Whats the best? Why is it the best?

DeletedUser75614

No its not about the tribes this time. Yes we have another thread about Pally weapons but I want to hear your opinions on which weapon is the best and why? My opinion? I actually dont know. If I were to pick it would be suprisingly the HC weapon. Since HC can be used as both D and O and having a weapon that is both offensive and defensive would be great. Later on ofcourse the bonfire with 2000 cats + pally is just deadly :)

DeletedUser

At the start of the world. The telescope. Knowledge is power.

Late game, it doesnt matter to me too much, probably either the axe or LC weapons. But lets face it late game you will have them all anyway.

DeletedUser75614

Not suprising tbh but why I didnt choose either the Axe or the LC was that how often do you have pally when you are clearing early game? And during the nobling stage you want the pally in the last attack so there is additional support which is easy to rebuild.

DeletedUser

As a 1st weapon. Ram weapon (20% bonus to LC and Axe against Wall 20) or Telescope (Noble planning)
As a 2d weapon. Axe weapon (better than ram weapon once full nukes are built) or Cat weapon for defense
As a 3d weapon. LC weapon (for better effect against HC stacks) HC weapon (because stacks are usually HC heavy)

robi zmaj

bonfire is great for the late game... usually def items are the best if tribe is smart and can use pallies well... it can make big diference if used smart...

DeletedUser

i got the heavy cavalry weapon, early stage it is not very helpfull :/