What's the state of the world?

hot beef

I'd like clarification on this one sprinkly, because the way I see it:

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

Those are alex's stats against Static. I doubt you can find a better set of stats for this war and so I struggle to see what grounds you make your claim on. Do clarify.

Rainbow Sprinkles now regrets his un-backed up chat about Alex and Geo :lol:

AusKilla

You don't want any respect from a "sanchez fanboi", huh? There are two main things wrong with that sentance. First of all, someone respecting you and secondly, that the person either respecting or disrespecting you is a fanboy of Sanchez.

No i do not want respect from a sanchez fanboi.. :icon_neutral:

First of all, Many people respect me.. ;) For my past and my present (W53) Secondly, You are defending sanchez.. Your not in his tribe (oh yeh he quit under pressure the nub) That make's you a his fanboi...

Saying that, I think he's as deserving of disrespect as you are (Yes, I did just pair you with Sanchez).

The lack of respect I have for you comes from both your in-game performance (or in this case, lack of) and this thing you call your forum personality. If you need clarification on either of those points, ask for it.

Clarification. Kgo

Lack of? Yet my own account is +83 conquers against Static. Rank 1 in the continent that they themselves proclaimed as being "Their K" K56. :icon_eek: In regards to forum personality LOLOLOLOL. I post facts and back my words up with past stats & future performance in-game... Unlike some who post in Alias... :icon_eek:..

Why all the "Alex fanbois"? You think he's incapable of defending himself on the pnp's?
I had noticed he can play tribal wars simply, one of the main reasons why he is not deserving of respect. Please don't call me "sweety", by which, I presume you mean sweetie, I find it to be a very derogative term of address. And you wonder why I lack respect for those of your disposition.
When you feel the need to reveal who you are, I will share my identity. Until then, guess on "sweety"...

And lastly: Go Uruz, you don't need much cheering though :icon_cool:

They are Drama! Tribemates actually, As lambezz pointed out.

I can play just simply? HAHA your a joke :icon_eek: Even if that was the case.. I would prefer to have someone who can play tw "simply" as a tribemate than someone like say.. sanchez who quits when he gets incomings, or you.. Who talks crap on PnP without any facts/stats to back up this nonsense you speak of :\

In regards to geo's identity.. he doesn't post with an Alias, if you do not know who he is in-game, based on his previous posts then why post that at all? Instead reveal who you are in-game before you come here talking the talk :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Respect is earned, not given freely.

There's only one decent person in Drama? :icon_eek:. That is exactly why I lack any respect for Alex. He has done nothing to gain my respect.

How are we "Alex fanbois"?? Because were in the same tribe?? There is a differnce because your not in Sanchez tribe :lol:

First of all, I would have to be Sanchez's fanboi, eh? I find that misguided child as distasteful as Alex. I commented on the fact that Alex was talking about respect as if he deserved any. Not because he was talking about Sanchez. Go flame Sanchez, laugh and ridicule him, I'll laugh with you.

I'd like clarification on this one sprinkly, because the way I see it:

Little Red Dot CAPS FOR: 123 CAPS AGAINST: 40 DIFFERENCE: 83 ODA: 6.915.352 ODD: 28.945.266

Those are alex's stats against Static. I doubt you can find a better set of stats for this war and so I struggle to see what grounds you make your claim on. Do clarify.

Aha. You're basing your assumption that he is a good player on stats? WELL! Let's look at em: He's nobled 123 'enemy' villages and amassed an impressive 7 mil oda gained from them. That is impressive. What was he doing? Getting Static to clear the villages for him?!

Couldn't agree more Jamieson!

Alex also has a frontline account that has had far more incomings to deal with on a constant basis than Sanchez had to deal with and is still here! :icon_eek: ... oh sorry, he quit due to his RL commitments, my bad! :icon_rolleyes:

Again with the Sanchez references. I'm starting to think that you get Monkey's to type your responses, cause you sure as hell can't read :icon_eek:

Rainbow Sprinkles now regrets his un-backed up chat about Alex and Geo :lol:

I'm sorry I sleep. I'll try harder to be as cool as you by staying up all night, going on forums, putting arrogant children in their place.

I guess it was his research ... (or in this case, lack of...) :icon_redface:

You don't even know who I am... I guess you're lack of research is helping you aswell, eh? :icon_redface:

And lastly:

No i do not want respect from a sanchez fanboi.. :icon_neutral:

First of all, Many people respect me.. ;) For my past and my present (W53) Secondly, You are defending sanchez.. Your not in his tribe (oh yeh he quit under pressure the nub) That make's you a his fanboi...

Clarification. Kgo

Lack of? Yet my own account is +83 conquers against Static. Rank 1 in the continent that they themselves proclaimed as being "Their K" K56. :icon_eek: In regards to forum personality LOLOLOLOL. I post facts and back my words up with past stats & future performance in-game... Unlike some who post in Alias... :icon_eek:..

They are Drama! Tribemates actually, As lambezz pointed out.

I can play just simply? HAHA your a joke :icon_eek: Even if that was the case.. I would prefer to have someone who can play tw "simply" as a tribemate than someone like say.. sanchez who quits when he gets incomings, or you.. Who talks crap on PnP without any facts/stats to back up this nonsense you speak of :\

In regards to geo's identity.. he doesn't post with an Alias, if you do not know who he is in-game, based on his previous posts then why post that at all? Instead reveal who you are in-game before you come here talking the talk :icon_wink:

I did not once defend Sanchez, I just threw a flippant comment at you. Your inability to read or construct a decent response is not my concern. And no, I am not in his tribe, I believe you were though. Shows what kind of tribemates you had and deal with on a daily basis. Must be proud of them mate :icon_redface:
And since I was insulting you, and not defending him... No fanboy?

Clarification? Right infront of you. Re-read my posts? Kgo!

Yes, you're lack of performance. You're pretty cocky and confidant for someone who used his personal NAP's to gain a foothold in K56. I mean, we're you scare of getting attacked? And yes, you do have 86 conquers. From mainly inactive accounts... You do have a nice 7 mil oda, I mean you did clear a few villages, right? :icon_rolleyes: Static cleared the rest?

Yes, this is an alias, but I know at least 8 members of Drama! know who I am. Maybe you're not asking the right questions for your research?

Your tribe mates are responding yes, I can even see them bending over for you. And I've seen the caliber of tribe mate you have in Drama. I mean, after all, wasn't Sanchez one of those tribe mates who came on the forum and bent over for you?

And in regards to Geo's identity. I do know who he is, but that doesn't mean he's not using an alias. And I have no need to reveal who I play in-game yet. If you don't know yet... Well, there's no point spoiling the ending!! :icon_razz:

(I've even broken up the points so it's easier for you to respond to Alex. If you read them one at a time, as you re-read you post, you may even understand which points I'm responding to at which point).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's only one decent person in Drama? :icon_eek:. That is exactly why I lack any respect for Alex. He has done nothing to gain my respect.

One decent person in Drama!?? You clearly havent talked to many of them. I would of quit a long time ago if it wasnt for members of Drama!

First of all, I would have to be Sanchez's fanboi, eh? I find that misguided child as distasteful as Alex. I commented on the fact that Alex was talking about respect as if he deserved any. Not because he was talking about Sanchez. Go flame Sanchez, laugh and ridicule him, I'll laugh with you.

Well everytime we ridcule Sanchez for quitting and no one respects him for what he did. You come out of nowhere saying," No one respects you" I call that defending Sanchez

Because so many people respect what you have to say? :icon_rolleyes:

Alot more players respect Alex then Sanchez, for betraying his tribe then quitting when under attack

Aha. You're basing your assumption that he is a good player on stats? WELL! Let's look at em: He's nobled 123 'enemy' villages and amassed an impressive 7 mil oda gained from them. That is impressive. What was he doing? Getting Static to clear the villages for him?!

Why wouldent we?? Should we base he is a good player on his ego? We have over 400+ caps up on Static. So if he sucks or not doesnt matter. Were winning a war and Drama! is glad to have a player like Alex

Again with the Sanchez references. I'm starting to think that you get Monkey's to type your responses, cause you sure as hell can't read :icon_eek:

I'm sorry I sleep. I'll try harder to be as cool as you by staying up all night, going on forums, putting arrogant children in their place.

You don't even know who I am... I guess you're lack of research is helping you aswell, eh? :icon_redface:

And lastly:

I did not once defend Sanchez, I just threw a flippant comment at you. Your inability to read or construct a decent response is not my concern. And no, I am not in his tribe, I believe you were though. Shows what kind of tribemates you had and deal with on a daily basis. Must be proud of them mate :icon_redface:

Clarification? Right infront of you. Re-read my posts? Kgo!

Yes, you're lack of performance. You're pretty cocky and confidant for someone who used his personal NAP's to gain a foothold in K56. I mean, we're you scare of getting attacked? And yes, you do have 86 conquers. From mainly inactive accounts... You do have a nice 7 mil oda, I mean you did clear a few villages, right? :icon_rolleyes: Static cleared the rest?

How are they inactive accounts?? Darazi attacked back and hit LRD alot. Of course here is the inactive excuse again. ODA isnt a good assumption. For all we know Darazi could of been 75% offence. In case you didnt know. You do not get much ODA from hitting sleeping nukes

Yes, this is an alias, but I know at least 8 members of Drama! know who I am. Maybe you're not asking the right questions for your research?

Your tribe mates are responding yes, I can even see them bending over for you. And I've seen the caliber of tribe mate you have in Drama. I mean, after all, wasn't Sanchez one of those tribe mates who came on the forum and bent over for you?

Sanchez is a good player, but Drama! is a better tribe. He was great in the skype chats, but when someone betrays your tribe. You tend to start hating him.

Are you implying we should not stick up for our tribe mates?? This is tribalwars. We bleed together.

And in regards to Geo's identity. I do know who he is, but that doesn't mean he's not using an alias. And I have no need to reveal who I play in-game yet. If you don't know yet... Well, there's no point spoiling the ending!! :icon_razz:

So when everyone makes a new in game account. Automaticaly means he is using an alias. I am using an alias but everyone in W53 know who i am. Were not scared. I guess your scared to reveal your ign

(I've even broken up the points so it's easier for you to respond to Alex. If you read them one at a time, as you re-read you post, you may even understand which points I'm responding to at which point).

^^^Bold

DeletedUser

Sanchez is different alex is different both are like opposite polar caps and yes alex has Earned the respect of us all in Drama/DSL(W53) He is funny in Skype chats,defends us in attacks and attacks enemies and is self reliable when defending his own account against in-coming's so do not put him in same page as Sanchez who might have done all this in another world but not this one (this means give some respect for his in-game skills);p

and second of all he gets bragging rights he has seen all action and he is still here so he has the right to say whatever he wants :p which is true

if you dont like this go talk to him in skype maybe it will let you understand a bit about his personality and may see another side of him

Ty for understanding =) sorry if i have offended someone
Sai.

Overall condition of this world is its Total war here in Dramatic side from Day 1:p

AusKilla

Who goes out of their way to gain respect from anyone or group in particular? No one cares if you have no respect for me. The people that matter do and even if they didnt then meh, it is a game after-all...

Does it matter in what way I gain villages? This world I have been playing it heavily defensive (Since Ponds the main acc player quit, months ago) This is a strategy I have not used on a large scale like this before. Why have so many nukes (When u can support others with D) when you can scout and find OFF and unstacked villages etc? Rather then being monotonous in the way i'm sure you noble your villages. Mix it up from time to time. Whats the fun in using the same boring strategies world in world out? :icon_wink:

All night? You forget about timezones now do you? Your night to other people may be the exact time in their timezone when you post. Forget about that or...?

Naughty Purple Dinos
Opponents defeated: 18.105.637 (47.)
Tribe: Uruz

LOVE the Opponents Defeated... :O Funny how you can criticize me about lack of ODA per gained villages. When you yourself lack any kind of respectable OD/A or D.

You may not have directly defended him by mentioning names no.. But...

Because so many people respect what you have to say? :icon_rolleyes:

Go Uruz!! :icon_cool:

This was your reply to my comment directed at sanchez, works both ways tbh... Yes your trying to insult me but at the same time you quoted what i was saying to sanchez. Rather then quoting what i said to sanchez and not to you, possibly think about replying with something like... "Oh Alex you hypocrite, Cause so many people respect you? :icon_eek:" Just by quoting me while i'm talking to or about sanchez with that kind of reply, of course is going to make most people who don't know you think your just a fanboi =)

I fail to see a lack of performance. you have more villages then me and similar rank. I have better ODA/ODD/ODT also i am sure, more war conquers than you sir. Up until 4 days or so ago i was not coplayed for the last 3 or 4 months, yet you account has 3 players on it... Why preach nonsense about someone you yourself are no better then? :icon_wink: Who's the cocky one here??

NAP's? I used no NAP's at all... As Allos? Was about to be opped by static i pm'd him asking for a PA. Not because i was scared but because like you Uruz guys, i wanted a quick easy and fast foothold into k56. It worked i got a bunch of his villages for free which put me in a better position. Other than him no one else has been a PA of mine. Static did not attack i guess out of "respect" for me? That or they were stupid and scared... Greenmonsta at the time was a friend of mine, but he told Darazi to attack me, he didn't until war was officially declared. So no you are wrong. I guaranteed my expansion into k56 through many tactics which obviously have worked so far... Using one of those things you think i do not have... "respect" :icon_wink:

My positive conquers have come from accounts which have attacked me first during the war. As far as i am concerned if they can attack and cat my backline villages. They can lose there frontline villages... 7mil oda for 83 + conquers is alright. 84.3k ODA per gain. Then you have 772k ODD per loss :icon_eek:

My tribemates do not bend over for me. Don't be silly to even say absurd things like that :\ Nor did sanchez :icon_eek:

If you know who he is why call him out on being behind an alias then? :icon_eek: If he was using an alias he would be going out of his way to hide who he is.

DeletedUser

1. Does it matter in what way I gain villages? This world I have been playing it heavily defensive (Since Ponds the main acc player quit, months ago) This is a strategy I have not used on a large scale like this before. Why have so many nukes (When u can support others with D) when you can scout and find OFF and unstacked villages etc? Rather then being monotonous in the way i'm sure you noble your villages. Mix it up from time to time. Whats the fun in using the same boring strategies world in world out? :icon_wink:

2. All night? You forget about timezones now do you? Your night to other people may be the exact time in their timezone when you post. Forget about that or...?

3. LOVE the Opponents Defeated... :O Funny how you can criticize me about lack of ODA per gained villages. When you yourself lack any kind of respectable OD/A or D.

4. You may not have directly defended him by mentioning names no.. But...

5. I fail to see a lack of performance. you have more villages then me and similar rank. I have better ODA/ODD/ODT also i am sure, more war conquers than you sir. Up until 4 days or so ago i was not coplayed for the last 3 or 4 months, yet you account has 3 players on it... Why preach nonsense about someone you yourself are no better then? :icon_wink: Who's the cocky one here??

5. NAP's? I used no NAP's at all... As Allos? Was about to be opped by static i pm'd him asking for a PA. Not because i was scared but because like you Uruz guys, i wanted a quick easy and fast foothold into k56. It worked i got a bunch of his villages for free which put me in a better position. Other than him no one else has been a PA of mine. Static did not attack i guess out of "respect" for me? That or they were stupid and scared... Greenmonsta at the time was a friend of mine, but he told Darazi to attack me, he didn't until war was officially declared. So no you are wrong. I guaranteed my expansion into k56 through many tactics which obviously have worked so far... Using one of those things you think i do not have... "respect" :icon_wink:

6. My positive conquers have come from accounts which have attacked me first during the war. As far as i am concerned if they can attack and cat my backline villages. They can lose there frontline villages... 7mil oda for 83 + conquers is alright. 84.3k ODA per gain. Then you have 772k ODD per loss :icon_eek:

My tribemates do not bend over for me. Don't be silly to even say absurd things like that :\ Nor did sanchez :icon_eek:

7. If you know who he is why call him out on being behind an alias then? :icon_eek: If he was using an alias he would be going out of his way to hide who he is.

1. Clearly not. I guess that means that Allos? Is really an amazing player and shut us all down, I mean, he did have the most villages and if his methods are negated by the result... :icon_eek:

2. No, I didn't forget about timezones. But apparently all of your tribe mates did. Thinking that I wasn't responding because I had nothing to say as opposed to being offline. So, did your tribe mates forget about that? Or are they just ignorant in general?

3. Ahh yes, my lack of ODA. Notice how I commented on the ODA you gained in the war against Static, and not your overall ODA? ODA and ODD never tell a very good story, since it's hard to get exact numbers and time frames. That's why this new 'war' tab in the tribe is so usefully. See, not only does it say how much ODA you've gained by attacking an enemy tribe, it also says how many villages you've nobled and lost. In your case:
A H.C defense village gets you roughly 68.8k ODA. So in your 123 caps, you have killed about one and a third defense village for every cap you've got. Well done. You've been able to get a high amount of caps and not have to do anything for it. Unfortunately, I haven't been in many wars on this world. Due mainly to my positioning and the politics of the South. I assure you, I will remedy this problem shortly :)
Point still stands that you haven't attacked much.

4. But what? Every person on here from Drama has been defending you. That doesn't make them your fanboys? Regardless of their respective tribes, they are still interjecting on my point to you, like I did on your post to Sanchez. Regardless of their tribe, if you label me a fanboy of Sanchez (which, I can assure you I'm not) then you can label all the other Drama members here kissing your ass as your fanboys...

5. Yes, I do have a lot more villages than you, yet you are surprisingly higher in rank. Admittedly yes, similar in rank. You're still a pointwhore though. Again, making presumptions about an account. Don't believe everything you read. Or I'll have to change my profile: "Amazingly good sniper, never lost a war, never lost a village, always online, 8 co-players, have money to pay Innogames...". And yes, you have more war caps, I'm sure. We have only been at war with Drama for 4 days, you've been at war with Static for 37. To add to that, you're more than double their size so for you to have a high amount of caps is to be expected. And you do have a Personal NAP, and yes, it does ensure that you don't get attacked. You've been using once since day 1. The whole, I won't attack you if you don't attack me, since we've played together on previous worlds deal? Yeap... Get real mate. You are exactly right, you have your own playing style, you do like to mix it up. Why attack and clear active villages when you can clear semi-active accounts, infact why bother clearing at all, lets just find empty ones. Why bother supporting villages when you're bum chums with the biggest accounts in the immediate area. I totally agree. You're tactics have worked so far. Nice to see you can play fair... You proud of your 'achievements'?

6. Congratulations on the ODD. Want a medal? I mean, what was I saying earlier about being able to play simply? Stacking a village isn't particularly hard. Especially considering the amount of villages Drama have in total, and the lack of front line villages. And you're right, 83k oda per cap isn't THAT bad. It's only about one and a third defense villages. I do agree with your earlier point, you must be a big turtle... Because you could use and replenish all of your nukes 5 times in the length of time the war has been going on. And if you can only kill 200 villages worth of defense. Well :lol:

7. I could ask you the same question. You've posted my stats, clearly you know who I am. Why was there a need to call me out for using an alias? Hypercritical much? :icon_redface:

geomikajak

And in regards to Geo's identity. I do know who he is, but that doesn't mean he's not using an alias.
McLovin' the attention,but is no secrets under my kilt :icon_twisted:
I am geomikajak-second world,playing this from start<5 weeks late>as Lt. Dire..
CharlieFive,DreamBrothers,all noobs you would not have heard of im sure.:icon_idea:
Disect me Sweety!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1. Clearly not. I guess that means that Allos? Is really an amazing player and shut us all down, I mean, he did have the most villages and if his methods are negated by the result... :icon_eek:

2. No, I didn't forget about timezones. But apparently all of your tribe mates did. Thinking that I wasn't responding because I had nothing to say as opposed to being offline. So, did your tribe mates forget about that? Or are they just ignorant in general?

3. Ahh yes, my lack of ODA. Notice how I commented on the ODA you gained in the war against Static, and not your overall ODA? ODA and ODD never tell a very good story, since it's hard to get exact numbers and time frames. That's why this new 'war' tab in the tribe is so usefully. See, not only does it say how much ODA you've gained by attacking an enemy tribe, it also says how many villages you've nobled and lost. In your case:
A H.C defense village gets you roughly 68.8k ODA. So in your 123 caps, you have killed about one and a third defense village for every cap you've got. Well done. You've been able to get a high amount of caps and not have to do anything for it. Unfortunately, I haven't been in many wars on this world. Due mainly to my positioning and the politics of the South. I assure you, I will remedy this problem shortly :)

4. But what? Every person on here from Drama has been defending you. That doesn't make them your fanboys? Regardless of their respective tribes, they are still interjecting on my point to you, like I did on your post to Sanchez. Regardless of their tribe, if you label me a fanboy of Sanchez (which, I can assure you I'm not) then you can label all the other Drama members here kissing your ass as your fanboys...

5. Yes, I do have a lot more villages than you, yet you are surprisingly higher in rank. Admittedly yes, similar in rank. You're still a pointwhore though. Again, making presumptions about an account. Don't believe everything you read. Or I'll have to change my profile: "Amazingly good sniper, never lost a war, never lost a village, always online, 8 co-players, have money to pay Innogames...". And yes, you have more war caps, I'm sure. We have only been at war with Drama for 4 days, you've been at war with Static for 37. To add to that, you're more than double their size so for you to have a high amount of caps is to be expected. And you do have a Personal NAP, and yes, it does ensure that you don't get attacked. You've been using once since day 1. The whole, I won't attack you if you don't attack me, since we've played together on previous worlds deal? Yeap... Get real mate. You are exactly right, you have your own playing style, you do like to mix it up. Why attack and clear active villages when you can clear semi-active accounts, infact why bother clearing at all, lets just find empty ones. Why bother supporting villages when you're bum chums with the biggest accounts in the immediate area. I totally agree. You're tactics have worked so far. Nice to see you can play fair... You proud of your 'achievements'?

6. Congratulations on the ODD. Want a medal? I mean, what was I saying earlier about being able to play simply? Stacking a village isn't particularly hard. Especially considering the amount of villages Drama have in total, and the lack of front line villages. And you're right, 83k oda per cap isn't THAT bad. It's only about one and a third defense villages. I do agree with your earlier point, you must be a big turtle... Because you could use and replenish all of your nukes 5 times in the length of time the war has been going on. And if you can only kill 200 villages worth of defense. Well :lol:

7. I could ask you the same question. You've posted my stats, clearly you know who I am. Why was there a need to call me out for using an alias? Hypercritical much? :icon_redface:

1.) so your comparing Alex to Allos? Mhm both been attacked by Static and Alex is still alive.

2.) Why do you say "All" Only 2 people said anything about you not responded. Nice job reading

3.) Does it matter how he gets his villages, he told you he scouts and hits nuke villages, which is a good strategy. Why waste nukes?? I have been scouted alot by Static but they dont feel like attacking stacked villages. I guess Alex is a noob because of it

4.) If defending tribe mates make us fan boy's. So be it. We defend eachother both in game on the Pf's. It's how we roll

5.) How can you still be classfied a point whore this late into a world?? That's a new one. ODA/ODD proves otherwise, but then again why use stats and stick with assumptions

6.) Who says he is stacked?? An Assumption of yours. Sure he has some defence but were not going to send him the kitchen sink. In case someone decides to i dont know, op a core K. We need to be able to defend it

7.) Maybe he asked around Drama! to find out who you are?? I just found out right when Alex posted his reply to you before

Well i am done with this. I just let our in game do the talking.

DeletedUser

Well i am done with this. I just let our in game do the talking.

I am not interested in responding to you. As of yet, I have no quarrel with you...

As to letting your game do the talking, how's that been working out for you?

AusKilla

He eats free inactive accounts the same way in which Uruz have prior to growing balls and declaring on Drama! My ODA against static is rather low because the players i send my nukes at have mainly dodged them. Alof of them have come from my backline Village's Travelling to K56. You do the math. You only gain ODA when defenders don't dodge :icon_eek: Its not about who gets more villages, its about where the villages are nobled from & what those lost villages cause that account to do.. :icon_wink: Once again you are completely wrong!

No one said anything of the sort. Hot beef said you clearly must regret what you said. Only because from his eyes. You got trolled.. :\ Stop making things up :icon_eek:

Not have to do anything for it? Just like OD/A & D in total is never a good way to tell a story neither is judging what type of defenses someone hits. Is it my fault the villages i targeted where behind the Darazi frontlines and he stacked the wrong area? :icon_eek: I'll have you know its alot harder than you might think. More goes into the launching & timing than the way you would attack. With sheer numbers in nukes :icon_wink: Then using proper faking methods (without spam fake scripts) to make them move defense around. Nice story about the ODA never telling the right story though. You just negated your point about my low ODA being poor.. You don't know the full story...

How do they kiss my ass? They argue against you using stats & facts. You basically tell me in your "point" That i have no respect as a poster in W53. YET here all these other people are posting on my side not your's ? Just proves your original point wrong and that infact i do have respect as a poster? :icon_wink:

5a. I'm a pointwhore? HAHA a villa build of 11k has 28hq which is used for fast rebuilding from catting and dropped walls etc. It is that high this early into the world because i knew the tactics greenmonsta, Xplicid, hazad would use against me. This villa build still gets 20,400ish farm for troops so really its no loss at all at this stage of the game. I would prefer my high hq for fast rebuilding over 300 troops extra per village.

5b.Who do i have a PA with then? :\ Pretty sure everyone who knows me knows that old worlds are out of the question on new ones... :\ Yeah you get real ;) You got it all wrong about my "tactics" But whatever you think i wont correct you on it. My tactics have worked. Instead of playing the same way as "everyone else" Why not be different. During start up everything is about efficiency of resource usage, why should it be any different now? I'd rather eliminate my enemys offense so he is left with only defense. Then he cannot recap or do anything but move D everywhere and get all confused. Obviously it worked for me. P.S. An account is not inactive when the day and days before it has been sending you cat nukes and moving D around etc. Don't try and play the semi active card on me. :icon_eek:

Getting tribemates to stack village far away and behind the lines is considerably hard actually. I was barely stacked at the start of this war and alot of the initial ODD from the end of April came from my own D stacking my own frontline villages. Majority of the ODD gained since has come from cat nukes and trains into new not yet stacked k56 villages. So yes actually a medal would be nice. -.- Ask static they have my account mapped now. They should know i dont have very much D in K56 ;)

Not hypocritical because before i found out, your posts indicated that you wanted your true identy kept secret to an extent. (apparently 8 Drama people know you but only 1 is worthy of respect)

DeletedUser

I am not interested in responding to you. As of yet, I have no quarrel with you...

Alright i suppose killed about 100 nobles. Getting a few caps. I am little inactive but back playing so meh

W53 isnt even my main world. Hence the slow growing

DeletedUser

Well he responded to you regardless what you are interested in doing, so deal with it. Being externals, you know people post ;o

/bandit mode

DeletedUser

He eats free inactive accounts the same way in which Uruz have prior to growing balls and declaring on Drama! My ODA against static is rather low because the players i send my nukes at have mainly dodged them. Alof of them have come from my backline Village's Travelling to K56. You do the math. You only gain ODA when defenders don't dodge :icon_eek: Its not about who gets more villages, its about where the villages are nobled from & what those lost villages cause that account to do.. :icon_wink: Once again you are completely wrong!

No one said anything of the sort. Hot beef said you clearly must regret what you said. Only because from his eyes. You got trolled.. :\ Stop making things up :icon_eek:

Not have to do anything for it? Just like OD/A & D in total is never a good way to tell a story neither is judging what type of defenses someone hits. Is it my fault the villages i targeted where behind the Darazi frontlines and he stacked the wrong area? :icon_eek: I'll have you know its alot harder than you might think. More goes into the launching & timing than the way you would attack. With sheer numbers in nukes :icon_wink: Then using proper faking methods (without spam fake scripts) to make them move defense around. Nice story about the ODA never telling the right story though. You just negated your point about my low ODA being poor.. You don't know the full story...

How do they kiss my ass? They argue against you using stats & facts. You basically tell me in your "point" That i have no respect as a poster in W53. YET here all these other people are posting on my side not your's ? Just proves your original point wrong and that infact i do have respect as a poster? :icon_wink:

5a. I'm a pointwhore? HAHA a villa build of 11k has 28hq which is used for fast rebuilding from catting and dropped walls etc. It is that high this early into the world because i knew the tactics greenmonsta, Xplicid, hazad would use against me. This villa build still gets 20,400ish farm for troops so really its no loss at all at this stage of the game. I would prefer my high hq for fast rebuilding over 300 troops extra per village.

5b.Who do i have a PA with then? :\ Pretty sure everyone who knows me knows that old worlds are out of the question on new ones... :\ Yeah you get real ;) You got it all wrong about my "tactics" But whatever you think i wont correct you on it. My tactics have worked. Instead of playing the same way as "everyone else" Why not be different. During start up everything is about efficiency of resource usage, why should it be any different now? I'd rather eliminate my enemys offense so he is left with only defense. Then he cannot recap or do anything but move D everywhere and get all confused. Obviously it worked for me. P.S. An account is not inactive when the day and days before it has been sending you cat nukes and moving D around etc. Don't try and play the semi active card on me. :icon_eek:

Getting tribemates to stack village far away and behind the lines is considerably hard actually. I was barely stacked at the start of this war and alot of the initial ODD from the end of April came from my own D stacking my own frontline villages. Majority of the ODD gained since has come from cat nukes and trains into new not yet stacked k56 villages. So yes actually a medal would be nice. -.- Ask static they have my account mapped now. They should know i dont have very much D in K56 ;)

Not hypocritical because before i found out, your posts indicated that you wanted your true identy kept secret to an extent. (apparently 8 Drama people know you but only 1 is worthy of respect)

I'm sorry, of the Drama members who have been forthright in arguing with me only one of them is a 'decent person'. How about you stop "making things up :icon_eek:", as you put it.

Is it your fault the villages you targeted were behind Darazi's frontline? I don't know, didn't YOU target them? Why would he stack villages not on a frontline. Can I get a clarification on that point: Sending fakes and nukes is a lot harder than I might think? Well, I agree :icon_wink:

How do they kiss your ass? I'm not sure I want to know to be completely honest. That's completely up to them, provided you let them. They provided stats, I'm not sure if I would say they provided facts, more opinions. If you need a clarification on what facts are, just ask your mate Sanchez, he seems to have things down packed:

I may have your opinion flipped, but you have the facts flipped.

Now whether you agree with me or not, it does not change the fact that you are posting opinions and I am posting facts.

^ Hes such a smart child :lol:

I'm not really going to comment on the 'semi-active card' except to just say that we are talking about Static here. Although, I will quote your own siggy:

"STATIC.... LOL jk.. You mean 4 actives and 27 account sits " - I'd take the 27 account sits to equal semi active. But then again, I could be completely wrong :icon_eek:

You stacked your frontline villages with your own defense?! ALL BY YOURSELF? You DO deserve a medal. I've never seen someone so self-sufficient. Now, if only you could fight a war by yourself...

AusKilla

So where is your argument going now? You try and tell me i have no respect from the posters here. You have since been proven wrong.

My sig speaks no truth. Its just to mock static and to try and get them to attack me.. :\ Sadly hasn't worked and i cant be bothered changing it =) Hope you were looking in a mirror when you pressed that eek emoticon ;)

Point being I was moving troops around constantly in k56 to kill nukes and nobles. Giving me a medal was said in sarcasm pity you cant sense that on the Internet :eek: Me fight a war by myself? Get real this is a game meant for co ordination. If i wanted to beat a world all by myself i would go do it again like many times before in speed world :\ Oh how fun that would be... -.-

What's your next insult gonna be?

DeletedUser

Respect is earned, not given freely.
Ok maybe I wasn't clear there.
I meant that everyone has the oppurtunity to EARN respect.
We should have a bit of respect for everyone, even if they are a "fanboi" as you all say because everyone is entitled to an opinion and respect who they like. I respect THAT.
Now I think everyone should stop quarelling about respect and get back onto the topic.

The state of the world? Drama are winning (so far) :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ok maybe I wasn't clear there.
I meant that everyone has the oppurtunity to EARN respect.
We should have a bit of respect for everyone, even if they are a "fanboi" as you all say because everyone is entitled to an opinion and respect who they like. I respect THAT.
Now I think everyone should stop quarelling about respect and get back onto the topic.

The state of the world? Drama are winning (so far) :icon_razz:
Last line: Yeahhhh coolface.jpg

DeletedUser

So where is your argument going now? You try and tell me i have no respect from the posters here. You have since been proven wrong.

My sig speaks no truth. Its just to mock static and to try and get them to attack me.. :\ Sadly hasn't worked and i cant be bothered changing it =) Hope you were looking in a mirror when you pressed that eek emoticon ;)

Point being I was moving troops around constantly in k56 to kill nukes and nobles. Giving me a medal was said in sarcasm pity you cant sense that on the Internet :eek: Me fight a war by myself? Get real this is a game meant for co ordination. If i wanted to beat a world all by myself i would go do it again like many times before in speed world :\ Oh how fun that would be... -.-

What's your next insult gonna be?

And people say you're fun... Seems my original opinion was quite accurate. As to where my argument has gone, It got tired and went for a lie down. Unlike some people around here, I don't need attention and was just doing this for fun. That's about the longest argument I have sustained in a while, and whether I have been proven wrong or right can be left down to interpretation. Since my original comment was flippant, looking this in-depth is really beyond stupid.

Your sig isn't the only thing that speaks no truth. That quote from Sanchez was wrong as well... :icon_eek:

To be honest, I can't see much over the internet either. It'd help if it wasn't so big and right in front of me though... Seriously though, my sarcasm is fairly obvious, I mean, do I need to add in these for you: [sarcasm][/sarcasm] (clearly with a comment/statement/flippant remark/insult enclosed within the brackets)? This game is about co-ordination, but again, I think you're missing the point :icon_neutral:

See, why must you wait for an insult, can't you just throw one back? Geez... :icon_neutral: