolation, not an argument. :icon_wink: My post was to say that any 'misguidedness' has such a small effect to the point of irrelevance. (Hence, would not have made a warrior tribe... or won the war.)

A tribe can be seen as weak and be defeated or seen as strong and be defeated :icon_wink:. Dem is seeing it as the former and damutant is stating that circumstances surrounding the situation could alter how it is perceived.

Take RW for example, that was a strong tribe that was defeated. Had they not have had such a good leadership they would have been a lot weaker and defeated a lot easier, making them seem like a weak tribe that was defeated. The outcome doesn't change just peoples perception of them.

DeletedUser

RW strong tribe ? LOL besides netcore, Ogun and maybe croggy most of people were just existing in that tribe.
RW was nothing compared to MOMs it was mass recruitment tribe with no clear objective what to do next. People
were not playing together and not fitting with each other. The whole tribe was disgrace and one big mess ....
I can tell you this because I was mistakenly part of it.

Outcome, perception, mambo-jumbo, on one side you have probably 10ish active MOM players (some
MoM accounts look dormant) on the other side you have noob spam including former MOM tribe-mates
who defected at some point. This is another attempt to take MOMs down by the same people
and similar approach ....

Never liked MOMs but give them some credits to what they accomplished so
far and giving credits in this game is not to compare them to noob tribe like RW, W2V,-MM-,tutti,ohyeah and god
knows what else ....

A tribe can be seen as weak and be defeated or seen as strong and be defeated :icon_wink:. Dem is seeing it as the former and damutant is stating that circumstances surrounding the situation could alter how it is perceived.

Take RW for example, that was a strong tribe that was defeated. Had they not have had such a good leadership they would have been a lot weaker and defeated a lot easier, making them seem like a weak tribe that was defeated. The outcome doesn't change just peoples perception of them.

DeletedUser

Gooo Noob rim tribes. They seem to have a good track record in beating those comparably elite MoMites, eh Atoce?

scarlet ash

Gooo Noob rim tribes. They seem to have a good track record in beating those comparably elite MoMites, eh Atoce?

With the numbers which have largely, throughout the world been more on the "rim" tribes that often partook in gangbangs against MoM I would certainly hope so.

DeletedUser95593

@ atoce

Axing the Unworthy » Show statistics
Ally
World 2 Veterans
Enemy
Making our Mark
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 14.11. at 15:00:02
Duration of war
52 days 23:34:09

MoM surviving =/= MoM winning.

scarlet ash

No need to hope when its been done once.

You seemed to have missed my entire undertone. What I meant is with the numbers so favorable to your side previously. If you didn't do it the first time then you will have been a huge failure. However obviously you did win it so all I'm getting at is its what numbers were pointing towards

DeletedUser

You seemed to have missed my entire undertone. What I meant is with the numbers so favorable to your side previously. If you didn't do it the first time then you will have been a huge failure. However obviously you did win it so all I'm getting at is its what numbers were pointing towards

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

My point was that the 'noob's' (-MM-/W2V) track record of beating MoM is stellar. Whether it be with insane numbers or not. You just cried about numbers.

DeletedUser

WOW congrats but look map a little better.

Look how W2V winning tribe looks after such a great victory. It spun off new tribe COOL and
it looks fragmented like never before and compare that to looser MOMs ...
than compare number of active players and so on and so on ....

It was technical victory which cracked W2V completely .... but you are right it was victory ....

@ atoce

Axing the Unworthy » Show statistics
Ally
World 2 Veterans
Enemy
Making our Mark
Result
Victory
Beginning of the war
on 14.11. at 15:00:02
Duration of war
52 days 23:34:09

MoM surviving =/= MoM winning.

scarlet ash

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

My point was that the 'noob's' (-MM-/W2V) track record of beating MoM is stellar. Whether it be with insane numbers or not. You just cried about numbers.

Please do point out exactly where I'm crying. Your boasting and masturbating your ego when you did what "Coulda, woulda, shoulda" happened.

DeletedUser

Still i have to apologize to some people because i believe that they are good players in either of this tribes.