What's on the cards.

DeletedUser95593

WOW congrats but look map a little better.

Look how W2V winning tribe looks after such a great victory. It spun off new tribe COOL and
it looks fragmented like never before and compare that to looser MOMs ...
than compare number of active players and so on and so on ....

It was technical victory which cracked W2V completely .... but you are right it was victory ....

W2V is rank 1 with ~40 active members. Having just warred and beat the previous rank 1, [T].

MoM is rank 3 with ~15 active members. Having just done nothing of any particular importance.

There are no ex-w2v members in COOL, they are random players on the rim.

W2V is not fragmented. Where are you getting this stuff from?

DeletedUser

scarlet ash

Very well:

Both are gripes about numbers.

I see it as a perfectly fair statement. Please correct me and explain if I'm wrong?
If I'm not wrong then are my replies truly crying about anything? After all it would be a fair statement?

DeletedUser

Warrior tribe? Or the tribe that recruited too dang much, sadly a lot of MoM were only start up players that last a few months then go start a premade on another world.

Even back to shortly after start-up MoM was at war, you know this, as you mentioned several of the tribes. ~SS~, JusT-, Warg! and their endless list of allied tribes, so really, it doesn't matter wether they were start up or endgame players MoM had a war for them. MoM had more wars and against more enemies then any other tribe on this world, and that's a fact. If you don't believe me, just look to the stats. For awhile even after MoM was down to 15 members we still held #1 ODA (in war, not sure about in total, but i believe we did that as well) and ODD. I'm pretty sure W2V didn't pass us until their war with [T] though it may not be exactly when, and even now we are less then 9,000 away from #1 war ODD and going into yet another war that in all likelihood will turn into another world war.

DeletedUser

WOW congrats but look map a little better.

Look how W2V winning tribe looks after such a great victory. It spun off new tribe COOL and
it looks fragmented like never before and compare that to looser MOMs ...
than compare number of active players and so on and so on ....

It was technical victory which cracked W2V completely .... but you are right it was victory ....

What you're saying is... connecting clusters on the map is more important than killing enemies? Eh, each to their own.

DeletedUser

Well than it is probably all fine ... I am simply looking into THIS map.

But lets put all of this aside ... MOMs are still there after victorious w2V Win controlling 4-5 continents.
It should not be such a great deal to wipe them all out since everyone is doing so great :icon_razz:
on top of this according to you MOMs are not very significant so they are good as barbs therefore lets see
how barb nobeling strategy works for W2V if you decide to join -MM- ....
or you will just wait like before and than declare (implying to RW vs MOM war) ?

W2V is rank 1 with ~40 active members. Having just warred and beat the previous rank 1, [T].

MoM is rank 3 with ~15 active members. Having just done nothing of any particular importance.

There are no ex-w2v members in COOL, they are random players on the rim.

W2V is not fragmented. Where are you getting this stuff from?

DeletedUser

Yeah you killed a lot ... so much that MOMs did not move from controlling what they controlled before and
now with less people :).

the only thing what you kill is patience of some MOM members who gave up and joined the other side ....

What you're saying is... connecting clusters on the map is more important than killing enemies? Eh, each to their own.

DeletedUser

OK my loyalty is now -1 :) I am giving up, will check stuff in a month if moms are still on the map you guys should quit W56.

DeletedUser65846

Even back to shortly after start-up MoM was at war, you know this, as you mentioned several of the tribes. ~SS~, JusT-, Warg! and their endless list of allied tribes, so really, it doesn't matter wether they were start up or endgame players MoM had a war for them. MoM had more wars and against more enemies then any other tribe on this world, and that's a fact. If you don't believe me, just look to the stats. For awhile even after MoM was down to 15 members we still held #1 ODA (in war, not sure about in total, but i believe we did that as well) and ODD. I'm pretty sure W2V didn't pass us until their war with [T] though it may not be exactly when, and even now we are less then 9,000 away from #1 war ODD and going into yet another war that in all likelihood will turn into another world war.

MoM did have intentions to be that warrior tribe, simply looking how they started can show that. 100 Player tribe split between 2 core K's, so gangbangs should have been expected as well as MoM never focusing in one direction towards the rim, instead it worked around the middle so of course you'd have all those stats (due to the expected gangbangs). But those stats are no more, and obviously it didn't work out in the long run as somewhere down the road MoM changed tremendously. I'd give MoM a lot more credit if it kept up those intentions as it didn't even make it to the year mark, yes the name stands but not the ego maniacs that we hated and loved :p

DeletedUser84667

I saw a comment earlier up about the "rim tribes" always beating the "elite core tribes with ease".

There is a reason for that, the elite tribes in the center like to kill their enemies, the tribes on the rim like to recruit them and merge to get bigger. Once a tribe is big enough, they can have 0 skill and still kill players just with the ability to blindly throw nukes at them.

DeletedUser

@atoce: you have reached a new level of naivity. Wow. Just. Wow.

We let them live. Key word there; LET. No one, save you, would repudiate that.

DeletedUser

Not sure why everyones referring to Warg! and JusT- as two separate tribes, it was the same tribe, the name just changed

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
RW strong tribe ? LOL besides netcore, Ogun and maybe croggy most of people were just existing in that tribe.
RW was nothing compared to MOMs it was mass recruitment tribe with no clear objective what to do next. People
were not playing together and not fitting with each other. The whole tribe was disgrace and one big mess ....
I can tell you this because I was mistakenly part of it.

Well that may be your experience of it, mine was that RW was basically the only tribe that actually gave MoM a competitive war early game. MoM where behind in the stats for some time, people where leaving to join RW (Jackattack) and you say it was just those three but certain other members played a major role in how the tribe survived for so long i.e. Skittlz. So yes they where strong in comparison to the other tribes that have been mentioned here of late. ~SS~ Warg! TBH etc etc.

Not sure why everyones referring to Warg! and JusT- as two separate tribes, it was the same tribe, the name just changed

Not really because warg! members went to RW OLD and some to MoM I believe and it was under a new leadership, and had a name change. And they also gained some ~SS~ player I think.

DeletedUser95593

You survived by running. Then again, it's not like you've done that before is it? Oh...

You went inactive and did pretty much nothing for the war. Then again, it's not like you've done that before is it? Oh...

:)

DeletedUser

You went inactive and did pretty much nothing for the war. Then again, it's not like you've done that before is it? Oh...

:)

Which war are you referring too?

The one on 51 when you and 80% of the rest of our guys in the r2 tribe merged into the r1 tribe?

I'm terribly sorry for giving up after being totally surrounded, alone, and crunched from all sides.

DeletedUser95593

Well your not forgiven. Get off the high horse and I'm sure you will be :)

My friends joined the other tribe they all asked me to join with them. Sorry for not being my usual cold-hearted self. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not taking the high morale ground here, I'm on no "high horse".

I just don't like what you did, so I'm telling you about it.