What's the state of the world?

DeletedUser

All I asked for was a discussion on drama's morale...
I can see that there is obviously a problem, otherwise you wouldn't avoid the question. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

All I asked for was a discussion on drama's morale...
I can see that there is obviously a problem, otherwise you wouldn't avoid the question. :icon_idea:

How would i know if people on the verge of jumping off. lol

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 229
Side 2: 36
Difference: 193

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,171,193
Side 2: 308,725
Difference: 1,862,468

chart
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Drama!
Side 2:
Tribes: Uruz

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 34
Difference: 23

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104,343
Side 2: 323,995
Difference: 219,652

chart
[/spoil]

I mean were not doing too bad, if people want to quit. So be it. Drama! will move on

DeletedUser

I do wonder how long Static will put up with their players getting attacked and then leaving it to the tribe to deal with it.
Skype-emoticons-40-rofl.gif

AusKilla

Lets here some reality.
Not that same old clouded answer...
I know that with uruz launching a few have quit already.
Obsidian butterfly and Tr for starters.
Any more on the verge of jumping off?

The reality is that your no longer in Drama! So you know nothing about our morale.. FYI its fine, higher than ever tbh =)
The same old clouded answer's that people are used to hearing on the forums are excuses for when people quit. Your a professional at providing "that same old clouded answer" Aren't you?

Uruz launching will do nothing but create activity for Drama! :\ Maybe you should make a new forum account and try to create negative pnp against us that way? No one respects anything you have to say, backstabber =)

DeletedUser

Uruz launching will do nothing but create activity for Drama! :\ Maybe you should make a new forum account and try to create negative pnp against us that way? No one respects anything you have to say, backstabber =)

Because so many people respect what you have to say? :icon_rolleyes:

Go Uruz!! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

static had several aussies and for them no summer coming altho in my eyes it's always summer over there

Hehe, rain and cold over this way, tis not always summer :p

Edit:

Only the people who matter respect his posts, the other's, well..they do not matter :D

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKilla

Wow.. You trying to insult me? Pretty sure i wouldn't want any respect from "sanchez fanbois" ... :icon_eek:

Yes GO URUZ!!! Static need your help =)

DeletedUser

Wow.. You trying to insult me? Pretty sure i wouldn't want any respect from "sanchez fanbois" ... :icon_eek:

yes major help. I predict a Static/Uruz merge soon with Static dropping in inactivity

geomikajak

and you are?..
Alex holds alot of respect-calls it as it is/or as he see's it..and can simply play tw..
dont count your sprinkles sweety before your bread is buttered!
You aint all that!!and actually who are you?
[spoil]
sprinkles.jpg
[/spoil]

GO DRAMA!!

DeletedUser

You don't want any respect from a "sanchez fanboi", huh? There are two main things wrong with that sentance. First of all, someone respecting you and secondly, that the person either respecting or disrespecting you is a fanboy of Sanchez. Saying that, I think he's as deserving of disrespect as you are (Yes, I did just pair you with Sanchez).

The lack of respect I have for you comes from both your in-game performance (or in this case, lack of) and this thing you call your forum personality. If you need clarification on either of those points, ask for it.

As to Static needing help, I think that's obvious. Need I promote you to 'Captain'?

and you are?..
Alex holds alot of respect-calls it as it is/or as he see's it..and can simply play tw..
dont count your sprinkles sweety before your bread is buttered!
You aint all that!!and actually who are you?

GO DRAMA!!

Why all the "Alex fanbois"? You think he's incapable of defending himself on the pnp's?
I had noticed he can play tribal wars simply, one of the main reasons why he is not deserving of respect. Please don't call me "sweety", by which, I presume you mean sweetie, I find it to be a very derogative term of address. And you wonder why I lack respect for those of your disposition.
When you feel the need to reveal who you are, I will share my identity. Until then, guess on "sweety"...

And lastly: Go Uruz, you don't need much cheering though :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Geez its a game. Everyone deserves respect.
Yes some are better at tw than others but that does not change how much respect I or anyone should have for them.
Everyone is equal

GO STATIC AND URUZ

DeletedUser

Respect is earned, not given freely.

DeletedUser

Why all the "Alex fanbois"? You think he's incapable of defending himself on the pnp's?
I had noticed he can play tribal wars simply, one of the main reasons why he is not deserving of respect. Please don't call me "sweety", by which, I presume you mean sweetie, I find it to be a very derogative term of address. And you wonder why I lack respect for those of your disposition.
When you feel the need to reveal who you are, I will share my identity. Until then, guess on "sweety"...

And lastly: Go Uruz, you don't need much cheering though :icon_cool:

How are we "Alex fanbois"?? Because were in the same tribe?? There is a differnce because your not in Sanchez tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

The lack of respect I have for you comes from both your in-game performance (or in this case, lack of)...

If you need clarification on either of those points, ask for it.

I'd like clarification on this one sprinkly, because the way I see it:

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

Those are alex's stats against Static. I doubt you can find a better set of stats for this war and so I struggle to see what grounds you make your claim on. Do clarify.

DeletedUser66533

Uruz look quite today, Static need to clean up their act and im sure we can expect a lot more damage from Uruz soon.... Goodluck Drama

Jza08

Couldn't agree more Jamieson!

Alex also has a frontline account that has had far more incomings to deal with on a constant basis than Sanchez had to deal with and is still here! :icon_eek: ... oh sorry, he quit due to his RL commitments, my bad! :icon_rolleyes: