Whats the situation?

• Thread starter DeletedUser91224
  • Start date

DeletedUser91224

So i started focusing on world 56 and started to ignore world 30 forums. What has happened in the last... 5-6 weeks?

DeletedUser

Go and read the other threads and you will find out. Thanks for wasting forum space.

DeletedUser97155

So i started focusing on world 56 and started to ignore world 30 forums. What has happened in the last... 5-6 weeks?

I was gonna say something nasty to you, but I realized it would be too easy.

DeletedUser

take after the baddestmfalive tommy. pick on someone you own size fatty;)

DeletedUser

Rofl, you can talk...

Do you mean he needs to change his sig?
[spoil]
tumblr_lf99j1jolU1qguiglo1_400.jpg
[/spoil]

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im 138 pounds in america. im far from over weight dumb ass.

i think he meant fat ego, rude boy.

Can you tone the aggression down a bit? you havent proven yourself ingame enough to be posting this tough in forums.

Noble some worthy people before you become an internet tough guy, eh?

DeletedUser79042

im agressive to everyone i respect no one here anymore.

This is a game. It seems many have confused it with global politics...

So, why did you get your hulk account back to RAM ? Am I to suppose that you are not playing it anymore ?

DeletedUser

This is a game. It seems many have confused it with global politics...

So, why did you get your hulk account back to RAM ? Am I to suppose that you are not playing it anymore ?

mail the account IG and find out. its obvious... if i was in charge of the world let me just say it would be a happier place. insergents would be publicly killed and war would no longer be known

DeletedUser

mail the account IG and find out. its obvious... if i was in charge of the world let me just say it would be a happier place. insergents would be publicly killed and war would no longer be known

Kiddo, you just called for abolition of freedom. Insurgents are not necessarily bad people. There needs to be people challenging world order sometimes.

DeletedUser

if they are threats then they should be dealt with. im just like you noobaxes. im a regular guy there is nothing special about me nor is there you. we are common people and dont matter to the political machines. who cares i guess

Last edited by a moderator:

varden7676

i think he meant fat ego, rude boy.

Can you tone the aggression down a bit? you havent proven yourself ingame enough to be posting this tough in forums.

Noble some worthy people before you become an internet tough guy, eh?

Love'n it paj!

DeletedUser

Love'n it paj!

if you dont play this game anymore then this shouldnt mean something to you

"393|728"

i am going to stop once me and you stop talking with eachother. ill stop here if you do. i think this is the best comprimise. dont bring up my name and i wont come out of hiding.

varden7676

if you dont play this game anymore then this shouldnt mean something to you

"393|728"

i am going to stop once me and you stop talking with eachother. ill stop here if you do. i think this is the best comprimise. dont bring up my name and i wont come out of hiding.

Who brought up your name? No, a Doon village does not mean anything to me.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W57 varden thats your village hence saying you do play still.

i thought you dont respect anyone, i thought you dont like anyone.

Why are you still posting replies to people you dont like? didnt anyone teach you if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?