What's the deal????

DeletedUser

Server temporarily unavailable
Tribal Wars is not available right now due to server problems. Please try again in a few minutes.
Please do not start a support request. We are aware of the problems and are working on the problem right now to keep the downtime as short as possible.
» back

I SOOOOOO hate it when this happens:icon_cry:

We've all seen this message before, so since I obviously have time, here's a questoin for you guys:icon_wink: What happens when a player is under attack and losses a villa or 2 or 3 or 100 becuase of things like this? ( not that it happens often but.......) Does the player simply loose out or are they compensated in some manner for the lose?

I've often wondered this but never really asked but it's a good questoin I think:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Pretty sure all attacks stop while the sever is down, but I might be wrong.

DeletedUser

Ya that's what I thought but I've never actually seen it or know 100% if that's the case or not??

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If the server goes down for a few mins from what I understand they just let things running. Just like when you see the "overdue" command on troops returning / attacking.

I'm sure I have logged back in to have nobled villages. We used to get server crashes weekly back when W9 was new.

However if its a major problem they put a roll back in place.

The most famous one on this world was during the MoJo / MuFFiN war. (This was around the 3 village mark) We had MuFFiN on the back foot Pepsi with help from a couple of others managed a double hit on Bwah catted his academy & nobled his other village. The tide was turning & this move did push them back.

However the impact was so great the server crashed :( This brought about not one but two server roll backs with over 36 hours of game play lost. What this meant was they were able to get support in his villages & the plan did not work. Which in effect changed the fate of the world. If you squint while standing on one leg :)

DeletedUser

If the server goes down for a few mins from what I understand they just let things running. Just like when you see the "overdue" command on troops returning / attacking.

I'm sure I have logged back in to have nobled villages. We used to get server crashes weekly back when W9 was new.

However if its a major problem they put a roll back in place.

The most famous one on this world was during the MoJo / MuFFiN war. (This was around the 3 village mark) We had MuFFiN on the back foot Pepsi with help from a couple of others managed a double hit on Bwah catted his academy & nobled his other village. The tide was turning & this move did push them back.

However the impact was so great the server crashed :( This brought about not one but two server roll backs with over 36 hours of game play lost. What this meant was they were able to get support in his villages & the plan did not work. Which in effect changed the fate of the world. If you squint while standing on one leg :)

Haha wow...

DeletedUser

Busa is like the wise old man, sitting on his wooden rocking chair smoking a pipe and telling old war stories to his grandchildren <3

DeletedUser

Busa is like the wise old man, sitting on his wooden rocking chair smoking a pipe and telling old war stories to his grandchildren <3

And all us little nublings gather round to hear his storys :D