What's the state of the world?

DeletedUser

Hello all,

Little old me has decided to create a forum account to keep up with the tedium of W53 affairs.

500 points, a bit of a newb, and interested in such things; yes, I've no life :icon_razz:

So, what's the state of the world??

Cheers,
StW

DeletedUser

DAMN you beat me to it :D
Basically.. Drama are warring static and Uruz.
Yeah thats it :p

DeletedUser

and currently battering Static and, in the early stages of the Uruz war, losing to Uruz:

Static:
[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 861
Side 2: 420
Difference: 441

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,111,680
Side 2: 3,731,023
Difference: 4,380,657

chart

[/SPOIL]

Uruz:
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 14
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,108
Side 2: 132,926
Difference: 94,818

chart

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: a few of those uruz ones were probably me...i have been away moving house :(

DeletedUser

Those stats are about right. Drama are twice the size of static and have twice as many conquers.
Uruz declared a bit late but still caught drama napping.
:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Those stats are about right. Drama are twice the size of static and have twice as many conquers.

if Drama are twice the size of Static already and then have twice as many conquers, its not looking good for Static is it? Just to put another slant on it. The Uruz contribution should make things very interesting though

DeletedUser

A bit late? lol, I would say a lot more than just that ^_-

DeletedUser

if Drama are twice the size of Static already and then have twice as many conquers, its not looking good for Static is it? Just to put another slant on it. The Uruz contribution should make things very interesting though

Awesome propoganda.

We'll be disbanding anytime now. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I was wondering when I'd get some rplies :icon_wink:

Sounds like it's an interesting fight going on then. Maybe Drama! Will gain the upper hand on Static AND Uruz in the near future.

DeletedUser

I was wondering when I'd get some rplies :icon_wink:

Sounds like it's an interesting fight going on then. Maybe Drama! Will gain the upper hand on Static AND Uruz in the near future.

Summer is coming up. So we will see. Uruz is a good tribe. Static right now seems to be going through inactive problems

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know :L

But it seems that most tribes on one world or another are plagued with inactivity. :icon_cry: Imagine the fun wars would be with every player involved being active!

DeletedUser20939

Summer is coming up. So we will see. Uruz is a good tribe. Static right now seems to be going through inactive problems

static had several aussies and for them no summer coming altho in my eyes it's always summer over there

DeletedUser

Awesome propoganda.

We'll be disbanding anytime now. :icon_neutral:

Interesting you should say that, I hadn't gathered the Static morale was that low... I certainly didn't even imply that from my post anyway, whichever way you read into it.

We have a few Aussies too - a nice winter for them to play TW in :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Drama! morale low?? Of course we cause alot of Drama! and we fight. It's how we win wars :D

DeletedUser

Drama! morale low?? Of course we cause alot of Drama! and we fight. It's how we win wars :D
Lets here some reality.
Not that same old clouded answer...
I know that with uruz launching a few have quit already.
Obsidian butterfly and Tr for starters.
Any more on the verge of jumping off?

DeletedUser

Lets here some reality.
Not that same old clouded answer...
I know that with uruz launching a few have quit already.
Obsidian butterfly and Tr for starters.
Any more on the verge of jumping off?

Ohh really that's cool :lol: I guess i quit too. I havent heard about them quitting, but really people quit all the time. You get over it. I mean after all you quit didnt you?? Ohh right "RL" my bad. lol

Last edited by a moderator: